Gongchan ending

Channie?

 “Channie!”, she said with a cute smile and got close to the group. Softly she her hair out of her face and stopped in front of the Man. All of them smiled happy at her and she knew that everyone had been hoping for their friend that she would come today. The woman shortly looked down to her luggage and then back to the man.

“____-ah! I’m so happy you’re here!”, a sparkling person came close to her and smiled in the most cute way she ever saw before. He was fighting against an impulse to hug her immediately. He was just standing there and was quiet now.

“Gongchan”, the woman said happy and smiled back. Then she looked at the other members of B1A4 and bowed. “Annyeong”, she greeted and played nervous with her necklace. She always played with it when she felt nervous or bored.

“You made the right decision!”,  Sandeul grinned cheeky and back hugged the maknae. She nodded a little bit unsure because she was worried about Himchan. The woman looked on her phone, no message. He must be hurt and she deserved to be ignored. ‘Mianhae Himchan’, she had written to him before they left for their plane and left Korea.

 

As soon as they were in Taiwan everyone was busy and the woman felt a little bit lost in the beginning but she got used to it really fast. She helped the stylist as good as she could and tried to support everyone with all of her heart. Actually it was fun and interesting. On the other hand she didn’t have a lot of chances to talk to Gongchan alone.

Finally on the third day they got some time off. After they ate lunch with the other members the two left together. They walked through the city happily that they could enjoy it. Even thought Gongchan got recognised, they had their privacy.

They entered a little coffee store and searched a place in the back. It was really cute and comfortable, really familiar. They ordered their drinks and 2 pieces of cake. “I hope you enjoy the time with us here, I know we are really busy and I hadn’t  much time to talk with you... Mianhae“ , Gongchan had a worried expression.  He had promised to make her happy but now he hadn’t got a lot of time for her, he felt horrible.

“Channie don’t worry! I enjoy every minute and I learned a lot. The staff is nice to and I had a lot of fun” , she smiled bright and tried to calm him down. “I regret nothing!”

“Really? Ah I’m glad!”, now he was looking more than happy and there was this twinkle in his eyes. A deep sigh run over his lips as he realised that he doesn’t had to worry. The woman was really easy and maybe it was like this because she was already used to be a friend of an Idol. Actually he was thankful for once that she had Himchan as her best friend because she knew how it was going.

The cake came and both tried a little bit. “matda”, the woman had big eyes and looked cutely at Channie. The man couldn’t hold back an “Aigo!!” He thought she was too cute.

“____-ah there is still something I wanted to talk about”, the man sounded nervous now and blushed lightly. He clinched his hand through his hair and took a deep breath. He was still young and not really used to talk about something that would come now. “What?”, the woman asked friendly to a little bit.

“You really like to tease me, right?”, he whined and looked like a puppy. A smirk played around her lips as she nodded happy. He was too cute and the woman wanted to enjoy this moment as much as possible. She knew what he wanted to talk about but she wanted to make him feel a little bit less nervous, that’s why she tried to make it funny.

“Anyway... ____-ah, I know I wrote it already but I wanted to tell you this in person again...”, he started but the woman interrupted him. “That I stole your heart?”, she asked cheekily and pouted playful “You won’t get it back, don’t even ask for it!”

The man was totally surprised and his mouth dropped open. He wasn’t able to say anything just overwhelmed from her and the way she treaded his try to confess to her. “Ya! How can you do this! I try to say that I like you and you act like this? That’s mean!”, he complained but a laugh went over his lips.

 “Mianhae Oppa”, she excused herself with a bright and sweet voice. She was simply smiling at him. “I’m younger than you, why you calling me Oppa?”, he asked still pouting. “You don’t like it? I can call you cupcake instead, if you think this is better for your age... my little cute cupcake”, she asked with a childish voice and used a little bit of Aegyo.

“No cutie! Oppa is perfect! I’m maybe young but I’m a man”, he said in the most manly way he could and smiled then. They finished the cake while talking and laughing before they had to go back because of other schedules.

As they sat in a taxi on the way back a hand gripped her hand softly and as she looked up to him, he watched  the city outside the window. She blushed lightly but was really happy. He squeezed her hand shortly and smiled.

The car stopped and they paid. Neatly she got out of the taxi but turned around as the man spoke. “You forgot your bag!”, Gongchan said and hold her bag up to her but as she wanted to take it he just gripped softly her neck and pulled her down to him. Before she could say something or react he laid his lips on hers and kissed her. It was only a short kiss but it was sweet as sugar.  

Both were still blushed as they entered the hotel. The reality came back and broke the pair out of each other. Gongchan had to leave for an interview and everyone was already waiting for him. With a last short smile to her he left again. She smiled back and went up to her room. Even if they hadn’t said it out loud, she was his girl from now on and she couldn’t be happier.