Himchan ending

Channie?

“Channie!”, she said with a cute smile and got close to the group. Softly she her hair out of her face and stopped in front of the Man. All of them smiled happy at her and she knew that everyone had been hoping for their friend that she would come today. The woman shortly looked down to her luggage and then back to the man.

Before she could say anything else Himchan took her into a breathtaking embrace.  She could feel his Hand in her back and his head snuggled next to her neck. His breath titillates her neck and a chuckle came over her lips. Softly she squeezed his body before breaking the embracement.

“____-ah! It’s good you’re here, he was so annoying while worrying that you hate him now!”, Daehyun whined with a laugher in his voice.  The older man pouted as he faced his group member “I was not talking that much about her...” “No! You whined!”, now it was Youngjae who was full of courage and made fun of his Hyung. As Himchan wanted to punish him for his sassy speech the oldest walked into his Way. “He says the true! ____ I’m glad you forgive this Babo one more time”, his gummy smile made her grin and feel light as a feather.

 The group entered the plane which would bring them to Japan.  In Japan everyone got busy and the young woman was in the same situation as always as she was when she was supporting the guys. She was a little bit sad that the Oppas had no time for her but at the same time she was ok with it. There was no way it could be changed. The career was always on the fist spot, the most important and she totally understood this.  

Tired she sat down on a bench in the waiting room of B.a.p and waited to get a chance to do something but in the end she fell asleep. Her head leaned against the wall, her arms around her legs and completely small like a little package. All the emotional fuss had made her tired and now it felt like a heavy stone had left her heart. Even thought she still had to talk to Himchan about the fight.

The Women had sent a message to Gongchan with an excuse and that she really wanted him to stay as a friend at her side, she didn’t want to lose him. He was too precious for her but the young man hadn’t replied yet. He must be angry or even hurt, she felt sorry for him and her heart ached by the thought of making a amazing guy like him sad.

B.A.P entered the room after finishing the first performance of their debut over here in Japan. They were still full of energy and happiness. “___-ah! Did you watch our performance? Weren’t we just perfect and cool?”, Himchan shouted into the room and searched for his best friend. Normally she would already stand in front of the group and tell them how amazing they were but today she was not there. “___?”, the boys asked into the room and their eyes searched every space for her.

In the corner they finally saw her, still sleeping. She looked really innocent and fragile at this moment and the man couldn’t hold back a smile appearing on their faces. “She must be really tired”, Zelo said and went close to his Noona. He studied her face and wanted to poke her cheek which looked cute and chubby but the leader hold the youngest back. “Let her sleep!”, he said with his authority voice and sends the members away from her. Himchan had watched her form the distance and he couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have such a cute best friend, even thought he wished she would be more for him.

They refreshed their make ups and had to leave again for an interview. B.a.p and their manager left but one single man returned back into the room with the excuse he had left something that he needed. Slowly he moved closer to the sleeping beauty who was still in the same position.

His eyes went over her silky hair  which was shining like the hair of an angel down to her peace full face. She looked simply beautiful. The loving eyes of the second oldest man of the Idol group rested on the lips of her. They seemed soft and like clouds you wanted to lay your own lips down on.

Slowly he bent down to her and his face came closer to hers. He could smell her perfume that had a taste of flowers mixed with something sweet. Maybe it was honey but the man couldn’t say what it exactly was. His eyes still rested on the lovely pink lips of the younger woman as his face stopped right in front of hers.

With a last smooth movement his lips laid down on hers and his mind vanished in the air. His eyes closed and his heart began to beat faster than ever before.  It was not only her perfume that tasted sweet, also her lips melted the man like chocolate on a hot summer day.

As he realised what he was doing his eyes popped open and he removed his lips from hers, his face bright red. He starred at her and than shocked realised that she opened her eyes too. Her cheeks burned like fire as she watched the man in front of her. Then she realised that the kiss hadn’t been a dream, that he really had kissed her.

“Oppa!”, she said still in shock as she touched her lips with her finger. She still could feel the pressure of his lips on hers and the sweet feeling she had had during the kiss. “___ I’m sorry.... Really, I’m sorry”, Himchan stuttered and fell back as he wanted to get her a little bit more space because he had realised that he still had been a little bit too close to her.

The Woman blinked still surprised about the kiss and then busted out in a laugher as the man  fell back wards. She felt happy as never before and there was this warm feeling she couldn’t describe deep down in her heart. “Himchan you are such a Babo!”, she stated still chuckling as she stretched her arms which felt heavy from being in the same position for too long.

“Ya don’t call me Babo! You are the Babo, are you crazy to sleep defenceless like this in a room where everyone can walk in as he pleased? What if a ert would have found you?”, the man yelled still blushed and as a try to cover his embarrass.  

The woman laughed sarcastically “and what’s the difference between a ert finding me here and you?” she lifted up an eyebrow and acted as she really was sincere. It was hard to cover her happiness with sincerity because actually she just wanted to hug him and have him close to her.

“I’m not a ert!”, Channie pouted and looked away. He felt bad because she was right at some point. He was like a ert, he had kissed her when she hadn’t been able to push him away or even say no. Himchan started to feel horrible, he was such a jerk and his best friend doesn’t deserve something like this. “____-ah, I’m sorry”, he repeated.

___ chuckled again before she moved closer to him again. Her eyes burned into his as she spoke. “You are really stupid, right?”, she asked amused and moved even closer. The older Man moved back a little more because he got frightened of her acting. “I’m not stupid!”, he shouted and tried to avoid her glare.

Before he could run away or even move back more the woman laid her hand on his neck and stopped him. He was frozen like Ice, still not able to get a hold of his mind which went crazy. She smirked shortly before she softly kissed him again. This time the kiss was longer and even sweeter. As she opened her eyes again and wanted to pull back the man hold her close as he gripped her neck as well.

Softly he forced her back to kiss him again, this time with even more passion. The opening door ended the kiss as both of them shocked pulled back and looked at a confused Zelo. He was still standing there watching the two. “Ähm... Hyung the others are waiting for you... I’m sorry”, the maknae left the room with bright red cheeks.

“You killed his innocence!”, the woman scolded the man who was jumping on his feet’s again. He just grinned but she could see that he was embarrassed too. “See you later, don’t fall asleep again, ok?” He said without carrying about her scolding. “Why?”, she simply replied a little bit grumpy. “Because I don’t want someone else to wake you up like I did!”, he grinned like a happy child before he left the room.

“Babo!”, she yelled behind him but couldn’t stop smiling. As she got back on her feet’s a head popped up next to the door again. “Ah I forgot something!”, Himchan said and made a face as if he was a scatterbrain. “And what?”, she raised up an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. “___-ah.... Naekkeoya!”