chapter nineteen

Moonlight Academy ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIYOON's POV:

*sigh....good for soojae she has a date with tao today.. good for harper that she was getting colser with DO. lay and yookyo getting to know each other more.. me ya.. i think she was getting the attention of kai nowadays. ri yee and chen. i think they are?? oh em gee.. idonn't know about them huhuhu.. aigoooo.. :(((( bad for me.. want to know why??? good for them.. really good for them while me??? WAHH!! xiumin!!!! why you so slow?!

*knock knock

'' who is it?'' i asked. who the hell was knocking on my door daring to disturb my moment of being emotional? i looked at the door. '' WHO IS IT??!!'' i shouted, there was no response that's why.. but still, no response?? so i dragged my feet to my door and lazily opened it. and guess what? the moment i open the door that person grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere. i couldn't take a look at who is it.. uhm... but it was a guy.. wait... *looks at him* XIUMIN??

XIUMIN's POV:

surpised? hahahhaha.. as expected. or not? bleeeh i don't care.. so here it is.. the day of it.. :)  what date is it? oh!!! september 14.. nice.. september 14. my favorite month and my favorite number.. i hope she likes.. it's time miyoon ah.. it's time... just wait ok??

so i grabbed her wrist. i thought she was going to be on her pajamas since i barged in her house and straight to her room.. but to my suprise, she was wearing a casual outfit that is for .. lemeseee... going to the mall, like that? she was wearing this:

beautiful... as always. :) anyways, back to reality,.

'' xiumin-ah... wh-wh-where are you taking me?? '' -while she was struggling to remove her wrist. i jst smiled sweetly at her with the most sweetest smile i have ver done. i let go of her wrist but-- HEP! i hold her hand instead.. cute isn't it? what the f.. my thoughts are so gay. -.-'' 

i dragged her to my car and i quickly drove off. we arrived at the S mallafter a few minutes.

''s mall? why are we here? '' she asked i just smiled at her.

MIYOON's POV:

this guy keeps on smiling at me and i am melting. OMG then he took me to a botique. it full of couple stuffs. * grab her *grab there was all he had done leaving me in one corner. after some few minutes he went back with coup of things in his hands..

 he went to me, bent down at my height and.. '' anae... '' he whispered in my ear *dug dug dug dug this guy never fails to make my heart flutter.

'' anae.. '' he said again as he back off and handed me the stuffs.. '' make sure to waer all of this, after that, give your clothes to the saleslady so that we just have to put it in a paper bag.. hm?? '' i nodded unknowinglly.. i looked at the things he gave me and , went to the changing room and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter