제 10 장

왜 날 말하지 않았어? (Why Didn't You Tell Me?)

I stretched and yawned as I woke up. "Geez.. I fell asleep again? I swear.. If I don't start eating more, I'll lose more weight.." I went to the bathroom to weigh myself on the scale. "What?! 40kg?!" I pulled at my hair. "Aish.. I'll go eat some rice or something.." I brought a bowl of rice with a spoon into my room and began to eat my breakfast. I scribbled some notes on a notebook I had started writing in yesterday. It was like.. my life story. No. My love story. I smiled as I thought I had written it quite well. I wrote ahead of time, and put my plan in for this week in there and closed it. "That's enough for today.." I said with a mouth full of rice and egg. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my notebook with tons of pens and highlighters along with it. If anything happens, then I'll write it down. I can't let them see though.. 

 

My plan was going well until I 'sprained' my ankle and Jinyoung offered to piggyback me the rest of the way. Seungho held the map, but was taken by Chorong since she says, "Men are terrible with maps." Which made all of us laugh. I drifted off to sleep as I was on Jinyoung's back. He chuckled as hummed a tune. It turns out, my plan is working out well. We are far behind the other team due to my 'misfortunes'. I apologised to my team members, but of course, they understood they were accidents. They were all such caring people. I felt terrible for destroying this for them.. 

 

I remembered I fell into sleep as I rocked side to side on Jinyoung's back.. Is that how I got here? I looked around I was in an oddly familiar. Then.. I knew it. Someone came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Wha-what?" I muttered. "Noonaaaaaa!" I knew that voice. It was Sandeul. Am I in.. B1A4's dorm? "Oh. Hi, Sandeul-ah~" I cooed. "Hyung wasn't expecting you to wake up this early, so he's at the store right now buying food. He'll be back soon!" he grinned as he started running his fingers through my hair as if he was my sister or mother. He was.. cute. "Come! Come, noona!" he exclaimed as he pulled me to my feet. "Wha..?" I exasperated. "I'll show you around!" I blinked, "A-ah.. Okay."

 

Jinyoung walked through the front door, carrying several grocery bags. He turned his head for a moment while walking in the kitchen to check on me on the couch. However, I wasn't to be found. "Hyo..?" He stopped in his tracks and dropped all the food on the floor. He looked everywhere until he swung the bedroom door open, only to find me and the boys playing with some plush toys. "YAH." We calmly turned toward Jinyoung. "Oh hi," Sandeul and I said unanimously as we played around with our toys. Jinyoung scowled and started toward us furiously and sat down next to us. "...Can I play too?"

 

"여러분!" Jinyoung called everyone to the kitchen. Of course, everyone but I knew. I blinked as everyone got up to leave the room as fast as they possibly could, dropping the toys and games. Sandeul raced out but quickly came back to peek into the room, holding onto the door frame. "Come on, noona! Hyung made food~" I let out a soft chuckle and got up to go to the kitchen. The aroma hit me as soon as I entered the kitchen. "Woah.." I said as my mouth watered. I my lips and gulped before greeting the others. Then I saw Jinyoung. "Ah.. So handsome.." I thought aloud. Everyone looked at me from the table and Jinyoung from the stove. I blinked and blushed in embarrassment. "Ahhhh!" Gongchan exclaimed with a mouth full of rice while hitting the table, "Noona said hyunggie is handsomeeee!" I could hear the other boys chuckle in amusement. I whined and covers my face with my hands. Jinyoung came forward and hugged me tightly with my face against his chest. The boys immediately turned around and continued eating with wide grins on their faces. 

 

Eventually we all sat down and ate. Sandeul and Gongchan took turns stuffing my face with food. Jinyoung laughed and smiled at me the whole time. It was really fun. I sighed happily as I wrote down the last words and closed my notebook. 

 


Ohohoho. That notebook. I think it's important, don't you? XD Oh.. And the person who this story is about.. is reading this. OTL He wasn't supposed to find it. ;; SO REVEAL YOURSELF. Or you're a dead hamster. -_-