His Past

Love Mission

(DAEHYUN POV)

I know this guy always alone in the class. 

Jongup's sentence now always stated in my mind. My mind fly away as i remember what Jongup said. But He's right. I'm the one who always alone in the class. I never stick around with people except 'The client'. That's why I know much people, but never stick to people permanently.

Actually, not never. 

I sigh. "That Jongup boys make me remember with him again." 

-Flashback-

about two years ago.

"Daehyun, do you know that new fast food restaurant near bus  stop?" He asked me. we're walking home together that time.
I nod. "Sure, I love fast food. how can I don't know about new fast food restaurant." I said.
"But it's expensive." He said. "I know the tastes will be really delicious." He continued his sentence. 
"I have saw the price. it's not a normal price for fast food." I said. "But many people said the burger, the chicken, the fries, are so delicious!"

He nods. "I want to eat there." He sighed.
"Me too." I sighed as well. 

"Hey, why not we use my brain, and you use your sensitive trait?" He asked.
"For what?" I asked.
"In our ages, so many people, especially girls, fell in love. we can help them and ask them to treat us food!" 
"That's a good idea!" 

"Let's start it tomorrow, bro!" We did our epic brofist. 


from that day, me and my best friend start to giving advice, help people, and at the end, we get treat from our client. From that day too, I started well-known as 'cupid'. well, two of us. but something happened, make the 'cupid' it's only myself now.

-Flashback end-

I suddenly realized that I was daydreming in the class. I sigh. How can I remember him in the day like this. I shouldn't remember it anymore. 

"Jung Daehyun!" Teacher called my name. 
"Y-Yes, Mister?" I said.

"Do you pay attention to me?! You are daydreaming, Aren't you?!" He's getting mad.

Damn.... I thought. "I'm paying attention at you, Mister." I answered.

"So, do this excercise!" That teacher pointed the whiteboard. 

I'm dead. I'm walking slowly to the front of the class...

RRIING!! Bell suddenly ringing. Ah, Thanks god. I'm really happy inside. 

The teacher take his book and look at me while walking out. "You're JUST lucky." He said before open the door. I sigh. I thought I will get punishment because can't answer question on whiteboard. I have did this before. two years ago, I was daydreaming too and teacher was getting mad, he asked me to do excercise, and bell was ringing. It's like deja vu, but it's still different. because, about that, 'he' was coming at me and said 'You're the luckiest boy! hahaha' and I laughed with him.

Suddenly, someone touch my shoulder. "Wow Daehyun. You're the luckiest boy! hahaha!". I suddenly can't say a word. 

...Youngjae? I turn my head and... 

"Jongup?" I call his name.
"What? you're really lucky!" he said. "I never see something like this before! it's cool, bro!" Jongup said.

... Why this guy imitates Youngjae so well? Like god sends Youngjae back to me, with other face and other name. I thought. I can't say a word, I can't say a thing. questions come up in my mind. 

"Hey, what happen with you, Daehyun?" Zelo looking at me curiously. 
"Was I surprised you?" Jongup asked.

I tried to control myself. "Meh. nothing, something just came up on my mind." I laugh.
"Ah I see! well, Ok! we'll meet after next lesson!" Zelo said and he walk back to his seat.

If I look down like this, Youngjae said to not push myself too much. even I said it's nothing. I thought

"Don't push yourself too much. I know there's something. See ya." Jongup said and he walk back to his seat like Zelo. But this is really-- Jongup really like imitation of Youngjae. I can't say it by words.

Just, hey, how do you feel, Your best friend that already passed away--now like comes back with other face and name? 

(DAEHYUN POV end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: I think it's getting complicated=A= sorry if you guys don't understand why I add Daehyun's past here. There will a chapter that explains everything~

by the way, Thanks for reading^^
Please gimme feedback, comment, or anything like that. I appreciate it!

 

Thankseu~~^^