Chapter 2

Mysterious Or................??

I was still stunned to see that I was alone left there on the rooftop I took a look around to see if I can see a certain someone who like I think disappeared into thin air. 

The sudden banging bought me out of my thoughts.She headed towards the rooftop door and opened it only to find a glaring Yuri.

"Yah what the hell is wrong with you are you deaf I was shouting and banging for like 10 mins already" Yuri practically yelled.

"Chuck it, stop yelling I thought I just meet someone up here and like in mere seconds she disappeared" Yoona said still a little dazed with the thoughts.

"What I mean I know you are a insane but I didn't knew you had schizophrenia" Yuri said mockingly

"I am serious unnie I really saw a girl sitting on the edge of the roof and then in mere seconds she dissappeared like she never existed" Yoona was still frowning.

"Oh come on you are just imagining things lets go we have a class you know that right and really I am not interested to hear your hallucinating things" Yuri dragged Yoona who stumbled her way and tried to regain her balance.

When they reached the classroom they sat on their seats and waited for their professor to come.As they were sitting and talking with each other they heard the commotion going on around them.

"You know there was a new student to join in"

"I know but why isn't that new person entered yet"

"Bunking class on the first day,not good"

"What do you think who it might be a girl or a boy?"

Hearing this Yuri and Yoona glanced around and most of the class was busy discussing the same thing they both looked at each other and sighed surely people can make discussion out off everything.

Soon the commotion died down as the professor entered and everyone greeted and as usual the class started.

Somewhere in the middle of the class the door opened with a bang everyone even the professor was a little startled and they all glanced towards the door eager to know what was the matter. Their professor was a little shocked but regained himself and looked at the figure standing in the door no one was able to see who it was as it was difficult to lean and try to figure out almost everyone was half standing half leaning to just get a glance and soon enough and a long and thin leg was seen as soon as the figure entered Yoona's head perked up and her mind started recognising.Sure enough it was the same girl from the roof top wearing a white loose t-shirt accompanied with a black jacket and black sneakers. She had a bag slung on her back loosely and her head was leaned to the left side hair hanging loose and a poker face she entered the class room arrogantly gave a smug look to the professor took a glance around and soon her gaze landed on the fimiliar face she narrowed her eyes at Yoona for a fraction of second and walked in went to farther end of the room and took a seat at the back where most of the seats were unoccupied.

Everyone was shocked most of them had their eyes wide and mouth hanging open she glared at everyone and all of them soon resumed their own work the Professor claered his throat and before he could ask her anything the voice came stern and firm.

"The name's Choi Sooyoung" She said eyes boring in their Professor's skull.

The Professor didn't ask any questions futher and gulped down hard it was for the first time someone behave like that,everyone in the university respected each other and now this girl rather entered arrogantly and even behaved smug which was surprisingly new to everyone even the seemingly stong bullies no one ever dared behave like that so it was obvious they were now scared or curious to know.

 

So I wasn't hallucinating I knew it she was there but then where did she disappeared all of a sudded.

 

Most important why is she like this, arrogant and ruthless, I should better stay away from her.She doen't seem any good, with her behaviour. But still curiosity got her best and she turned over her shoulder and surely the said girl was glaring back at her.

 

What's with her eyes isn't that a very unusal colour for eyes 'violet' weird maybe she is wearing lens. She raised an eyebrow at Yoona and Yoona turned around embarassed for caught staring.Yuri pinched here to get her attention from beside and directed her eyes toward the professor who had started teaching,she nodded and tried not to turn around.

 

What was her name agian Ah! CHOI SOOYOUNG. I better not mess with her.

===================================================================================================

Hello,

Not much Just a small Chappie about Sooyoung's entry I hope you like it.

Please comment and thank you for subscribing!!

 

The pic above is what sooyoung looks like I hope it helps imagining.

COMMENT!!!