chapter sixteen

Moonlight Academy ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEJUN'S POV:

'' oppa!!!! i'm home!! '' soojae.. omo. you cant go home yet.. just not yet.. i quickly ran into her . quickly but quietly she just can't be home right now.. our father is here.. and that means trouble for her.. since he always go home late nowadays.. she is soooo dead.. when i was about to get her out of the house wih her confused expression.

 

'' oh.. LEE SOO JAE.. YOU ARE HOME'' appa said with a stern calm voice. i felt soojae stiff. '' appa.. we are going out for a while , so if you ex--''

'' NO TAE JUN!! you can't... soo jae and i have something to talk about.''

'' but--''

'' no butts for you taejun. you are now excused.. but for soo jae.. let's go to my office.. NOW'' soojae couldn't help but follow. GOD! why does he need to do that every ing time?! soo jae is his child too but why couldn't he just accept her!? everytime i am trying to save soojae from his rude and crue deeds.. he just cuts me off and scold soo jae every ing time. soo jae just can't fight.. she just can't.

i couldn't help myself.. soojae.. what are you talking about now? i am now pacing back and forth  at your sofa.. it has been minutes since they went to dad's office. what are htey talking about now?? oh gosh.. i think i'm going to-

 

*KRAAAANG! (a/n : broken glass.. ok?? XD)

i quickly ran to the office hte moment i heard that sound. i was about to open the door when soo jae suddenly went out crying cupping her cheek. she directly went to her room and shut the door. while appa was looking furious as he washed his hands in his face. i saw a flower vase on the floor, its was crashed and its pieces were scatered the water was spilled on the floor while the flower in it was on the floor with its petals scattered around.

'' wh-what happened?'' i stattered. he straightened up himsef went out of the office without even answering my question and went off the house.

at the office= NO ONE"S POV:

you were seating at the sofa infront of your father's desk and he was seating on his. the atmospehere was dark and hard. you felt that something was going to happen. which was totally obvious. right now, you were wondering.. what in the world would he say again? there was silence surrounding the two of you. you were looking down but you felt that he was just staring sternly at you. if glares could kill? you were killed by your own father right now.. 4 minutes has passed, no one said a word. the door was tightly shut.

'' soojae.'' your body stiffened when he called you name. you didn't answer and just waited for him to continue.

'' are you always going home this late? 3 am in the morning?!'' you shook your head '' a-ani appa.. it was just-'' you were immediately cutted off when he shouted.

'' DON'T DARE CALL ME APPA!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES! YOU WERE ALWAYS GOING HOME THIS LATE HUH? THAT IS THE TRUTH!! I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATIONS AND FOR GOD'S SAKE I DON;T EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE! ARE YOU ENJOYING IN THE MOONLIGHT ACADEMY NOW?!! HUH? YOU ARE ENJOYING THERE WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS WHO ARE WORTHLESS PIECES OF !! '' he lost his temper. ever since you were young he would always scold you and shout at you if you call him appa. he just can't stand hearing that word from you. you were spoiled, yes you were.. but that is because of money. not because you have a loving father. he only provides you money for your material wants and needs but he never fulfilled your need as a father. a love of a father shown to you?! what a big joke.

'' they are not worthless pieces of .. if it weren't for them.. then i wouldn't find myself.'' you muttered softly almost a whisper but enough for him to hear. you were just looking at a thing not bothering on meeting your father's gaze. because you knew.. you knew that you would just lost you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter