¢нαρтєя σиє

Do You Still Love Her? [HIATUS]
Do you still love her, Luhan? Because if you do, I want you to chase after her. Make her love you again. Because, Luhan, all I ever wanted was for you to be happy.
鹿晗,你还爱她吗?如果你还爱她我会祝福你们因为你开心就好。我想永远看到你开开心心的过日子。
(Okay I know that these two don't match, I can read Chinese, don't worry.)
---
You sigh as the summer rain poured down, drenching not only you but also your textbooks. Groaning, you glanced at your apparently not-so-waterproof watch, only to realize that your bus was late by ten minutes. Your phone beeps, bringing you to your senses.
 
[Hyung’s been really upset lately~ do you know why?]
 
Why was Sehun texting you all of a sudden... quickly, you type back a reply.
 
{No... I didn't even realize that he was upset. Why?}
 
[Ah well noona, he is your boyfriend, so you might want to look out for these things... have a nice day at uni ^^]
 
|Nice day at uni? What nice day at uni? I'm drenched along with my books and the bus is late and my boyfriend is apparently upset and I haven't seen it. Yeah right Oh Sehun. I'll have a "nice" day at uni.| You thought. Finally, the bus came. The driver glanced at you from the corner of his eyes, and his lips immediately tightened into a thin line. You thought you could hear him say something along the lines of "She looks like a drenched dog!"
 
><><
 
During your lunch break, you decided to head home and get changed into clothing that wasn't all wet. You could already feel yourself getting a cold and honestly that wasn't what you needed especially when the mid-term exams were so close.
 
{Luhan~ are you doing anything right now? EXO get today off, right?} You sent a message to Luhan, hoping that you could see him and talk to him. You laugh lightly to yourself as you hear your phone beep soon after you had sent the message. Your boyfriend had always been fast at texting...and getting girls.
 
[Yeah I'm at the dorm now about to make lunch. Baobei, come and join me :3]
 
{Okay, be there soon!}
 
><><
 
"Luhan?" You ask as you turned your key and the doors to their apartment opened. You could smell something burning on the stove. Rushing over and turning the fire off, you saw dried up ramen in a small pot. Rolling your eyes, you dumped the burned mess into the trash can. For some reason, you expected some rice for lunch but then again, Luhan could only make ramen. And that was on nice days...
 
|He must be in his room then...| You slowly opened the door to his shared room with Sehun, but...that was empty too. |This is weird.| You quickly glance around and realized. It wasn't just empty of people. Luhan's side of the room was all empty. Clothes, everything. Just then, your phone beeps.
 
[_____...you're in my room now, right? And I assume you found the burned ramen? You must be wondering why all my stuff is gone. I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this to you, especially not over some stupid message. I'm going back to China. To find someone. You probably won't hear from me again...I'll still be with EXO, I just...need a break. There was someone very important that I left behind in China. Goodbye.]
 
You step into his room, breathing in the scent of his cologne. Tears suddenly start falling, but you shakily brush them away. Who was it that he could've left behind? So important that he would leave EXO temporarily?
 
Something caught your eye: a bright red photo album. Picking it up, you brush away the light layer of dust on the cover, and start flipping through the pages. Slowly, you began smiling again. In it, in what seemed to be a reversed chronological order, were pictures of you and Luhan since that day you guys met in the first year of university. The first picture that you saw had been a quick selca that the two of you had taken on your birthday. You stood up, bringing the photo album with you. A photo of a pretty Asian girl fell out. You picked it up out of curiosity, and squinted to read the tiny scribbles on the back.
 
"Luhan, I don't know what else to say apart from sorry. Go and train in Korea, become a famous star. Your voice is so good, I'm sure you can make it. I guess..I will let you go." You read out loud. So this must have been Luhan's girlfriend...
 
You sigh one last time, and tuck the photo into the album. Pulling the keys to their dorm out of your bag, you place it onto Luhan's made bed along with the album.
 
|Well, I guess this is goodbye.|