¢нαρтєя fσυя

Do You Still Love Her? [HIATUS]

"_____, hey, are you okay after that meeting?" Baekhyun said over the phone, making you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I found out some things, like how he lied about not being able to cook." You reply.

"But...Luhan hyung really can't cook." Baekhyun laughs.

"His girlfriend even-"

"Hyung and his girlfriend had a fight after you left." He states, with almost no emotion in his voice. "I think he regrets leaving you for her."

"Yeah right..." You mutter.

"But it's true! Luhan hyung's girlfriend threatened to leave South Korea and go back to China... hyung didn't even care! He said that she can do whatever she likes!" Baekhyun says, with annoyance in his voice.

"Xiao Lu's girlfriend is rude." You hear another voice cut in. Assuming it was Sehun, you roll your eyes.

"Sehun, you don't even know her properly."

"But..." The maknae hesitates. "When I first met her she just told me to carry her bags."

"You're younger than her though!" Baekhyun yells. A mental image of Sehun rolling his eyes appeared. Laughing lightly, you tuned in to what he was saying again.

"But she told Kyungsoo hyung to cook her food! The way she said it was really rude! And...and..." Sehun trails off again.

"Yeah? What else did she do for you to hate her so much?" You say jokingly.

"And..." He whispers. "She made fun of me and Chanyeol hyung's hair."

"Who made fun of whose hair? Why are you guys calling someone? Get back to practice!" A harsh voice said, hurting your ears.

"We've gotta go...talk to you later, _____!"

"Bye!" You whisper, before hanging up.

|So apparently Luhan really can't cook. And his girlfriend was lying- wait. Is she still his girlfriend? Or did they just have an argument?| You wonder as you put your phone down. Seconds after, your phone beeps with a message.

[Hey, _____. It's me. Can we talk? In private?]