Chapter five

I'll Protect You

Yoona’s P.O.V

 

Yoona pushed the shopping cart forward. She hated to go shopping in a supermarket. Many people were always hurrying to get their groceries together on time, and did not care about the other people in the supermarket. It’s only that Sunny dragged her along, otherwise she really didn’t concur.

“Yoona, can you search for butter please,” Sunny said. She looked very busy trying to find the other groceries that were on the shopping list, that Yoona felt sorry for her. Yoona barely helped, she also rarely went grocery shopping.

Yoona began on her way to find the butter. The supermarket was so immensely big, that she thought that she was going to get lost. All the people that were shopping looked just as busy as Sunny, but the most looked worse. Piece by piece, everyone was just not paying attention to each other. They only had eye for their groceries, and the shopping list. Like mad dogs they were searching for all the groceries they needed. Yoona hated groceries shopping.

 

Yoona got knocked down by someone. “Can’t you just watch out!” Yoona yelled when she fell down on the cold supermarket floor. Yoonastood up againand looked straight into the eyes of Minho. “Oh, I didn’t saw you,” he said.

“H-h-hi-i Minho,” she stammered, and tried to breathe normal again.

“Wow, that’s a long time ago!” Minho said, and smiled to her with a filthy smile.

“Yes, well Minho I’m very busy so I have to go…” Yoona tried to walk away but she felt a strong hand grabbing her tightly. “No please stay,” Minho said. He looked at her with his eyes wide open. They had a glance where Yoona felt goosebumps from.

“Minho, please let me go,” Yoona said. She tried to pull herself away from Minho, but she knew that he was much stronger than her.

“I miss you, my Yoona…” Minho said and Yoona’s cheek with his cold, chilly hands. “I want you, more than ever. I’m addicted to you..” he said while Yoona felt how he grabbed her stronger.

“Minho, it’s over and you know that. It’s over and it will be over for ever. It didn’t work between us. Now let me go,” Yoona said. Why doesn’t he want to let me go, Yoona thought. “Please Minho, please,” Yoona said.

People were passing by, who looked concerned, but nobody came to help Yoona. Where is Siwon, Yoona thought. Where is he…. I need him.

“Yoona what’s wro….” Sunny said, who just walked into the aisle where Yoona and Minho stood. Sunny looked shoked, and slowly she walked closer.

“Minho, let go of Yoona.” She said with a calm voice. “We have no time for talking Minho, sorry. Next time ok? We have to go now,” Sunny said kindly. As Sunny asked, Minho slowly let go of Yoona.

“I’ll see you again soon, Im Yoona. Very soon…” Mino said. Yoona and Sunny walked away fast, without the butter or other groceries. They wanted to be as far away from Minho as possible.


 

 Siwon’s P.O.V

 

Why wasn’t Yoona responding to his text messages? What was wrong? It was already 15.00 pm and he hadn’t heard from her since yesterday when they were together at his house.

Siwon was looking at his phone impatiently. He couldn’t sit still or anything, he wanted to her from her so bad. Especially after what happened yesterday night. He couldn’t let it go, he kissed his dream girl Im Yoona. Ever since he saw her at university he was fallen for her. She was perfect, and his now. He wanted to be there for her, protect her, love her every day.

 

Im Yoona calling… his phone ringed.

 

“Yoona? Is that you?” Siwon said while his heart beat faster.

“Yes it’s me, what’s wrong Siwon? You sound…different.”

“I have been texting you the whole day, why didn’t you respond?”

“I have much to tell you, I’ll explain everything. Do you have time to come over to my place?” Yoona asked, and Siwon could hear that there was something wrong.

“Yes, where do you live, what’s the address? I’ll come right away.”