¢нαρтєя тωσ

Do You Still Love Her? [HIATUS]
It was your one month anniversary. It had been exactly one month since Luhan left. Again, like every other morning, you stood by the bus stop. Ironically, it seemed to be late. Again.
 
|I just...I just hope that he's happy with her.|
 
Suddenly, your phone beeps. Your text notification sounds unusual and unfamiliar to you. After leaving EXO's dorm for the last time, you had not responded to any of their messages or bothered to block their numbers. Eventually, they got the idea and stopped texting you. You glance at your phone, wondering who would text you in the morning.
 
[_____.]
 
If someone asked you a month ago if someone texted you your name, would you be shocked, well, obviously your answer would've been a no especially if you knew that person, right? A month later, somehow for some stupid reason, you were shocked. And the thing is you knew why. Luhan. Luhan was texting you, and he texted your name.
 
{I thought you said I wouldn't be hearing from you again.}
 
[People's decisions can change, can't they?]
 
"No." You mutter to yourself.
 
{Look Luhan, I don't want to talk to you anymore, okay? You went back to look for your ex-girlfriend, didn't you? Do you still love her, Luhan? Because if you do, I want you to chase after her. Make her love you again. Because, Luhan, all I ever wanted was for you to be happy.}
 
[I...I know. I know that. I'm sorry if it seems like I led you on for three years, but it's just that I couldn't forget her, okay? I really wish that you understood that.]
 
{And how do you know that I don't? Did you even read the last message? Pabo, I told you to make her love you again, okay? I just want you to be happy. That's not rocket science so which part of it do you not understand?}
 
[Aren't you upset with me?]
 
"Yes." You mumble.
 
{No, I'm not; as long as you're happy.}
 
[Are you sure about that?]
 
{Positive.}
 
[So in order to make me happy...you would meet up wtih me again, right? I want the two of you to meet.]
 
{Okay that's asking for a little too much.}
 
[But it would make me really happy? Please?]
 
{...fine.}
 
[Okay, come by that bubble tea shop near uni, you know the one we always went to? Baekhyun's going to be there too. Meet you there during your lunch break~]
 
|_____...why are you doing this to yourself...|
 
"Can't believe he wants me to meet his girlfriend." You mumble as you step on the late bus, bracing yourself to be screamed at by your teacher.
 
><><
 
"_____!" You see a purple-haired Baekhyun waving at you from across the street, and start laughing lightly. Quickly, you run over and give him a small smile.
 
"Aren't you worried that fans will start rumors?" You joke, walking with him to the bubble tea shop.
 
"No..if they did then I would be lucky!" He laughs, then suddenly changes his expression."You know Suho hyung's really worried because you haven't returned any of our calls or messages. Kris hyung said to just leave you alone so we did. While I can still talk to you alone, _____, are you really okay? Luhan was so estatic this morning when he said that you weren't upset with him. He's brought his girlfriend with him to Korea..." Baekhyun trails off, carefully studying your expression.
 
"If I tell you the truth will you promise to not tell him?" You say to Baekhyun, knowing that he kept his promises.
 
"N-yeah fine."
 
"Okay, well...truth is I am upset with him. But it doesn't matter anymore because he's not my boyfriend anymore, right? And since he has his girlfriend here...wait." You suddenly stop.
 
"What?" Baekhyun says, all of a sudden looking worried.
 
"Luhan...he's told his girlfriend about me, right?"
 
"Ah, well...partially."
 
"What do you mean by partially?! How do you even tell someone partially about someone else?!" You yell, immediately covering your mouth with your hand.
 
"He just said that he's known you since he came to Korea and that's about it..."
 
"Oh." You say. "So why does he want me to meet her?"
 
"It's not that he wants you to meet her, it's that she wants to meet you." Baekhyun informs you.
 
"By she you mean Luhan's..." Your voice gets caught on that word, but you choke it out anyways. "Girlfriend?"
 
"Yeah...since hyung didn't mention that the two of you used to date, she's assumed that the two of you are just really close friends and she wants to know more about Luhan's old life here, like before he became an idol." Baekhyun rambles, turning your planned thoughts into a mess.
 
"How the hell do I tell her about Luhan's life here when throughout half of it we were dating? I'm not supposed to tell her that right?" You asked, starting to panic.
 
"No, I don't think you are. But anyways, just...try and forget the relationship that you and hyung had, because hyung seems to have forgotten all about it." Baekhyun hesitates. "Well, we're here. If you want you can always pretend that we're dating!" He jokes, poking you in the ribs.
 
"Yeah yeah oppa. Good idea." You said, rolling your eyes.
 
|Deep breaths, _____, deep breathes. You can do this. Forget anything ever happened between the two of you. Forget the nights you had together, the shared kisses, the dates, everything. Luhan is just your friend and that's all he ever will be.|