제 6 장

왜 날 말하지 않았어? (Why Didn't You Tell Me?)

"Loving U~ 난 어떡해 what should I do~?" I sang a sweet tune followed by a round of applause from everyone on the set. "Baby, I'm in love with you~" I pointed and winked at Jinyoung as a fan service. He smiled, and I could see a bit of red in his cheeks. I laughed a bit and lowered the microphone from my face, bowing my head slightly to show my gratitude. They continued with the rest of the girl idols to their new 'boyfriends'. I felt a bit out of place since I felt my heart wasn't one hundred percent with Jinyoung, but I can learn to give it to him. I smiled to myself as I looked down at my glittery nails. I could feel eyes on me, though, I didn't know whose. I expected Jinyoung, but it was Sunggyu.. Which was really odd, considering Taeyeon was singing for him right now. I don't understand.. I shrugged and tried not to meet his gaze. 

 

Just what I had feared. They caught it on camera. Oh. My. God. Sunggyu. Why? Couldn't you have just watched her while she was singing? Geez.. I can't with this guy. I facepalmed as they played it on the big screen. Jinyoung definitely seemed jealous. Jonghun just laughed like the cockroach that he is. It's not fair. I wish I was never an idol. I don't like all of this attention and judgement. I'm through with it. I sighed as they asked me questions followed by Gyu. I glared at him like I was going to kill him. I knew this would be edited to be more funny later. I tried to keep my stare as it cracked. I laughed a little. I guess it was kind of fun to have a 'scandal' so to say. They scolded Gyu playfully, "You can't have her. She's a taken woman now." Everyone, including me, errupted into laughter. Several people laughed so hard there were tears in their eyes. 

 

The show was finally over for today, it was exhausting, but definitely enjoyable. It's a completely different experience then what I've ever had before. I exhaled happily. I dropped my things by my bed and jumped on the bed with my backside, grinning from ear to ear. I remembered the laughs from the show as I laughed to myself and held my cheeks and kicked my feet while hugging my pillow tightly. I ended up falling asleep without eating.

 

I quickly turned around as he placed his hands on my shoulders pinning me down onto the matress. Who was it? My eyes were blurry since I had just woken up. I blinked several times before getting focus, but just as I could make out who this person was, his lips collided with mine. It wasn't a foreign feeling, so of course I now knew who it was. In the back of my mind, I knew this was wrong, but I didn't want to push him away. I couldn't push him away. I trailed my hands up his arms, to his shoulders, and down his back. I realised he wasn't wearing any clothing, but his boxers. I gasped and..

 

I coughed hard as I jumped out of my sleep. "This is what happens when you don't eat, Hyo.." I whispered to myself. I shuffled into the kitchen and opened the refridgerator. It gave off a bright light. I rubbed my eyes as I heard footsteps. I figured it was Bora, but to my mistake, I turned and found Kim Sunggyu in my kitchen at 3am. I dropped the food in my hands as I cursed, "What. The. ." 

 


UGH. I FEEL LIKE MY CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER. I'M SORRY IF I'M DISAPPOINTING YOU. I'M TRYING MY BEST.. I JUST.. I have writer's block. LOOOOOL. I still lahb yew guise and YOU TOO CLRP'S ROY AND BORA. <3 HAHAHAH