Big Bed

Married to Mr. Arrogant

 

Jaejoong was already sprawled in the master’s bed with his pajamas.

                “What are you doing in my room?” You shrieked.

                “Your room?” he sat up “This is the master’s room, go out and pick another room.”

                “But it’s the softest bed.” You complained. “I want it!” You are ready to fight with your all to claim the comfort of the soft big bed.

                “I won’t give it to a girl.” He flipped his bangs when a strand fell to his eyes.

                “Well I won’t give it up to a boy!” You raised your chin.

                He sighs and rolled to his side. His eyes were shut closed when he said “I just want to sleep. We have school tomorrow.”

                You stumped for the master’s bathroom with your pajamas and took a hot shower. After getting out, you collapsed to your side of the big bed. It was so soft like feather, even the comforter, but you couldn’t drift off to sleep. Because you could feel Jaejoong breathing on his side, and you could tell he wasn’t comfortably asleep too.

                Nevertheless, you fell asleep but Jaejoong was wide awake. He felt your arm wrap around his shoulder when you unconsciously rolled beside him. Shocked, he glanced at you. You were deeply asleep. Slowly, he tugs your arm back, avoiding to accidentally touch your face. He rolled back to his side and heaved a heavy sigh.

                Then your leg hugged him. A little irritated, he pushed back your leg. You rolled to the other side and took most of the comforter with you.

                “This girl! Couldn’t she sleep normally?” Jaejoong muttered and took the comforter in place again. You fidgeted and kicked him off the bed.

                “Ouf!” He struggled to calm his breath and climbed the bed again. “Just one more straw!” He mumbled.

                Then you snored.

                “Aah!” He yelled. You were so deep in your sleep that you didn’t bother to wakeup.