chapter twelve

Moonlight Academy ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soojae's pov:

i didn't expect that the days would flew by his fast. it was already the day of that 's birthday... it is her sweet 16 and it is a formal party. me and mi yoon are on our way to her place now. of course i asked my personal designer to make me and mi yoon a brand new gown. come on, i won't let that yoonmin win over me when it comes to beauty. EVER.

here is my gown on the left side while miyoon's gown on the right.

''ms. lee we are here. '' mr. jung said.

'' hmm... just stay here for a while and don't leave yet. i have to decide whether i would finish the party or go home because of boredome. arasseo?'' i looked at mr. jung straight and just nodded. '' good.'' i looked at miyoo who was sitting prttey.. '' yah.. let's go now. '' 

'' hmm~~ '' she hummed and we went out of the limousine.

i showed the guards my invitation and the guards were quite shocked. what were they shocked of? come on.. is it their first time seeing a drop dead gorgeous lady like us? if it is, then i wouldn't doubt it.

when we entered the mansion, it was not as i expected. it was not a FORMAL PARTY. balloons were everywhere adn party people are everywhere.. it was a TOTAL CLUB. i searched the room for any signs of the but none... i have found none.

suddenly,  some one approached me with a smirk on her face..

'' chichi.. i thought that this was a formal party?? guess that pranked us.'' mi yoon whispered in my back. i could sense that she was glaring at the person infront of me now.

'' well well well, is that you soo jae??'' she looked at me evily

'' no.. this is not me. i am still not here i am not soo jae and this is just my picture.'' i said sarcastically and stated the not so obvious.. -.-'' this girl is stupid. -.-''

'' how dare you talk to me like that? and you even brought a minion huh? '' she was furious now and she smirked.

'' are you really that dumb yoonmi? you asked me i answered. she is not my minion, she is my friend. you are just oh so jealous because you seem more like a minion than a friend when i am studying at xander high.'' i looked at her straight in the eyes and i smiled at her not in good way.

'' how dare you?! i am the queen bee now ! a-and i...''

'' look at you now, the cry baby is about to cry.... still weak as ever..'' then i noticed that bom suk went near her.

'' look at this now ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter