Channie? Part 1

Channie?

„Channie! Wait for me!“, she rushed behind him and pouted as she reached his side. Her best friend had taken her with him and his friends to a music show. Actually she was brought in with the stylists and other noonas to cover the fact that she was a friend of them.  All the B.a.p members liked the girl and she was like a sister for them.

Now was the first time for her to be backstage with them. They had told her to enjoy it and that she was their lucky charm today. She was more than happy about this. Anyway, her best friend had and walked away playfully but the woman felt a little bit anxious alone here. She was rather nervous. A lot of Idols would be here and she never met others than her friends.

“____-ah, don’t pout or you look like a chubby bunny!”, Himchan continued to tease but laughed with his deep voice. “At least I’m cute!”, she answered sulky. He laid his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. They were always been like this, dorky and childish. Sometimes the other Members had to endure a pouting fight between the two with no ending.

The woman’s eyes wandered up to him and she gave him a death glare. She hated when he did this and messed up her hair. Silently she through the long hair and made everything looking good again. The next mirror was a great help. “My mirror!”, the man forced her playfully to the side and smirked at her. She shook her head in disbelieve but laughed lightly.

“Fight of the Queens?”, an amused voice asked behind them and the Woman turned around with a bright smile on her face. “Yongguk oppa! Channie is mean to me again”, she pouted cutely and made big eyes. The leader laughed and petted her head before he replyed “I’m sure you’re not better!” His gummy smile covered him and the woman couldn’t resist to laugh again.

Himchan took her hand and turned her away from the leader. Somehow he looked lightly annoyed as he walked away with her.  “Channie~ are you jealous?”, she asked with a high pitched voice an poked his cheek. “Aniya!”, he yelled and entered their changing room. The woman laughed and followed her best friend.

 

A happy man rushed over to the Woman and hugged her tightly, softly her cheeks blushed. “____-ah! We won! We won!”, he yelled happy and the other members followed and hugged her too. She was already jumping because of happiness before they came backstage again but now she was dancing, smiling, laughing and celebrating together with the amazing 6 guys. “You deserved it!”, she finally said and gave them a cute smile. A few minutes they continued to scream, jump and disbelieve their win, then the woman had to leave the room so they could change.

 

“How long does it take to change?”, she mumbled lightly annoyed to herself. She was sitting next to the exit drinking her coffee that she had gripped as she was waiting for her friends.  Some Idol groups had passed by but they didn’t really saw her. Why should they? The woman could be a stylist or something so why should someone care about her?

Actually she was rather happy that no one talked to her. She was already nervous and felt weird to wait alone here. “Hi, uh are you waiting for someone?”, a voice got to her ear and the woman’s eyes went up to meet the eyes of a young man. He was cutely smiling at her and looked interested.

“Ah, yes”, she answered confused and nervous. The Man in front of her was no one else then Gongchan from B1A4 and one of her favourites. She could feel the blood rushing through her veins and her brain vanishing. “Oh really? Who is your friend?”, he asked again and gave her a wink. He looked to cute to be true and in reality he was even more handsome than on pictures.

“B… B.a.p oppas!”, she replyed stuttering lightly. Fast she tried to calm herself and forced herself to smile. “Oh, is one of them your boyfriend? Ah, I didn’t introduced myself I’m Gongchan from B1A4, maybe you have heard of us?”, the visual talked.

“No, no”, she fast said and waved it away with her hands. Then she grinned, “Yes, sure I know you guys. I love your music.” A cute smile played around her lips as she thought about the funny and amazing songs of the Idol group. “I’m ____, nice to meet you!”, she finished her talk.

The man looked surprised as he heard that the woman knew him. But before he could ask more or talk longer with her, his manager came to take him away. “Time to leave!”, the older man said. Gongchan gave her a last sweet smile and said: “Sorry I have to go ____. It was nice to meet you, I hope I will see you again.” With another wink he left. The woman couldn’t believe what just happened and clapped her hands on her cheeks. Ok she was not dreaming.

 

A few weeks later

“Himchannieee come on, let’s go!” the woman whined as she tried to go on with shopping but her best friend was standing there and looking at the same pair of shoes for nearly half of an hour. “Just a moment!”, he said without looking up, still thinking about to buy the shoes or not. Another 5 minutes passed and the woman got rather annoyed.

“You know? I will go to take two Americanos! I will be back soon, you will take another hour to make a decision anyway!”, she was angry now and left the store without waiting for an answer. She loved Himchan and she couldn’t life without her friend but sometimes he was simply annoying. After crossing the road she entered Starbucks and ordered her drinks. A sigh run over her lips and she bent her head down.Her energy was leaving her and she was happy to get a Coffee. As Himchan she loved the dark drink and needed him. It was a part of her daily life.

“____-ah? Is it you?”, a voice asked and surprised the woman. Lightly shocked she looked up and saw the cute smile of Channie. Not Himchan but Gongchan was standing in front of her and looked really happy. “Gongchan!”, her voice sounded still surprised. A smile lasted on her lips as her eyes wandered around and she saw the other B1A4 members sitting at a table somewhere in the back.

They were looking over to the two but stayed at their table. “What are you doing here?”, the man asked with a twinkle in his eyes and went on with “You want to join us?” She looked sadly at him as she had to refuse his invitation. “I can’t, I’m on a shopping tour with Himchan. Mianhaeyo!”,  she answered and then had to take the Coffee as her name was said.

The Visual followed her, he refused to give up that fast. “But he is not here now, right? Wait with us until he is here”, he used a lot of aegyo to make her stay. Somehow she really wanted to stay with this Channie. He was caring about her and it looked like he wouldn’t ignore her for a pair of shoes. Would Himchan come here to look for her if she would stay here? Somehow the girl was really hurt that her best friend was acting so selfish today, so maybe she should punish him for that.

“Ok, but only until Himchan comes”, she accepted and the happy maknae leaded her to B1A4’s table. He introduced them and took a chair next to him. ____ sat down nervous but happy and talked to the guys for maybe 10 minutes. It was a lot of fun and she nearly forgot that she had been out in town with someone else. Gongchan was a really nice, funny and cute man. He and the others made her laugh a lot.

Then the door of the Starbucks store opened and a frightened Himchan entered the room. His eyes searched every table until he saw his best friend. A deep sight relived his scared self. Because he had been lost in his thoughts, he hadn’t realised what the woman had said and was scared as he saw that she was gone. Now that he had found her again he felt better. But as he realised with who she was sitting and laughing he felt this sting in his heart. Why was he hurt to see her happy with other guys?

“____! Ah you scared me!”, he said as he came close to the table and bowed to the other mans. “Let’s go?”, he asked fast. The woman gave him a short killer glare before she excused herself and thanked the Man for their time. Then she left with her best friend, still annoyed of him but smirking because of her new friends she made today.

Himchan saw her happiness what hurt him, he couldn’t say why but he disliked seeing her like this. “Never run away without me!”, he said pouting and with a childish deep voice. She couldn’t do something other than laugh lightly and push his arm, “YA! It was not my fault!”