Chapter 3

Mysterious Or................??

Yoona was heading off with Yuri to the parking lot to her car after a really tiring first day of university in which half of the time was spend resisting turning her head around of curiosity but it seemed she had far enough managed she sighed heavily just as they reached to Yuri's car and turned leaning against the car she gave Yuri a serious look before speaking.

 

"Unnie I was trying to tell you something but you ignored me for half of the lectures" she said narowwing her eyes and pouting.

 

"I know I saw that but I didn't want any commotion in the class I know you wanted to talk about the newbie right" Yuri asked tilting her head.

 

"Well yes you know I said I saw someone on the roof top she is the same girl" Yoona said matter-of-factly.

 

"What-- you mean she was the one sitting on the rooftop in the break and who disappeared all of a sudden"

 

"Yup look I told you I wasn't hallucinating and I am surely not insane" she deadpanned frowning.

 

"Ok ok I get it but you make it sound like she is some sort of ninja how can she get disappeared?" 

 

"Look unnie believe me or not I am saying the truth I try look around the roof but she was no where to be found" eyes dazed.

 

"Okay I believe so what now are you thinking of secret investigation" Yuri said with a mock-teasing voice.

 

"This isn't funny unnie and I think you are right I should just leave there let's just chuck it and leave already"Yoona said.

 

"Alas you got some brains" Yuri said teasing futher.

 

"YAH! unnie y--" Yoona was cut of by the sound of a bike and they both turned around only to find Sooyoung ready to leave on her bike. She gave them a look and drove off the next second with fleeting speed. When she was out of sight Yuri whistled and smirked and Yoona turned to her with questioning look Yuri just shrugged and entered the car sitting in the driver's seat, soon Yoona followed.

 

In the car they had little conversation here and there and when Yoona was home she took bath, had her dinner and headed off to sleep but with someone still lingering in her mind until she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Yoona woke up everything was as usual she getting up to an empty house not that she minded it any more she left her room getting ready, wearing a yellow frock with red sweater,socks and red shoes.Her make-up was light and and hairs tied up in half pony, in all she looked pretty and cute at the same time.She headed downstairs with a bounce in her steps a little to excited and cheerful, reason unknown.

(she looked something like this

When she reached the kitchen as usual she saw here Kahi unnie standing and preparing breakfast the senario was always the same she felt a sudden feeling of nostalgia and wanted to go back in her childhood where it use to be pretty much same but instead of her nanny it use to be her mom remembering this her eyes started stinging but she held back didn't want to spoil her day and she launched herself and hugged her unnie too tight and started giggling after she heard muffled arguements from her unnie for startling and being a spoiled child.

 

She took her seat and started gulping down on her breakfast while having small talks about her classes and auditions she was going to give in today,when she heard a fimilar honking and she shook her head while chuckling at the curses passed out from Kahi unnie's mouth.She left her house with her essentials and a bag of clothes which she would need while auditioning as she entered her so called friends car she got muffled laughters and she glared to the owner of it well knowing what was about to come.

 

"Grow up dongsaeng still wearing a frock like a toddler,are you?" Yuri said teasing and muffling a laugh.

 

"What's wrong with wearing frocks I like being cute, not like you" she pouted and yearned a pat on her head affectionately.She frowned futher at Yuri and Yuri stiffled her laugh and started the engine and drove off.

 

At University everything was pretty much the same, class went on smoothly and even the auditioning even if Yoona was bugged by the thought of someone missing or who hasn't yet showed up, it's not like it's bothering her even if she is trying to push the images of two unsually coloured eyes and still the depth in it meant so much,no absolutely not bothering her.

 

It was until the break when she went to the University cafeteria and everything she saw was pretty much same, girls forming groups chattering,some flirting her and there, the normal hustle bustle going on with bullies troubling the new students,she saw girls doing the bullying too with the boys, many of them were made to entertain really every year the senario used to be same she was used to it, in the first year when she entered she wasn't troubled knowing her family status and her position but she felt bad towards the others,in the start she tried to stop all this but to no avail was she succeeding so she left it at that, she was dragged by Yuri to a table full of four girls from which she recognized the the two foreigners who were transferred last year, what was their names btw oh ya tiffany and jessica and she glanced to her other side where she saw two shorties from which she recognizes Taeyeon the other one was unknown to her but yet she smiled and sat down with them having usual talks and soon was informed with the girl's name as Sunny.

 

While having lunch loud cheering and banging was heard and crowd of people was gathered around a certain bench Bullies really make a big commotion she rolled her eyes and just took a curious look towards the place with the other five who were also curious to know and soon two faces came in view,there on the floor was a girl with face really like baby and a innocent look on her face eyes watering while they were throwing food at her and the second person was a guy with high cheekbones and feminine features that guy was surely beautiful and so was the girl, that guy was even getting kicks and blows while others were enjoying the show and participating,cheering.Anger was boiling up in Yoona not just beacause they were hurting them but also beacuse she couldn't do anything.

 

Cafeteria Door bang opened and everyone stopped dead in their track and soon a loud firm,stern and fimiliar voice was heard.

 

"What Do you think you're doing?" Yoona and Yuri's both heads perked up and they stared at the figure in the door and their mouths dropped, their stood Sooyoung clad in a whole black outfit with hands crossed in her front and deathglare.She marched towards the big fat bully what was his name again AH! ya Kang-in and punched him square straight in his face soon gaspes were heard and Kang-in turned around with a bleeding nose and ran off,Sooyoung turned to the girl bully named Krystal and poured a good amount of chilly sauce over her head and soon she ran of crying too.Sooyoung turned to others and they left of to their work she then again turned to the victims and got them off the floor handing them some tissues she gave both a look before just walking off and soon enough those two victims clutched eachother and followed Sooyoung.

 

While Yoona and others were left staring flabbergasted and a look of idiocy on their face.

 

Only one thought passed through all the girls mind "what the hell just happened" and they looked around finding for an answer because this was the first time someone tried to stand for someone else against the bully and even succeded but sure Sooyoung has now invited problems for herself. Yoona was confused because she had mix feelings of being proud and worried at them same time without even knowing the reason.

===================================================================================================

Hello there I hope you like this chapter thank you for commenting on my previous chapter and this chapter is a trigger to the upcoming curiosity and interaction between this two.

 

Keep reading and commenting!!!