Chapter 10

Mysterious Or................??

   Yoona was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the girl standing in front of her. She was confused with all the things she did seen today, she had so many questions and she wanted to ask Sooyoung about them, but the said girl won't reply her Yoona was sure of that. Yoona was really contemplating her choice of crush afterall what if Sooyoung was into some bad things but then Yoona wanted to hope for good because she really liked the other girl and she didn't want her crush to turn out to be wrong, so she just hoped that Sooyoung was not into something illegal. As she was thinking about confronting Sooyoung, she was snapped out of her thoughts by a waving hand in front of her eyes, it took some time for her eyes to focus back on reality and when they did she wished she could just hide somewhere because Sooyoung was standing really close to her staring at her face. Yoona's heart started to beat really hard and she thought in would burst out, she was surprised that she was standing but maybe that's because she was leaning back on something, she in a deep breath as Sooyoung moved in more closer.

"Are you fine, you seemed a little spaced out there?"

   It took a second for Yoona to realize that Sooyoung was talking to her, she snapped and stood up straight bumping her head with Sooyoung's in the process & both the girls groaned rubbing their forehead.

"I'm sorry, We-ll I-I di-din't m-mean to, we-well I-I m-ean-" why was she stuttering in front of Sooyoung, she really wanted to die of embarassment now.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you sick?" Sooyoung casually put a hand on Yoona's forehead and saw the other girl turn more red, she was genuienly worried now and so she pulled Yoona towards her, what surprised her was that Yoona yelped the moment she touched her and tried to move past her.

"What're you doing? Leave me, look I'm sorry I bumped into you, but can you please let me go, I don't want to cause anymore trouble?" Yoona said trying to pull her arm out from Sooyoung's but the more she tried to pull, the more tightly Sooyoung held her arm and turned her, slipping an arm around her waist, holding her close, with her intense stare.

Sooyoung looked pissed off & she angrily snapped at Yoona, her voice raising and octave, "I'm sorry if I'm worried enough to ask you about your well being, maybe it's my mistake that I for once was cared enough to stand and wait here for you to snap out of your daze, I should have just pushed you off my bike and drove off instead of standing here worried about you." As she finished saying that, she pushed Yoona aside and climbed on her bike putting her helmet she drove off without giving a second glance to Yoona.

  Yoona was shocked to the core as in the blink of an eye Sooyoung had left her alone standing in the Parking lot, Yoona smacked herself because she somehow ruined the moment where she was so close to her crush, she didn't mean to upset the other but somehow she always managed to do so. The reason that she had pushed away the other girl was because her heart was beating so fast that she acutally felt herself falling weak & she didn't want Sooyoung to see her blushing & suspecting the little crush that she had on Sooyoung cause she didn't want to scare the girl off. But now what worried her the most was that she had angered the other girl and knowing the other girl's behaviour Yoona knew that she wasn't going to be forgiven so easily, she had actually ruined her chance of friendship with Sooyoung because of her stupidity.

  But right she need to go home and since her Yuri unnie have seemed to left her alone, she needed to somehow get into contact with Kahi unnie but as she removed her cell phone to call she saw her cell switched off, which meant her phone battery was dead, now how was she going to go home, she sighed either she could walk all the home which was far away from the University or she could wait here until her Kahi unnie woulc come find her but waiting seemed like a bad idea and so she started walking down the university lane towards the gate, as she neared the college gate she saw how slowly the fog surrounded the gate and all of a sudden a lurking heaviness filled the air around her & somehow it got chilly and the darkness grew thicker, Yoona visibly gulped and tried to calm er racing heart, at this pace she was going to get a heart attack. She slowed down her steps and started walking slowly trying to look around for any possible threat, when she reached the gate the fog had somehow grown more thick and it was difficult seeing past it, she was afraid to move further, was her eyes playing games with her or was there a person standing on the other side of the fog, she could definitely see a outline of a person but was it true or her brain just making up things like it was doing for the past few days.

  As she was about to step into the fog as if mesmerized she heard a honk of a bike from behind her and as if a miracle happened the fog started to lift slowly & as she tried to squint to see the person in front of her, she was suddenly turned around & pulled back into the now fimilarly strong arms of the taller girl, she was again just inches apart from Sooyoung's face but this time she decided that she wouldn't push the other girl away rather she was going to take every oppurtunity to get close to Sooyoung. But instead of anger the only thing she saw on Sooyoung's face was fear and worry, Sooyoung gave her a once over checking for something wrong and then she glared at something over Yoona's head, as Yoona tried to turn around to see what it was that Sooyoung was glaring at, she was tucked deep into Sooyoung's arms restricting the view. Yoona was pulled away from the clearing fog towards her bike and was pushed upon her backseat. Sooyoung didn't say a word she just pulled out a second helmet and put it over Yoona's head buckling it, she got on the bike herself and soon her bike started to move but before that Yoona once again turned around out of curiosity to see who it was that Sooyoung was glaring at & saw a blurry outline of a figure but what surprised Yoona was that she could very clearly see blood red eyes staring back at her but before she could even react Sooyoung had speed up and the person was out of her sight.

     The whole ride back to Yoona's place was silent and Yoona herself couln't bring up anything to say, since she was still deep in her thoughts as they neared her house Yoona thought about what to say to Sooyoung should she just apologize, thank her and let her go or should she invite the girl into her house, should she ask her about that morning & the incident just now or should she just keep quiet. But she wanted to know Sooyoung more wanted to know what secrets the girl was hiding behind her voilet eyes, she wanted to befriend Sooyoung and so she decided that she would invite the other girl inside.

As she got down from Sooyoung's bike, unbuckling the helmet she thought about how to break the awkward silence but she got suprised by the Sooyoung gentle yet firm voice speaking up first & as she heard the words spoken by the other she froze as if she had just dreamed something shocking,

"Do you mind if I stay over at your place tonight?" Sooyoung said looking at her with a raised eyebrow and questioning look, to which Yoona just gaped like a fish, since she couldn't answer she just nodded her head because she couldn't refuse the beautiful girl in front of herwho se had started to have a crush on & as she finally realized as to what she had agreed to she felt herself getting giddy all of a sudden.

YOONA YOU GET TO SPEND A WHOLE NIGHT WITH sOOYOUNG ALL ALONE AT YOU HOME, WHAT'RE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?

=============================================================================================================

A/N: OKAY SO HERS'S MY RESTART OF THE STORY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, PLEASE DO COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS AND TO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE.

YOUR COMMENT KEEP ME MOTIVATED AND MAKE ME KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL READING AND SUPPORTINGMY WORK.

THANK YOU ALL,

REN.