Getting back on your feet

Nightmare

In the morning i entered in Donghae's room to wake him up for breakfast..but he had already woken up.I sat in the edge of his bed and asked him how he was.

-My head hurts..-he kept silence for a  second then he went on.I worried you right..im so sorry,i just lost it yesterday.

-Its okay,actually i havent heard you sing for a long time.I liked it-i smiled.The song is beautiful

-Its amazing...-he smiled with the saddest eyes

I grabbed his hand and for a moment he kept starring at the floor.Then he looked at me and said:

-For the last two weeks i have been trying to convince myself that he will be back although i knew thats now possible.Is that some kind of a nightmare-i kept asking myself.How is that possible-i saw him two weeks ago and now-i wont be able to see him never again,i wont be able to talk to him,hug him.He is just gone.-his eyes got teary after saying the word ''gone''..What a scary word,huh..

-I dont have the right words to make you feel better.I can say-he is in your heart,in your thoughts,in your memories and that he is immortal there.I wish that would make it better for you.But you know what i do have-i have 2 hands wchich i can hug you with whenever you feel scared..

-Is it bad that i think i cant bear all this pain...all this grieve..i think it consumes me.-his voice was trembling and he couldnt hide his tears anymore.They couldnt be stopped anymore.But is better that way.I wrapped my hands around him and he leaned his head on my shoulder.He was shaking so i hugged him tightest i could.I wanted him to feel safe and warm.

-I miss him..so much-he was speaking between his sobs.

-I know... BuT Its okay to cry,im here,how many times i told you to speak with me,to lean on me,you fool.Its okay to grieve,just lean on me,you dont need to get through this alone

He felt safe,he knew that he wont be alone in his grief.He had 2 angels-one the sky and one here next to him-the most beautiful angel.