chapter thirteen

Moonlight Academy ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►click ( to fell the vibes moreXD)

( vulgar words alert!!)

LUHAN's pov:

wow.. thank you miss author for giving me a pov XD

okay.. so here it goes. TAO pulled soojae to his motorcycle, while xiumin and miyoon rode on xiumin's motor. lay and yoo kyo on lay's sports car. chen, riyee, kris, me ya, harper on chen's sports car. while me? forever alone in my motorcycle. poor me. T.T

everyone was at rush, but although we are at rush we still kept our cool image. tao and soo jae are on the lead. i could see that tao's eyes are furious, because he doesn't want any of our friends to be hurt by anyone..

moments later we arrived at  Xander high. we quickly got off our vehicles. the guards blocked us from going in but me and chen quickly beated them up. no one will ever stop us!!. THIS IS SPARTA!

" where?'' kris asked soojae with his poker face.

'' 3rd floor , room 306'' soo jae answered. like action stars in a movie, we walked like it was our grand entrance. when tao reached the room, he kicked the door open and went iside i saw the reactions of the former classmates of soojae they were full of disgust. but tao didn't mind that. 

'' who is yoonmi and bomsuk?!'' he shouted while he glared at each one of them. the girls stepped one step backward while the boys were trying to hide their cowardness.

soojae pointed at some guy and a girl. the boy who is referred as bom suk stood up.. '' ha! how did you get in here? you beated up the guards?'' he scoffed. '' piece of cake'' chen answered. then the a girl stood up. '' wow, from moonlight academy? what is this? a fashion for es and jerks? tch.. '' she scoffed. me ya turned to her and punched her. '' no one ever does that infront of us.'' she muttered while the girl was holding her jaw.

the girl named yoonmi stood up and went to soo jae... '' so you brought minions with you eh? '' she grinned evilly.. 

'' they are not my minions, they are my TRUE friends. '' then she slapped the girl... i just can't help but smirk at the scene.

yoonmi was about to grab her hair when riyee grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm. bomsuk was about to punch tao when tao used his wushu skills.. then i heard xiumin shot " ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!" then everything turned to riot.

TAO's POV:

the atmosphere was full of anger and revenge. all of us were itching to kick the butts of this s.

as i was fighting with bomsuk which is more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter