Chapter 9

Mysterious Or................??

Yuri and Yoona didn't follow Sooyoung around for the rest of the day since they both were quiet terrified when they were left all alone on the forbidden corridor. They both had many questions running around in their mind. Why had Sooyoung and her friend been there in the forbidden section of the college? What were they discussing? How come all of them disappeared in a matter of seconds? This question bothered them both but they didn't have the energy and courage to confront Sooyoung again, the morning activities had quiet a drain of energy from them.

It happened during the end when all were leaving the university that Yoona and Yuri bumped into Sooyoung who was heading towards the parking lot. They hadn't done it on purpose rather they so deep in thought that they didn't see her walking towards the destination. It was Yuri to snap out first from her thoughts and apologize to Sooyoung while Yoona was still having her analyzing of things, Sooyoung looked on amused since Yoona in her wake hadn't noticed that she was leaning against Sooyoung's bike. Yuri tried to shrug Yoona out of her trance but frowned when she didn't get a response, she looked at Sooyoung embarassed but moved aside and headed towards her car looking back at where Yoona still in thought was leaning against Sooyoung's bike while Sooyoung looked at her amusingly. She felt bad that she was leaving her dongsaeng and best friend behind but she knew that if she doesn't leave now she will end up asking stupid question to Sooyoung and get more trouble for Yoona. She mentally apologized Yoona and started the engine leaving Yoona and Sooyoung the only one left in the parking lot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys this a foreword that I'm restarting this story, I'm sorry it took so long I'll update the rest of this Chapter in the evening when I get back Home from my college.

I hope you all look forward to this story