Agent

Love Mission

 

Today, I feel confident. I wear my uniform neatly and my hair looks great. I suddenly look at myself on mirror, and posing like cool man.

"Hi There, wanna lunch with me?" I talked with myself.
"Kyaa~ Zelo oppa! you're so cool~!" I acted girl's voice.
"Thanks Min Hwa, you're really cute too." I pretend like cool man that praising woman.

After awhile, I look myself on mirror, and feel awkward. What the hell did i do just now... I do face-palm. I leave my room with the door perfectly locked. "umma, I'm going now." I said while wearing my shoes. "Don't you want to breakfast, honey?" My umma asked me from kitchen. "Well, I can buy some bread near the bus stop." I said. "There's so many store along that street." I continued my sentence and open front door. "Be careful!" My Umma said. I nod and close the door form outside.

"Yo." Suddenly, weird-man appeared in front of my house. well-known as Daehyun. 

I sigh. "What are you doing in this such early morning? It's really an enough to see you after school yesterday. now you're coming here." I said. 

"Don't say like that. we're friend." Daehyun looks doesn't annoyed with me. He stays to stick with me. 

"I usually go with Jongup. we have to wait for him at a park near second block." I said.

"Who do you want to dating with? I don't know that you're already dating with that Jongup." Daehyun do face-palm.

"me and jongup ARE JUST FRIEND. AND WE'RE IN SAME GENDER." I mad a bit. how dare he said me and Jongup are lovey-dovey couple or something like that.

Daehyun laughs. "Don't take it so serious bro.". He stopped at park that I mentioned before. "By the way, what should we do? what do you mean about getting closer?" I asked clarification. Daehyun looks like thinking. "Well..."


"Look, Min Hwa's first people that she talked to... is you. you were helping her to find class. We don't know if Min Hwa gives attention or something to you, right? like.. 'Oh, he's zelo. he's good people. he was helping me even we didn't know each other' or something  like that. maybe your help was giving her impression or something, we don't know. Or, she doesn't care anymore? we have to know about that before do other steps." Daehyun explained.

I blink. For the first time, I feel this weird-boy... will really help. For real, I never think something like this. The thing I do just staring at her and hope she stares me back and love's coming. I think i was underestimating him. I thought he just weird boy that just daydreaming about helping me. "I see." I nod. "Sorry I was having doubt with you." I said. Daehyun blinks. "What's with that? oh come on, don't be so formal with me!" Daehyun knocked my forehead. 

After a few minutes, Jongup's coming. He's looking at Daehyun with confused expression. "Hi Daehyun." He said.

"Hi Jongup. Sorry for interrupt your couple time. Actually, Zelo is...." Daehyun wants to explained the problem, but quickly I shut his mouth with my hand.

"Daehyun just wanna stick with us. He doesn't have friend. can he?" I asked. Jongup won't believe me and he'll realize there's another reason why this Daehyun coming. I thought. 

Jongup nods. "Well, why not? I know this guy always alone in the class." He said. "Hope we can get along as classmate." Jongup said formally.

"Oh come on Jonguppie! we're already classmate for four months! why you so formal with me?" Daehyun laughs. 

"What's with that nickname?" Jongup giggles.

"Anyway, you look interesting. I'll get fun with two of you! I know you're best friend, so from now I'll stick around." Daehyun said.

"Ok." Jongup still giggles and walk away from that park. "Come on, Zelo, Daehyun." He said.

I'm following behind Jongup with Daehyun beside me. It's just weird. Well, I really know Jongup. He never like that. He's the type of people that cannot interact easily. But with this Daehyun, he can get along that easy. What's with this weird boy? I stare at Daehyun with scared feeling inside. Daehyun stares at me back. "Wae? Don't stare me like you stare Min Hwa." Daehyun said.

"Min Hwa?" Jongup turn his head and look at me and Daehyun. "Zelo stares at Min Hwa?" 

"Zelo, this boy doesn't know?" Daehyun whispered. "No he doesn't. But I'm pretty sure you're talking with low volume." I whispered back. 

Finally, I tell Jongup the whole story. I think Jongup will laugh at me and say something like ' THIS ZELO CAN FELL IN LOVE? GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA' But no. He doesn't laugh at all. 

"Why don't you ask me to help you too? I have good hearing and up-to-date people." Jongup sighed.

"I'm afraid it will ruin my image. 'The cold boy who never fell in love'." I said while giggles

"Well, Look, Jongup has sharp hearing and up-to-date. We can get more information!" Daehyun put his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you have a mission?" Jongup asked.

 

Daehyun take a deep breath. "Now, we all will try to get closer to Min Hwa. especially Zelo. Then, since Jongup has sharp hearing and up-to-date, you should get information about Min Hwa. The information that I want to know is 'DOES MIN HWA PUT ATTENTIONS TO ZELO SINCE ZELO IS THE FIRST BOY THAT SHE TALKED TO' . If you two get informations, report to me. I'll give you two the next step." Daehyun explained. 

 

"Good thing." Jongup nodded. I nod as well. 

"Now, let's go, the bus is coming." Daehyun pointed to a bus that come nearer and nearer to the bus stop. and we're getting into the bus fastly.

#Mission 1 -STARTED- !