Missing you

Nightmare

If i only knew he didnt go to the rooftop.

I waited for him the whole day.I started to get worried because it was getting dark.It was the first time he had been gone for so long.

It was 8 pm already and there was no sign of him.I went to the street and i started wandering.I was out an hour but i didnt saw him.I was scared.I should have followed him.I stared crying.It was really ok for me to suffer but i couldnt stand the thought of him suffering like that.It wasnt fair.He deserved to be happy,it really just wasnt fair.I remembered how in the past  3 years we were together he was the person i could rely on the most.He was always beside me.And i have leaned on him so many times.Why wont he lean on me for once?Pabu... In that moment i heard his screams.His singing actually.

''You are my everything
Nothing your love wont bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known''

I ran to him.He was so drunk he couldnt move,so he sat on a rock and started to sing his dad's favourite song.I just stayed near him for a moment.He didnt notice me so he kept on singing 

"'Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knees
That you will always
Be my everything"

I went over to him and touched his shoulder .He startled and turned around.

-YAaaa-he yelled.You interrupted my concert.

He begann to chuckle.

-I love that song..you know..

-Yeah,i know.Why dont we go home and there you will sing it to me one more time.

-OK!But i cant get up.I cant get up on feet again probably because i miss my dad so much.I just Cant stand up.-he laughed at first but his grin disapeared and his eyes got teary.

-Yeah,i know that you miss your dad,but i will help you get back on your feet.I helped him stand up and we started walking.It was hard but he put some efforts into walking so we went upstairs pretty quickly.

I put him in bed.He was calm.I sat near him and he looked me tenderly.I havent seen that look for a while.

He started singing that song again

"The loneliness of nights alone
The search for strength to carry on
My every hope has seemed to die
My eyes has no more tears to cry"

Donghae stopped.He closed his eyes and let a tear escape.I touched his forehead.

-Go to sleep now.Tomorrow's a brand new day.You will feel better.

-Stay here-he took my hand

-I will,i promise!

I will update after a couple of days

Donghae is suffering.What will happen after this great loss.Will he be able to get through it or will he give up.Stay tuned.