First Meeting

Love Mission

Now, I'm at a cafe with Daehyun. for some reason, I feel like a dumb to accept his help. for sure, I never told anyone about I'm in love or something. they're just play with me and go anywhere together. But this weird guys. How can THIS guy knows perfectly who I'm in love with and anything about that?

"So, Zelo." Daehyun put his coffee back to the table. "The girl that you're in love is Park Min Hwa, right?".

I nod. 

"Can you tell me how you two meet or what thing that makes you fell in love with her?" Daehyun aksed.

"I won't tell it." I shaked my head.

"You should. or I can't help you." Daehyun said.

This punk... I feel like gonna punch him or something. I sigh. "Well, so...." I started the story

-Flashback-

Four Months ago, First day at High School.


"Jongup, where's your class?" I asked while walking to see a big board that contain information of first grader's class. 

"I'm in 1-B. I already saw yours. we're in the same class, bro!" Jongup patted my shoulder.

"That's great!" I do our epic brofist. 

Me and Jongup are best friend from elementary school until now. 

"I wanna go to the restroom. Just go to our class first." Jongup runs to somewhere. He maybe has know how this school look-like. now, he already know where's the restroom. Well, it's nonsense to thinking about that. so, I just walking into the building. and getting myself lost. however, this building really big. and I don't know where should i go.

I turn my head to left and right. There's supposed to be so many new stundents walk along here. but, The thing I can see only laboratorium and teacher's room. Am I going to the wrong building? I asking myself and sighed. I know they're three buildings here. "Sorry..." Someone touch my shoulder and call me.

"What is it?" I asked after realize the one that suddenly call me is a girl that i don't know.

"Do you know where 1-B class room is?" She asked.

Her voice really cute I thought. "1-B classroom? I search that as well too." I said. "Are you a new student?" I asked.

"Yes, and are you?" She asked me as well.

I nod. "So we're classmate, huh." I said. "Let's search that class together if you don't mind." I'm afraid she's the type like-- 'Walking with stranger boy that I don't know? eww! and you're having bad-looking too. How if someone thinks that we're dating?!' Well. It's only my mind. but, there's a girl like that, right?

"Sure! It'll be easier if we search it together!" She smiled. 

I blush a bit. Why her smiles look so bright? God doesn't make photoshop in real life! This is not an effect or something! I think I was shouting in my mind. "Ok, let's go out from here. I think this is not the right building. because no one here except me and you." I said and walk away from the building

That girl followed me.

-Flashback END-

"...After that we search 1-B class. I don't know where the hell that class located. I felt that day. but now I feel lucky." I end my story.

"That means you're the First boy that she talked with in this school!" Daehyun said. "You have chance, bro!" 

"You're making me told an embarassing story. just tell me what should i do!" I said.

"You don't have to act that fast. we don't know what Min Hwa thinks about you." 

I confuse. "So, what we're going to do?"

"I will talk with her. me... or WE have to get closer with her. I'll ask her about you." Daehyun nodded.

"Does that work?" I asked.

"You will see." Daehyun prepare his money to pay his coffee. "We'll start this mission tomorrow. stick with me from now." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

notes: First chapter updated~! Sorry it's soo short :( Thanks for reading^^! Please leave comment~~