It feels like...Part 1

Mach

With Eun Jung

He closed his phone and smiled down at me.

“Yah! who said you can stay with me? You didn’t even ask.” She glared at him. Taecyeon just smiled.

“ So we are friends?” He grinned. Eun Jung thought back.

 

“Yeah, Manager Kim. I’m doing well, but I don’t think I can make it back tonight...Yeah it’s raining...I guess I can stay with a friend.”

 

“Aish, you’re really cheeky, you know that?” She her heel towards the burners and felt something brush up behind her. Did he actually have the nerve to touch her ?

Eun Jung turned around and found her cellphone in his hands.

 

“Yah! quit touching my personal stuff!” She reached for her phone but stopped after he lifted it far above her head.

“Let me stay here for the night?” He asked doing a aegyo face. Eun Jung rolled her eyes. This beast man, who literally cleaned his plate, asked for her number, and now asked to stay at her home! Now he really had the moxie to use aegyo? Did he want to die?

“Yah, do you have a death wish? Give me back my phone!” Eun Jung reached for her phone.

“Ha, she’s too short.” Jang Woo chuckled trying to restrain Hyomin from the top star. Hyomin pouted and wiggled out of his grasp.

“Get off me!” she mumbled before taking a seat at the counter. Jang woo followed her.

He sighed shaking his head at her. Hyomin shrugged her shoulders, indicating she was clearly over it. They watched Taecyeon and eun Jung bicker with each other for a few moments before they cut in.

“Hey Jung if it matters that much, he can stay with me.” Jang Woo shrugged.

“Thanks.” Taecyeon handed Eunjung her cellphone with a satisfied smirk. Jang woo started pouring his ramen into a plastic bowl to take with him. Eunjung squirmed knowing that Taecyeon was looking at her. She felt weird. She was embarressed but then she didn't want him to look at anyone else. She wanted to flirt back with him, it felt like the right thing to do, all in all it felt like she knew him. Laughing around and teasing him didn't feel wrong.

'What do you call this feeling?' She thought.

 

All this extra attention was getting to her head when she realised what Jangwoo had said. That hobo had a place? Let alone a place someone could stay at? No way...Well maybe he was finally taking control of his life.

“Oppa do you even have a place?” Eun Jung’s eyebrows went up in shock.”That’s new.”

Hyomin rubbed her forehead in discretion.

“It really shouldn’t even count as a place, it’s that old theater, way back there.” she sighed eating a spoonful of her chinese porridge.

“Just eat your food!” He mumbled to her making a hitting motion. EunJung smiled at the two, it was so funny how they could get under each others skin so quickly. It was obvious the Jangwoo had a thing for Hyomin. Hyomin looked at her with pouting eyes.

“Unnie, you see how mean to me he is?” She whined and Eun Jung rolled her eyes.

“How am I your Unnie? You’re older than me.”

“really, since when?”

“since always-” She was cut off.

“Well, we're going to go now while the rain stopped.” JangWoo stood by the door letting Taecyeon leave first. Hyomin shot her a look and Eun Jung immediately knew what was going to happen next.

“Wow! is that your car?” She could hear Jang Woo yell clearly excited. Then a few moments passed before she heard Hyomin’s stool scoot back.

“So...” She cooed.

“Ahjumma do you need anything?” Eun Jung tried her hardest not to blush while her friend was watching her. Hyomin scoffed moving behind the counter and sitting on the sink. The bell on the door rang as a soaked Ji Eun came in looking like a lost puppy.

“The power at the noraebang went off.” She sighed.

“Cheer up, It will be on tomorrow right?” Hyomin pulled her close. Ji eun nodded, and let out a couple of sniffles.

“ I guess so...”

“Are you sick?” Eun Jung held her hand at the girl's forehead. It was burning. She gave her a disapproving look.

“Yah! Ji Eun wheres your umbrella?” She glared at her.

IU, Unnie I’m serious call me IU! that’s my name right?” She moved away from her two unnies and stood her ground before letting out a small sneeze.

“How can, *sneeze* a singer *sneeze* ever get by if-if-if *sneeze* their fans don’t call them by their stage name?” She whined. Hyomin nodded.

“She has a point.”

“Okay....IU di-?”

“Don’t say it like that, you make it sound like a disease...” She complained rolling her eyes.

“I’m going to bed.” With that IU passed both her unnies and headed for the staircase that lead to their apartment on the top.

“Unnie can I stay here too? I don’t want to go home, and I really don’t want to stay with Jang Woo.” Hyomin pouted. Eun Jung rolled her eyes at her friend.

“Help me with these dishes and then you can stay.” Her friend let out some sort of weird giggle and hugged her from behind.

“Our Jungie is so nice!”

 

                                                With Taecyeon and Jangwoo

“So umm this is your place?” Taec asked suddenly unsure of his series of recent decisions.The paint on the walls were peeling, most of the floorboards needed to be replaced badly, and something had just touched his foot.

 

“Yup, in all her glory.” Jangwoo went off stage and returned with a few mats and blankets.

 

“It’s not the ritz, but it is home...to me atleast.” He shrugged setting up their beds next to each other. They both laid down facing the ceiling. Taecyeon closed his eyes.

 

“Hyomin’s pretty right?” Taec asked trying to make conversation.

 

“I guess you could say that. She’s...prickly.”

 

“ Do you two-”

 

“No.”

 

“Okay...”

 

He thought about Eunjung, how nice and smooth her voice was when she talked, and the way she scrunched her nose when she was upset. They all reminded him so much of Yoona. Just small things, the tiniest things that she did reminded him of her. He really didn’t want to leave, but he didn’t want to look rude either. Now he was stuck sleeping next to some starving playwright. Where had his life gone? He thought. A couple of years ago his life had been so simple, and now he hadn’t been more confused in his life. Taecyeon sighed in frustration. If he hadn’t of been a jerk probably right about now, Yoona would next him and ask him about his day. then they would talk until the morning.

 

“Are you awake?” Jang Woo shifted onto this his side. Taec Tried to answer but found it hard, his eyelids were getting heavy and he could feel himself drifting to sleep. He shifted onto his side facing the racks of clothing off the stage. Most of them were old and dusty and hadn’t been worn in years. Something caught his eye. A simple school uniform hung up in the front of one of the racks. It was a girls uniform and it looked fairly familiar.

 

“Where do you get your costumes from?” Taec asked.

 

“Umm, they were donations...Why?”

 

“No reason, just wanted to know...” a few silent moments passed and Taec was bursting with curiosity.

 

“Do you believe in second chances?” Taec asked, not really expecting an answer. Jang Woo was most likely asleep or pretending. And it

was late after all, who would really want to talk to a stranger all night?

 

“Well...it depends.” He answered it a yawn.  Taecyeon was feeling even more curious now.

 

“On what?”

 

“How forgiving the person is...Jung is a pretty forgiving person...”

Taecyeon shot up nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. Jang woo laughed at him. HIs laugh echoed throughout the silent hall.

 

“How did you know I was talking about Eunjung?” He sighed.

 

“I didn’t.”

 

Taec shook his head before he laid back again. Jang Woo let out a few more chuckles before he grew quiet again.

 

“Seriously anyone with eyes and ears could see you practically drooling over her.” He explained.

 

“If you’re going to look at a girls chest, you shouldn't make it so obvious.”

 

“I wasn’t looking at her chest.” Taec started feeling slightly irate” She has this scar that looked interesting that happens to be in that area of her...body.” He could feel the blush burning his cheeks. He was really happy Jang woo couldn’t see him.

 

 

“You’re sneaky...” He grinned.

 

“So I’ve been told...I like this blanket.”

 

Silence.

 

"Jangwoo?" Taecyeon looked over at his friend who was now knocked out.

 

"Goodnight." He turned around and rested his head on his pillow.