"Say it.."

Age Matters Not [SPIN OFF: 4ever and always side story]

 

After EXO’s dinner meeting, the girls had used the rock-paper-scissors game to deal with who was supposed to do the dishes, and unfortunately, the girls had had an unlucky day today. Ah Ra was in charge of taking out the trash bins while Janice was busy soaping the dishes, her hair tied into a high bun so that tendrils of hair wouldn’t fall in her face and annoy the hell out of her. She was also sporting a pink dashing apron to protect her from water, and was looking more like a kid playing with her mama’s kitchenware than a growing teenager-almost adult.

 

She was alone in the kitchen, the only sounds given to her being the scraping action of the washer as it removed all contents of food grease and oil from plates and ustensils. It had been an eventful night, and EXO were wonderful. Not only were they great idols but she felt like they weren’t really snobby and stuck up, unlike Hollywood actors who thought that they owned the world. On the contrary, she found them lame and stupid, sometimes even childish, and now gave Kris utter reason for sticking by them and loving them. His gaze said it all.

 

Kris’s arms glided suddenly across her waist and his chin fit snugly into the crook of her neck and shoulder. “What are you smiling about?” he gave her a peck on her shoulder as she stiffened. Didn’t I tell him to stoo doing that before?! She thought.

 

She scowled at Kris for having interrupting her mental bubble “I was smiling at how Jacob Black looked hot in the last Twilight series”

 

He frowned “Dude, he looks like he has been run over by a truck or something. I mean, I’m much more attractive”

“Nu-uh, Jacob Black is so awesome”

“He’s gay”

“He’s not the one wearing more eyeliner than his girlfriend” She shot back and tossed a handful of water at his face. He coughed and glared at her, releasing his hold and smirking evilly.

“Are you declaring war?” He threatened.

Shocking him, she took a handful of water and cupping it with her hands, threw it at his face so that his hair was soaked with droplets. He shook it out, making the clear transparent drops of liquid fall onto Janice’s body as she squealed, trying to get away from the cold it was giving her. Not letting her go so easily, the boy reached over easily and caged her in his arms, her back pressed against his chest while his fingers found their way at the edge of her tshirt where they started tickling her body mercilessly.

 

She gasped “Yah! Wu Yi Fan! Lee Jiaheng or whatnot!-Stop! AHAHAH Kris! _Please-Stop this! Ahahah!”

 

“who’s hotter, me or Jacob?” Kris asked, a hint of arrogance in his voice as he continued torturing the younger girl in his arms.

“JACOB!”

 

He tickled her more vigorously “ Who. Is. Hotter. Me. Or . Jacob?”

 

“JACOB STILL-AHAHA STAHP!”

 

“I won’t stop until you say that I’m hotter!”

 

“Fine! You’re hotter than Jacob Black!” She struggled in his grasp but he wouldn’t let go, still unsatisfied with his answer.

“WU YI FAN IS HOTTER THAN JACOB BLACK!”

 

A grin twitched over Kris’s face and he let his arms fall to his sides. Immediately, Janice’s eyes narrowed and she gave him a kick in the shin while he hissed, grunting at the sharp pain sizzling through his body.

“Woman, I do not like you hitting me like that”

 

It was then that she noticed the changes that he had done to his hair. Trust her for being so oblivious to such an obvious thing. But Janice was known for not really focusing on someone’s appearance, as she didn’t believe in the fact that appearances or good looks could help one in life. She slowly lifted her fingers up to brush his spiked bangs away from his face, now jet black with a sheen of red. Not bad, she mused, it’s …different.

“You changed your hair”

he raised a brow “no ”

“Shut up, I’m trying to be nice” She restrained herself from kicking him where the sun shines the most and touching his bristles, giggling softly as she let her hand brush through like a comb.

“you like it?” Kris asked.

“Yeah, it’s …different. Well actually I don’t care” she shrugged, but gasped as Kris quickly leant down and stole a peck from her lips, running to the living room to avoid another one of her deadly kicks. “Yah! How dare you! I told you to stop doing that!”

 

“Janice, are you talking to yourself?”
The said girl whipped around and looked guiltily at the older girl who was leaning against the counter, arms crossed and a knowing look engraved on her face. Somehow, it gave Janice chills down her spine and she smiled weakly, trying to act innocent when it was already clear that she was the culprit.

 

“No, I was just..cursing Kris” She finally mumbled.

Ah Ra chuckled lightly “Why? Skinship again?”

 

Janice couldn’t help but roll her eyes. You had to understand her, I mean, not everyday that a girl can share the same feelings of annoyance that she bears for skin-ship. In her mind, it was so cheesy and clichéd that she wanted to vomit, “He’s a monster when it comes to that”

“Trust me, I think most boys are” Ah Ra helped her wash up the remaining dishes. “tell me’ she started again while rinsing a mug, her expression soft and tender, unlike the raging one she had used on Luhan earlier on. “Do you like Kris?”

Janice reddened involuntarily “That’s not a question to ask. It’s obvious”

 

“He still remembered you when he was in Korea” Ah Ra smiled at the younger girl’s stunned expression. Eh, he was thinking about me?, she thought, as happiness crept up her heart.

“What?”

“He was talking about you you know. He really loves you, I can tell” Ah Ra’s voice was soothing, motherly, and Janice loved the sound of it. It made her think that everything was going to be alright and that nothing could be impossible. “he thought that he didn’t stand a chance since your ages were so far apart, and that he didn’t want to hinder you if ever you had a boyfriend by then”

 

“oh” the younger girl gulped. What the heck was she supposed to say in these kind of situations? Hell, she wasn’t experienced when it came to this department. Give her an equation, and she could solve it in two minutes flat, but throw the subject of love at her, and her brain turns to mush.

“actually. I was the same as you, I mean, Luhan was a skinship , and touched me at every chance he got. But don’t underestimate what he does to you, it’s their only way of showing how much they love you, and if you don’t tell Kris that you actually ‘love’ him, not ‘like’, he’ll continue with these antics. So just say that you love him, and men will be satisfied”

 

Janice could only gape. She had so much experience compared to her! It was hell how now she felt even more inferior to that stunning beauty.

 

“just say it” Ah Ra winked “it won’t kill you”

 

--------------

 

 

Janice breathed in the soft air that hung around her in the misty cold of the night, the chill settling down upon her shoulders like an icy cloak as she wrapped her jacket around her more securely, trembling a little. She looked at the night sky, her gaze fixed solely upon a star that wouldn’t stop shining brightly, brighter than the others as her head was thrown back, admiring it’s beauty. Was it true what Ah ra had said? She asked herself, unsure. Could it be that Kris is insecure about how I feel towars him, because I reject him all the time? Could it?

 

“you know” a voice snapped her out of her trance, suddenly cupping both her cheeks and squishing like a goldfish. Kris.

“I would like to hear this little mouth say ‘I love you’ more often. It seems like you’re neglecting me”

 

She froze. Could it be that he overheard their conversation? She tried stuttering back a reply “I-I don’t know w-what you’re talk-king about”

 

“uh uh” Kris rolled his eyes, “You never know anyway. Doesn’t make much of a difference”

 

he turned by by the shoulders, his hands slipping down and entwining with hers as he lay his forehead so that they touched, their breaths mingling together as one “Say you love me, just once”

 

“y-you never said it either!” she squeaked back in protest, trying and failing to move away. His grip tightened and the look he gave her was of pure sincerity. “actions speak more than words, and from what I recall, I’ve been a skinship addict lately”

“that’s unfair. “ she pointed out.

 

“alright, Jan,”he gazed at her, and his eyes were clearly screaming the love he had for her as she lost herself in his ever-so-melting gaze, feeling her insides  softening “I love you”

 

she swore that her heart skipped a beat at his words. “now say it” he ordered gently.

 

“I-i…I can’t believe you’re making me say that!”

 

“Just say it, get it off your chest’ he grinned playfully, his breath hitting her face while it flamed double the color.

 

She looked at him straight on, “I ..loveyoutoo”

“eh? I didn’t catch that”

she gulped “I love you too, I said”

 

“good girl” he pecked her lips “Now give me a kiss”

“WHAT?! No! that wasn’t part of the- yah! No! stop!” ignoring her protests, he dragged her to him by her elbows, grinning mischievously “come on, just a peck”

 

she took a deep breath, and pecked him rapidly before turning away with her ears releasing steam. He laughed lowly and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the crook of her neck. “I’m reassured now”

she scowled back “What?”

“You love me too”

 

scoffing, she replied “Of course I do, that’s a stupid question”

‘aw, my Janice is so sweet~” Kris cooed softly, nibbling her ear. She swatted him away and gave him the fiercest glare she could have mustered up. But to Kris’s eyes, it was the cutest and most adorable glare he had ever been victim off, and without her consent, he bent down to kiss her hard, his tongue slipping into as she gasped from the impact. When he pulled back for air, he noticed how every time he did it, she became red and annoyed, but deep down, she had enjoyed the kiss. “You are so damn cute” he pecked her again, and cuddled her in his arms.

Nothing could feel righter than this.

He loved her, and she loved him.

Age didn’t matter.

 

 

----------

 

 

 

ohmygad this story is officially OVER. be right back /bawls a watefall/.

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS OVER, once again thanks to all my subbies and those who commented, it really motiviated my spirits to write more not only for my pleasure but for you guys as well :,)) if i have time i'll be adding a bonus chapter to this one, so its not completely over. thanks once again everybody, i love youuuuuuuuu KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! <3333

 

you guys, i know i'm late, but i needa spazzzz <3 ~~~

 

he sang, omfg he sang and i thought that his voice would be horrible. Obviously not, it's wonderful~ :D

 

  this cannot be happening, i know you're handsome Luhan, but that doesn't give you the right to be OMFGSOFREAKISHLYPERFECT EVEN WHEN COUGHING THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. NO. NO. NO. NO. NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE'S SO CUTE ASAKSFJDKS OK SORRY, KEEP CALM AND ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO. 

 

don't worry Tao, even if Luhan's cute you're akdjskfhdkfj HOT okay? :D no need to be so Jelly muahahahahahahah, so funy when they were all criticizing Kris for his darn height :P 

 

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OKAY THIS MADE ME LAUGH ANGRY BIRD? SERIOUSLY?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH OH GOD BRB DYING. ;_;

 

 

and guys have you noticed how Chanyeol suddenly became all the more cuter and hotter??? omg bias list ruiner seriously STAHPPP. IT. 

 

    

BUAHAHAHAHAHA it's ok Kyungie, you're still the best at singing *.* even if those douches say otherwise, and where the heck does Kreeeeasetina come from? XD hahahahahahahahahah you undecidful mofo. :P

Anyway guys, taking my leave nowww so BAIIII AND SEE YOU IN MY OTHER ONGOING STORIESSSS! CHECK THEM OUT! :D