¢нαρтєя тняєє

Do You Still Love Her? [HIATUS]

You walk into the bubble tea shop with Baekhyun's arm draped around your shoulders, making you roll your eyes. Leaning in, he whispers. "It's fine. Just...kick me under the table if you want to leave or something." You bit your lips and nodded. Baekhyun was being extremely considerate of you. "Hey hyung!" He said. Luhan turns around and grins, but immediately his face changes and his previous expression was replaced by a grimace.

Next to him sat a petite girl with waist-length black hair who looked like she was busy texting on her phone. "That's..um...I forgot her name." Baekhyun whispers again, pulling out your chair for you. You gave Luhan and his girlfriend a tight-lipped smile, and slipped your bag off of your shoulders and placed it in Baekhyun's lap and stuck out your tongue.

It was Baekhyun's turn to roll his eyes. Suddenly, Luhan clears his throat.

"I already ordered for you, _____. Your favorite flavor is chocolate, right?" He asks, clearly uncomfortable with the interactions going on between you and Baekhyun. You pull a face at Luhan's question.

"No, I hate chocolate." You mutter, wondering how he could've forgotten in just a month.

|Funny, because Sehun used to come here with us all the time... I bet he knows that I hate chocolate.| You thought to yourself, playing with your fingers.

"It's fine, _____. I got taro, do you wanna switch?" Baekhyun asks, giving you a wink. Laughing at his cheekiness, you nod.

"Yeah, that would be nice."

"Oh." Luhan mutters. "Did something happen between the two of you while I was gone?"

"No." You and Baekhyun simultaneously say.

"Seems suspicious." You look up from staring at your lap, and realize that it was Luhan's girlfriend who had spoken. "Babe, I think that they're dating." She says again, except this time it was clearly directed at Luhan. He pretends to brush it off, and shrugs.

When the bubble tea arrives, you take the taro and Baekhyun takes the chocolate, giving you a smile which you return.

"So, how was Luhan like during uni? Like before he became a trainee?" His girlfriend asks, bringing you back to reality.

"Ha, he was a real idiot sometimes." You said, laughing before pushing the image of Luhan rolling down the stairs in his underwear away. "He had a job at a small bookstore, which he totally screwed up, by the way."

"Hey! Tell her the good things!" Luhan cuts in, looking grumpy.

"Why don't you tell her yourself then?" You shot back before taking a sip of your bubble tea. "Anyways, he was really bad with cooking too."

"Bad with cooking?" She exclaims. "Wow, are you serious?"

"Hyung has the ability to burn ramen." Baekhyun comments, making you giggle before realizing that that was one of the last things you saw him do before the two of you were over. You quickly shut up, and went back to playing with your fingers. "Stop that." Baekhyun mutters, pulling your hands apart and holding one of them in his palm. You look up at him, watching him mouth something. "Don't be nervous."

"Luhan often cooked for me when he lived in China." His girlfriend cuts in again. "He would say that he only cooks for the people he truly loves."

Okay. That hurt. And it hurt badly. Not only had Luhan never once cooked for you, he had also said that he couldn't cook. You plaster a fake smile onto your face, and made up an excuse to leave.

"It was nice meeting you and everything, but my classes are going to start soon and I wouldn't want to be late for them." You stood up, pushing your chair back while Luhan looked unconvinced.

"Classes start in twen-"

"I'll walk with you?" Baekhyun offers, purposely cutting Luhan off. Smiling, you shook your head.

"No, it's fine; I'll see you later though right?" Picking up your bag, you began to walk out of the bubble tea shop. Baekhyun nods, making a "call me" gesture. Rolling your eyes, you walk. You walk away from Luhan and his endless chain of lies.

---

NOW I'M SURE THAT LUHAN OR HIS EX ARE NOT JERKS~ this is just a story so please don't bash me /sobs/

Feedback would be nice :)

EDIT: 

http://krisusworld.tumblr.com/post/53339851772/luhan-talking-about-food-and-his-inability-to-cook LMAO PROOF THAT LUHAN CAN'T REALLY COOK ANYTHING APART FOR RAMEN. AND I WAS JUST GUESSING WHUT