Channie? Part 2

Channie?

Slightly lost the woman was waiting in front of a park. She still couldn’t believe that she had a date! A date with Channie! Again she checked her make up in the little mirror she always carried around with her.  Everything was still perfect. Her body was covered in a cute dress perfect for the summer day. Her long hair was falling over one of her shoulders in soft waves. Today would be great, she was sure.

“Cutie!”, a man walked to her and waved happy with a hand. He stopped in front of her and smiled cutely. “Nice day today, right?”, he smirked shortly and showed a little bit of aegyo. She laughed lightly and wiped her bangs out of her face. “Gongchan, yes it’s beautiful!”, she answered with a bright voice.

The two entered the park and walked next to each other. They talked about this and that and laughed full hearted. The date went on really well. After a long walk they ended at a little tree with a bank and sat down. Still amused about the funny themes they were smiling. “Do you enjoy today?”, Gongchan asked while winking.

The woman nodded honestly before dropping her head to the side, “Why? Don’t you enjoy it?” Fast he shook his head and grinned, “Aniya! It’s fun!” A short silent was following but it was not a uncomfortable one. The sun was still warm and bright as they came to a pond. “Ahh, it’s amazingly cold!”, she had hold her hand in to the wet and felt cooled down.

The man bent to his knees next to her and did the same. It was really refreshing. Then a devil smirk came on his face. Before she realised what happened he wiped the water at her and laughed loudly.  “YA! Gongchan! You will pay for that!”, she tried to make him wet as well and was laughing loudly. “Try it!”, he teased and continued to escape from her. “I will catch you!”

 

“Where is the popcorn?”, Yongguk asked as he was sitting on the couch. Next to him were the other members of B.a.p.! To night they made a DVD night together with their friend. “I’m coming”, the woman came from the kitchen with two bowls of the corn. One she handed to the leader the others she took with her as she sat down between Himchan and Daehyun.

It was not the first time they made an easy evening like this. It was for everyone normal to have the woman around and because of the fact that she was like a sister it was not uncomfortable with her. The Movie started and everyone got lost in it. Fast the popcorn was gone and after they started the second movie some of them were already fallen asleep.

In the end only Himchan and the girl were awake. She was leaning against him, already sleepy. “Are you tired?”, the dark husky voice asked in a soft way. The woman heard the light amused sound in his voice too and smirked. “Do I look like?”, she asked winking because her eyes were shutting again.

“Maybe a little?”, he teased and poke her cheek. “Ya! Babo! Stop it!”, the woman mumbled with a playful anger. He just smirked and watched her as she fell asleep still leaning at him. A soft smile took place as he saw the peaceful face of the woman. His heart stared to beat faster. “Aish! Himchan what are you doing?”, he silently asked himself before he blushed and looked away. He couldn’t understand his feelings anymore.

 

2 months later

The woman was sitting on her bed. Tears streaming over her face and dropping on  her legs. What should she do? Why had it come like this? Everything had gone well and she had loved how the situation had been. Both Himchan and Gongchan were really important to her. She had learned to like and trust Gongchan. He was a really nice friend and a great support. He listened to her and made her laugh. Himchan was still her best friend. She knew him over years and obviously she trusted him more than everyone else. Why did she have to choose one of them?

 

The three of them had been out for Coffee together. Not the best idea but both of them would leave soon because of their work. Himchan and B.A.P would leave to Japan for their debut over there. Gongchan and B1A4 would leave for a concert in Taiwan. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with the two mans.

Somehow they were really similar and had a lot in common but she felt like they don’t get along so well. As they left the Coffee store they went to the park to take some fresh air and the woman got a feeling that something was in the air. Not love or anything good. Like electric that will hurt someone. Then the Situation she had feared so much came.

The two men stared a fight. What the reason was for the fight was surprising her more than the fight. “I’m better for her! Remember you ignored her for shoes!”, Gongchan shouted at the older one and glared at him. The deep voice yelled back: “I know her much longer than you and I know better what is good for her than anyone else!” The woman was speechless and was quiet. How did this happen? Just a few minutes ago they were having fun!

“Ya! You think you are something better than me just because you’re older?”, he replyed. “I’m better than you in everything and any way!”, Himchan lifted an eyebrow and glared back. “SHUT UP! Both of you!”, the woman got angry. Tears were coming in her eyes but she held them back. Why? Why was this happening?

“____, who do you like more of us?”, Himchan asked her with a rough ton. Gongchan looked at her and asked too, “It’s me right? I know you knew him longer but I’m so much better for you!” The woman went one step back and was a little bit frightened. This was too much. “Ya ____-ah! Answer!”, both repeated to ask her over and over again.

“Stop this!”, the woman exploded and now a tear dropped out of the corner of her eyes. Silently it ran down over her cheek as she shook her head. “You both are the last!”, she finished and then turned around. She didn’t run, she walked slowly to show them how annoyed and hurt she was because of them making her choose and fighting in front of her.

“Cutie! Come back! Wait!”, Gongchan wanted to run behind her but Himchan hold him back. “Don’t! I know her for years. When she is like this you have to leave her alone. You only make it worse if you go to her now!”, Himchan sounded painful and lost. He knew he has done something wrong and that he messed up. It was not the first time he saw the woman like this.

“But…”, Gongchan wanted to talk against the older but saw how serious he was so he shut up. The two mans knew they were left alone by a hurt and angry woman they messed up with.

 

She was still sitting on her bed, not knowing how to stop crying. Her heart was breaking and the pain was simply overwhelming . A sound took her attention as her eyes fell on her Handy. Two messages were on the  Screen and she still tried to ignore them.  But there was no help, they wouldn’t vanish in the air. Slowly she got up and went to read them. As she took her phone she felt her hand shaking. Softly she walked to the Window and her eyes wandered over the city by night. Then finally she gave up and started to read the two texts.

 

____-ah

Mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae! I don’t want to make you cry ever again. I know I messed up and I shouldn’t do this to my best friend. I’m a jerk, am I? Really I don’t know what I thought but I was jealous. You see? I admit it! There is something I have to tell you. Actually I wanted to tell you in person but you won’t pick up your phone, right? ____-ah, I think I like you more than only as my best friend. I liked you since a long time but I didn’t know how to tell you… you must be shocked now. Anyway, if you forgive me, please come to the airport tomorrow and come with me to Japan. Even if we continue to be only friend, if you can continue like this, please come. I’m waiting for you.

Himchan

 

Cutie!

Mianhae! I didn’t want to hurt you. You know I don’t know you as well as Himchan but I still think I’m better for you than him. We had so much fun together and I feel so free together with you. I feel like a man who is a good man when you are around. You make my heart beat fast and I want to smile the whole time. What should I say… you stole my heart. ____-ah, please give me a chance! I think I fell in love with you and I think I can make you happy. You’re like the Sun bright and warm, that made my life a better one. As you know we will fly to Taiwan tomorrow. If you give me a chance, please come and fly with us. I promise to never make you cry again and that I won’t allow anyone else too. Please come~

Gongchan

 

The woman tried to make a decision and tried to understand her feelings for both of them. Which one does she like as a friend and which one stole her heart? She packed her luggage this night and finally she was sure, she would do the right tomorrow. On the next day she entered the airport. Her heart was beating fast and she had mixed feelings. She was looking forward of the journey she would go to now. But at the same time she felt sorry for the one she left alone. A sight left her lips as she saw the group of mans. A light smile went on her face as she realised that he has seen her. “Channie!”, she said with a cute smile and got close to the group.