" Hello there.."

Age Matters Not [SPIN OFF: 4ever and always side story]

 

Author's note: "Chinese" language is in red, while "Korean" is in purple. Sorry for getting you mixed up with the languages. ^^" Oh, and let's imagine that EXO do know how to speak english eyy? I can totally imagine that ^~^ SO HOOTTTT T^T. Anyways, enjoyy this one! Flufffffff~~~~~~~

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

A year.

One whole year without Kris.

 

One whole year without seeing his face, leaning in his touch, feeling his soft embrace …

 

Janice sighed for the nth time and quickly busied herself so as not to dwell on the past. Cute text messages had been exchanged between them, but somehow, she still felt empty, and lus, he was preparing for his comeback now, which was in less than two months, so she stopped replying, hoping that he would concentrate more on his dance and role as a group leader. She hated the fact that she couldn’t go and see him whenever she felt like it, and somehow, the traces of his soft features and smell were slowly slipping away, until she wasn’t sure anymore whether it was a dream or not, that he had come and was now her boyfriend.

 

I miss him, so much, she thought to herself. Her hands flitted over the cashier keys as she typed in the customer’s order. She was now working part time in Mcdonalds, so that she could get enough money to pay for her tuitions. She did everything, anything she could so as not to think of him, and yet, the nightmares about Kris always leaving her for some Korean bimbo haunted her to no end.

 

Her eyes widened as they landed upon the youtube video that was flashing, playing the cute funny moments of Kris and a girl named Jessica during the SMTOWN concert. Janice’s heart quivered while she read the title which ws screaming “ COUPLE KRISSICA AT SMTOWN LA”

 

The comments however, made her heart break even more.

 “They’re so cute together!”

“The cold couple ftw!^^<3”

“Kris and Jessica should totally go out, like seriously :P”

 

Damnit, and here I am, thinking about him ever stinking second, and without another thought, she closed down the window.

 

A tinkle of the bell announced the arrival of a new customer, and quickly bowing, she cried “Good evening and welcome to Mcdonalds! What may I serve you?”

 

But when she looked up however, her eyes widened at the male in front of her, his lips twitching into a beautiful smile.

“Hey there” Kris nodded casually, trying to keep the malicious glint hidden in his eyes.

 

“U-uh..”

he leaned over the counter, his breath hitting her face as a smirk tilted up his lips “I would like two mcflurry please, and could you make that quick. My girlfriend’s waiting”

G-girlfriend? Her whole body froze. What did he mean by that? Does he really have another girlfriend now? Was the rumor true? She tried to maintain a straight face as those thoughts flew over her head. She bowed quickly and excused herself, preparing the ice creams with shaking fingers. Bringing it back to him in a brown bag, she gave him to him with her head bowed, muttering the amount.

He gave it to her silently, watching her every move and pinning her body down with is gaze as she gave him back the change. When she looked up to give him back the money however, he lost control and quickly pecked her on the cheek “Keep the change” he murmured, smiling softly at her surprised face as the money fell from her hands.

The sound of the money brought back her thoughts as she spluttered a small apology and crouched down to retrieve the money, cheeks burning. Why does he keep kissing me like that if he’s got another girlfriend then?! He’s so frustrating! She thought annoyingly.

 

Kris grinned to himself as he exited the MCdonalds, holding the paper bag close him. Darn, I missed you Jan. He told himself as he looked up at the sky, I’m impatient to see you again, without a stupid barrier restricting me from holding you tight.

 

---------

 

Janice returned home late in the afternoon, shaking her hair to get rid of the water sprinkles that had embedded themselves during the light shower of rain. Her heart was still numb from Kris’s words earlier on that day, and wearily, she made her way to the front steps, sighing as she fished out her keys to open the door. Her mother wasn’t home yet, and would return very late since she had a business meeting to attend today. Guess I’ll be alone to eat dinner, she thought grimly.

 

She almost cried out of shock and fainted when a pair of arms s around her waist, cradling her gently as she looked up, shocked and panic stricken.

 

“Kr-Kris?”

 

“Hello beautiful” He dipped his head and slowly touched his lips with hers, savoring the taste of her pink lips that could make him melt. If someone would ask which was his favourite food, he would definitely say Janice. She responded back on instincts, and turned around, framing his face with her petite face and spreading butterfly kisses over his forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, and jaw. She had missed him so much that she couldn’t help but want more, much more of him. She pulled away after that, heat creeping up her neck while Kris was left, momentarily stunned.

She had never really initiated some kind of skinship with him, and her doing that now really made him smile. He liked it when she was daring like that.

He chuckled and grasp her tightly against him as she squirmed, trying to move away as she was embarrassed by what she just did, and placing his forehead onto hers, he grinned “I should be absent more often”

 

“S-shut up” She protested weakly. “W-what are you doing here anyway?” She pulled back slightly.

 

“Duh, I came to see you” He drew her back to him, laughing as she failed to struggle out of his iron grip. He cuddled her close, watching her face morph into an adorable scowl.

 

“But your comeback’s only one month away!”

 

“So? I’m not here alone. I brought my friends along” He nuzzled her neck affectionately and nipped at her earlobe, remembering that he had done that the first time they had kissed. She blushed even more and pushed him away “Y-yah! I told you to stop doing that!”

 

“Ke Ai” He pecked her nose and drew back, finally releasing his hold as she spun around to see him clearly this time. They gazed into each other’s eyes, in as much as they could and drowning into each other’s presence. Her heart fluttered, and she momentarily forgot about the rumors that she had been hearing.

 

“YAH DUIZHANG!”

 

they both turned upon hearing someone shout, and her eyes widened at the pink-haired boy that was busy waving frantically like some kind of windmill. Kris groaned. “Yes, Luhan, what do you want?”

 

Luhan didn’t even pay attention to what the latter said, and settled his eyes on Janice, his expression lighting up and dashing towards her, his face all smiles as he skidded to a stop.

“Hello meimei! My name’s Luhan!” He spoke in an accentuated English.

 

“H-hello” Janice stuttered and bowed. Kris chuckled at her cute behavior and resisted himself from pecking her lips once again. He shook his head inwardly. Damn, he was becoming desperate, and he should stop this right now. A relationship was much deeper than just sharing kisses and hugs.

 

“Duizhang, she’s really cute. Don’t you think you’re a little too old for her?” Luhan joked. The said duizhang narrowed hi eyes at the member and clenched his fists, hissing back his reply “Say that again, Luhan, and I’ll tear your throat out”

he held out his hands in a mock action of surrender, grinning bashfully like a small boy “Oh, someone’s really in loveee~”

 

“Who’s in love?!” Chen appeared by his side, followed by all the other members as they widened their eyes at the small girl standing before them.

Janice in turn, cowered back and hid behind Kris, biting her lip and blinking rapidly, like he did when she was nervous and shy. Kris meanwhile, was chuckling at how cute she was being right now, and tried not to pinch her cheeks.

 

“omo! Who’s that?! Is that your smaller sister gege?!”Tao blurted out shamelessly as he made a grab for Janice, who cringed against Kris. The exo-m leader narrowed his eyes dangerously at the chinese maknae, annoyed at his outgoing and bold actions.

 

“She’s his girlfriend, idiot” Xiumin replied cheekily with a smile glinting on his face.

 

“Guys, introduce yourselves, she’s getting all confused up “ Kris motioned for them to stand in a line and they did, shuffling obediently side by side and bowing like good children. If only they could be that obedient all the time, Kris thought affectionately. They really are like kids.

 

“WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyo we are exo!” They chorused like they always did at the introduction of interviews and concerts.

 

“Hello, I’m Suho, nice to meet you”

 

“I’m Baekhyun! Hope we’ll get along well!”


“I’m Chanyeol, the happy virus!”

 

“I’m Kai”

 

“Hey I’m the maknae Sehun!”

 

“I’m Luhan , as you know”

 

“I’m Kyungsoo, also known as D.O”

 

“I’m Xiumin, good to finally meet you”

 

“I’m Chen”

 

“I’m the unicorn Lay”

 

“I’m PANDA ABSTYLE TAO! At your service madam!” Tao bowed and she blushed, poking her head out from Kris’s back and biting her lip. They all were good looking with their cute accented English that she could barely comprehend, but one of them caught her eye as he smirked, and a wide, shy smile claimed her face.

 

“K-Kai oppa, so cool..” She murmured. Upon hearing that, Kris narrowed his eyes. “Yah, I’m the one you should be looking at, not them” It was even absurd that she would look at someone else instead of him. I mean, I’m not that bad looking, he told himself, frowning.

 

“eh, Kai, you have another fan” Baekhyun sniggered. Kai smiled back shyly and scratched the nape of his neck. “Hey there”

 

“Duizhang, looks like you have competition” Chen sniggered as he high-fived Lay.

 

“Shut. Up” Kris was about to tear away and murder them somewhat when someone tugged on his sleeve, holding him back. He came face to face with Janice’s puppy look expression as she tugged him back, biting her lip.

“Don’t fight Kris” She frowned.

He sighed, just by those words, he was calmed down. He slowly smiled and replied “I won’t”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise” She released his sleeve and looked at EXO, a smile lighting up her face. However, another voice was heard, well more of a screech. They all looked at the source of the sound, while Luhan had a horrified expression on his face. “uh oh”

 

“YAH!, XI LUHAN I’M GONNA MURDER YOUR !”

 

A beautiful, Korean girl got out of the neighbouring house with an anger-filled face. In her arms was a small replica of Luhan, and Janice’s eyes widened. Luhan was married?! And had children!? She thought, hysterical. She couldn’t believe it. The idol Luhan, Xi Luhan, had a child, and he was already married. Oh my god, if the fans knew, they would go hysterical, she thought dismally, but then realized that she and Kris were in the same position. They were secretly dating so it didn’t make much of a difference.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened as he flitted over to his wife “Yeobo, you shouldn’t go running around like that with Xi Han! What if he gets injured?!”

 

“Well, why do you think I’m bothering to lift my and run around in the first place?!” She hollered, while he winced. A terrified expression was painted on his face, and Janice bit in a bubble of laughter.

But then, he broke out into chuckles, putting his arm around her waist and kissing her forehead tenderly. Even a stranger could see the love they beared for each other, and Janice wanted to cringe at the display of affection they were showing, squinting.

 

“yah baobei, calm down. I’m here now” he cooed. Even though the girl was annoyed like hell, her expression wavered, and she actually blushed, before pushing him away, muttering something like ‘go to hell Xi Luhan” and turning to walk back into the house.

 

Her gaze pinned down on Janice, and her eyes widened. Before Janice could hide behind Kris again, the girl squealed and rushed towards her. “Eeeeek! You’re so cuteee!”

 

Janice cowered ad bumped against Kris, who found this moment perfect to wrap his arms around her neck, laying his head top hers and showing a half-smirk. “Why hello Ah Ra”

 

“Yo wassup Kreeeeeestina” the said Ah Ra bowed slightly before looking at Janice. “Hi there, I’m Ah Ra”

Janice blinked. Yay, I do not understand Korean, she mused sadly.

 

“English Ah Ra” Kris said.

 

“Oh!” She instantly switched “Hi I’m Ah Ra, Kim Ah Ra. Nice to meet you” She extended her palm out to shake, and Janice noticed how her fingers were slim and long, perfect to fit Luhan’s, who was manly but still thin, elegant. Actually, now that the girl didn’t have any scowl on her face, Janice could see the beauty that lied beneath her mask, and felt so inferior compared to the beauty standing right in front of her.

 

“H-hi, I’m Janice” She stuttered, biting her lip and pushing Kris away slightly. She hated showing affection in front of other people, especially if they were idols.

 

‘I wanna squish you!” Ah Ra suddenly hugged her while she stilled. She blinked slightly and hesitantl hugged the older girl back, until Kris wound his hands around her waist again and brought her back to him, a scowl written on his face. “She’s mine, no touching” He acted like a little kid.

 

Janice rolled her eyes and pushed him away “just shaddup Kreeeastina” she mimicked Ah Ra’s nickname.

 

“might I remind you, dwaeji, that you’re no better?” Kris scrunched up his nose.

 

“Will you stop it with those chinese words of yours?”

 

“I can’t help it if your knowledge is so weak”

 

“At least I don’t talk 4 languages in my sleep”

 

“yeah, but I don’t my thumb, contrarily to others” Kris shot back.

 

EXO watched their exchange in amusement, and cackled with laughter. “Damn gege, you’re both so alike” Tao sniggered, talking in English.

 

“we’re not!” they both replied.

 

“okay, enough now” Ah Ra pushed them apart and grabbed onto Janice’s arm, leading her into their house. They had rented this house next to hers so that Kris would be able to visit her everyday- he had actually whined and begged, even resorting aegyo before they made the decision. The memory of it made Kris cringe himself and shiver- and that exo could get to know her better.

 

“We’re gonna be great friends Janice, just you wait!” Ah Ra flashed a sweet smile while the baby observed Janice with curious, keen eyes.

“Oh, and this is Xi Han, he’s just 6 months old”

 

“He’s beautiful” Reaching up one of his small starfish hands, she gasped when he gripped it tightly, his hold tickling her finger as the baby gurgled happily, playing about while swinging her hand around. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever laid her eyes upon, and his wide innocent eyes that were looking around and absorbing everything he could see, made her heart flutter. She had never been one to be fond of kids, but this little guy might just change her mind.

 

“and this is Ah Young” Ah Ra pushed a little girl forward, the exact picture of her mother.

 

Janice bent down to her level so as not to scare her away “Hey there Ah Young. I’m Janice”

 

Ah Young blinked at her “ hello. My name is Ah Young”

 

“Nice to meet you Ah Young”

 

---------------------

 

 

Janice had been invited to EXO’s neighbouring house to have dinner, and she had dashed back to her house to take a quick shower and change her clothes. Her day had been spent cuddling, playing and laughing with the children while talking and getting to know most of the members, who were actually a bunch of dorky guys with lame jokes rolling off their tongues every time they opened their mouths. To Kris’s dismay, she hadn’t let him hold her even once this afternoon, and had snooped in her house after she had retreated back.

 

Janice got out of the steaming shower with nothing but a towel on to gasp, holding back a scream that had crept up at the back of . Kris was sitting on the edge of her bed, flipping some random book that he had found on her bookshelf.

His eyes flicked up to her, then back down not registering that she was underneath that wet towel of hers. “hey Jan” he said. But when the girl didn’t reply, and when his wheels started turning that he had seen something he shouldn’t have, his eyes snapped back up, widening. Heat crept up his neck as his gaze snapped back down, looking away and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

“uh, I should go..” he coughed, moving quickly and closing the door softly behind him.

Janice was paralyzed. Kris had just seen her - well almost. HER BOYFRIEND had seen her with nothing but a towel on, and she felt embarrassment filling her cheeks.

 

She quickly dressed, her heart beating out of her chest so that she could hear it ramming against her ribcage and opened the door quickly, seeing Kris waiting by the wall opposite.

Neither of them spoke, and she cleared “hey”

 

“…” Words wouldn’t form into Kris’s mouth, and he looked away. She had looked so tempting with nothing but that white piece of cloth that he had momentarily lost his mind. Regaining back his senses, he walked and slid her hand into his, grinning softly.

 

“D-did you enjoy yourself at the concert?” She tried making conversation while they walked down the stairs, staring his broad back which looked yummy, almost…y.

 

“Yeah, it was great. We sang with the SNSD sunbaes” as he replied that, the youtube video in the back of her eyelids, and she abruptly let go of his hands. Kris turned, frowning at the loss of contact but blinking up to her- since they were still on the staircase- when he saw an expression he couldn’t decipher on Janice’s face.  It was so cold that she looked like an angel carved from stone.

 

“Are you going out with..that blonde girl?” Janice questioned, not cutting corners and saying straight out what she wanted to ask.

 

“What blonde girl?” Kris frowned.

 

“the blonde girl from SNSD, Jessica or something”

 

Kris had to snort “No. Why would I go out with her?”

 

“Well, the fancams say it all right?” Janice’s voice was filled with jealousy. Her heart reeled as she looked at him, trying to see if denial was filled in his eyes.

 

His mind slowly processed what she wanted to say, and it was true that he had been chucking balloons with Jessica, but that wasn’t what he was thinking at all. Jessica was a good friend, but not a good lover. He liked someone else, and that was Janice.

“yah” He grinned , wrapping one arm around her waist and pinning her there even though she struggled to get away, anger flashing in her eyes “Are you perhaps…jealous?”

she scoffed “Well Wu Yi Fan, you would be if I was intimate with some boy right?”

 

“Right. But I wasn’t. we were just chucking balloons at each other. Don’t read what those fans say, they’re just inventing stories, Jan. Don’t you trust me?” With another arm looping around hers, he leaned in and hugged her tightly, his head settling on her shoulder blade since she was higher up on the stairs.

 

She pushed him away, still frowning and Kris was sure to have seen a faint pout appearing on her lips “Whatever. Just saying not to mess with my feelings” pushing past him and walking down the stairs, she squealed suddenly when he suddenly picked her up in bridal style and ran down the stairs, laughing while she screamed and buried her face in his chest, all the while shouting “YAH! KRIS! WU YI FAN!Put me down! Yah! I’m gonna kill you after this!”

 

He stopped suddenly, and she looked up at him. They were in the neighbouring garden of exo now, and he had missed her so much that he couldn’t help himself. His head bent down to claim her lips in an dance that only she knew the steps. Her protests soon muffled away when he shut her up, smiling as she melted. As they parted, he pecked her, again and again multiple times.

 

“I missed you, you know that?” he breathed huskily.

She blushed and didn’t reply, her eyes widening when her gaze fell on exo, who were grinning and holding a camera in their hands. Oh no, she silently screamed, pushing Wu Fan away.

 

“Great shot” Chanyeol said cheekily.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Liked this chappie? Lots of fluff~<3 ^~^ 

Comments are cherished and accepted dearly :) please do leave some comments nehhhh?????

 

Enjoyyyy~! ^^ Oh, and don't forget to UPVOTE if you find this story to your liking! :D <3