Chapter 4

Mysterious Or................??

As soon as Sooyoung And the other two followed her and when Yoona regained her conciousness she got up and bolted out the cafeteria in search of the other three followed by Yuri and the other girls she went to the dispensary as she suspected that the guy would be there treating his wounds but to her surprise no one was there so she lookd around and thought of another place they could head to and only one place got to her mind even before she could decide it was like her legs decided for her as she felt like she was being dragged by her legs itself to the roof top and as she neared it, she stopped abruptly trying to catch her breath as she regained her breath she queitly pushed pass the rooftop door only to come face to face to a scene she didn't expect to see, both the victims were sitting down and sooyoung was standing back facing them as she looked somewhat pissed off.

 

Yoona just stood there silently,she didn't want to interrupt nor wanted to eavesdrop but still her legs seemed glued to floor and she stood there still not to disturb in front of her sooyoung was looking up at the sky eyes narrowed and yet she stood cool and calm whereas on the other hand both the victims were rather composed and cleaned yet a little scared. Wind was blowing and every one was silent so as too afraid to break it but it didn't last long as sooyoung spoke voice firm and calm with a weight in it, backed still facing them.

 

"Don't get Yourself into trouble if you can't help yourselves, I won't be there everytime you need to defend yourself" She said still looking up to the sky.

 

"We are sorry unnie and it was my fault not Ryeowook's I was the one who went to make friends, while he only tried to help me but ended up getting hurt,I am sorry" The said girl said still sniffling and grasping the hand of the guy for assurance.

 

"Don't say sorry to me be sorry for yourself and wookie I won't be there the next time it happens so you better stick around to Eunjung get that" Sooyoung said with a commanding tone.

 

"Soo, we would try not to get into trouble I promise just don't be mad and yes we are sorry to attract attention we would stick to Eunjung" The guy named Ryeowook said.

 

"Fine next time I don't want any commotion now you guys leave and go find Eunjung get that" the violet eyed said it carelessly while shrugging and doing a hand sign to leave her.

 

Yoona felt really bad for the victims and now she was really pissed with sooyoung cold attitude, right now when they need moral support she was rather being mean to them it was like she just did a favour of helping them she was cut out off her trail of thoughts when she caught the scene in front of her eyes, she was surprised to see the girl victim whose name was still unknown hugged sooyoung from behind and sobbed while Sooyoung still didn't budge standing there without any emotions on her face,Yoona already started concluding Sooyoung as a heartless human being standing there like a stone.She can atleast comfort them by hugging but she stands there nothing what is she a stone. Yoona wanted to go and help them out but she couldn't she was glued tight to her spot.

 

"Ryeowook take Seohyun home you both need to rest, it's enough for the day" sooyoung said skeptically.

 

"Unnie please I don't want to go please" Seohyun cried and tried to struggle in Ryeowook's arms who was dragging her towards the door. Seohyun was crying and pleading still trying to struggle to get to Sooyoung again but still Sooyoung didn't show a flicker of emotion she stood there like a statue.

 

As they both made there way to the door they spotted Yoona standing there and immediately Yoona bowed and tried to help them and as she was about to get a hold of Seohyun's arm she heard Sooyoung hiss and she looked up to see Sooyoung narrow her yes and shaking her head to tell Yoona not to touch them and to this Yoona's patience took away and she bolted past the two to stand right in front of Sooyoung fist clenched and face red with anger.

 

"What the hell are you a stone, heartless?" she asked pointing a accussing finger to Sooyoung's face.

 

To this Sooyoung only raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes standing there giving her a bored expression and this trigged Yoona and made her yell in Sooyoung's face.

 

"You are a emotion deprived person but I am not like you,you aren't comforting them when they need you, you seem to know them rather well and she was sobbing and you didn't even turn around and now you are even stopping me from helping them what are you, how can some be like you without emotions, I never saw some one so heartless like you" Yoona practically threw a tantrum. To this point the other two were standing behind Yoona and trying to calm her down while telling her that she rather leave but Yoona stood there firm. No one can just come up like that and behave rude Yoona was going to make sure of that.

 

Sooyoung only scoffed and smirked looking smug before speaking rather calm and composed.

 

"Look who's talking, you call me heartless and emotionless right, first go see the mirror" at this Yoona wanted to interrupt but Sooyoung rose her hand to make her stop. And she continued,

 

"I am not done talking yet, well you say you want to help them then I think you should have done that on the right time, you didn't give a when those were bullying them you ignored, You  didn't take a damn step to help them that time then why bother now when the show is over, I atleast helped them out from the problem you didn't even come close to it and now you come to give your sympathy well it's not needed, you tell me to comfort them well let me be honest I am not good a comforting and you know what they don't need pity or sympathy, right now they need concern and comforting which won't be provided by you but the people who care and so I am sending them home, anything else you want to know" Sooyoung said smugly.

 

Yoona opened and closed becaue to this she was totally shocked because what Sooyoung said was true and it didn't help her. Sooyoung scoffed and left tugging her hands in the pocket and the other two followed suit while Yoona was left trailing her thoughts about the whole event back, She couldn't get those things out of her head even as she sat her class and left to home she was so deep in her thoughts that even Yuri started worrying not knowing the situation.

 

At home she couldn't get a single piece of food pass through as it was the first time someone accused her and Sooyoung's words pierced through her head like a bullet shot past her body.

 

Was I really like that offering sympathy but I just wanted to help.How did sooyoung know them? She seemed close with the girl's reaction,her name was-- Ah ! Seohyun and even dhe called that guy with a pet name wookie well then why did she still behave cold and rude to them,but her words weren't wrong either she seemed so confident but by the way I yelled at her she seemed cool instead of being angry, what if she holds a grudce against me?

 

Sooyoung seemed rather satisfied with her accusation which actually meant that she was a person with less heart really.

 

With this thoughts on her mind she couldn't fall asleep and had a rough night but she was relived as the next day classes started in the afternoon.

=============================================================================================

Thank you for commenting!!

 

KEEP READING AND COMMENTING!!

love you all !