Confessions of a Ice Queen

Mach

 

 

 

 

                                                    

 

 

 

With Jessica

 

“Khun?” she asked crisply.

“mmm..”he said back to her.

 

“Why did you like Yoona?” she crossed her arms over her torso. she could hear Nichkhun exhale before answering.

                                                                            

“ I had always liked her, way before that idiot did. It seemed like everything I wanted was always taken by him.” He started coldly. “ Yoona was only one of the things he took.” His teeth grinded together firmly. You could hear the small rips breaking the wheel cover as he gripped it between his fingers.

                                                                              

“What about you? Why did you like Taecyeon?” he asked trying to calm himself down. Now it was Jessica’s turn to sigh.

“Not a lot of people know this but, back in the states Taec’s parent and my parents knew each other and had even set up an arranged marriage for us...I really liked him, you know?” Her eyes started watering” But one day, I heard him talking and he said, I was too skinny, not pretty enough...” Jessica looked up at the ceiling to keep the tears in her eyes.

                                                                              

   “So then, we went back to California and the next few days later we went to a mall and krystal got scouted. But my parents said she was too little, and asked me if I wanted to be a star... And I thought, then finally I can be pretty, be the girl oppa wants me to be.”

Nichkhun watched the girl from the corner of his eye. He couldn't help but feel sorry towards her. All she really wanted was to be liked by the guy she loved.

“Then that little-Ooh! she makes me so mad!” Jessica looked out the window.”Yoona comes and ruins everything.” she sunk down into the passenger seat. “And now all these tabloids are saying I killed her, I did no such thing! If she wants to run out and get in a car crash, let her do that. No one knows my side of the story...” Jessica pouted.

“Cheer up, I do.” Nichkhun grinned.

                                                    

 

Do you like the gifs? or should we not include them? Comment please! Make my donsaeng like Taecjung :)