Nightmares

Nightmare

I was awaken by Donghae's screams.He was squirming in his bed and he was extremely sweaty.He was having a nightmare.

-Dad.Dont leave me...daddy....i won't make it...please...don't-his screams were getting louder.I woke him up really hard and when he opened his eyes he was trembling

-It was just a nightmare.Its okay-I saw the fear in his eyes and i hugged him-It's okay.Calm down.

He was scared like a little kid.His face looked so confused.God ..i hated seeing him like that.I wish he didn't have to suffer.I wanted to ease his pain,i wanted to make things better for him.He was the last person on Earth who deserved that.

He finally calmed down.He put his head on the pillow and fondled him on his forehead.

-Shh.Go back to sleep.

He close his eyes and i saw  a tear coming out of his eye.I  grasped his hand and i didn't let go of it until i fall asleep.

What else should i say.The next  couple of days were hard.The night were harder because i felt he suffered every night all over again and i hated that.And i couldn't help.

Donghae changed.He became seriuos and  kind of nonchalant.His eyes looked sad but he refused to talk to anyone.He acted calm and he was very rude sometimes.

-Hey...stop it please..-I said one day-Don't be like that.You act normal and calm and all but we all know that you are not.Talk to me-i took his hand but he pushed it.

-Im okay

I have been hearing that all the time

-It's strange because he is gone but i DO feel normal.I just dont feel like talking about it.I want to forget.

Yoona came home yesterday while Donghae was out.She was my best friend and i told her everything.

-How is he?-she asked

-The same...i think he is loosing it.He looks so vulnerable and weak but he is acting strong.I hate that.He can be real with me.Its ME.-i explained while my eyes filled with tears.

-Everyone feels vulnerable sometimes.He is going to be okay.-Yoona hugged me .

I wiped my tears.

-I should be strong for both of us right now!-i smiled  and my eyes got wet gain but i wiped them again right away.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/tees2mai/21091939/2284/2284_original.gif

Donghae is grieving badly.But he is having a great girl to take care of him She will show him her love and make him smile again . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS