It feels like part 2

Mach

With Eun Jung

Eun Jung turned up the burners and faced her two friends that were having trouble staying awake. She sighed suddenly feeling like the mother of the bunch. She had made sure to tell them not to stay up too late but did anyone listen to her? Never.

"Yah, you two wakeup!" She called to them.

Hyomin groaned, "unnnnnniiiii, I'm awake. See awake!" She mumbled letting her hair settle into her miso soup.

Eungjung rolled her eyes. Jieun or-I eun- IU or whatever she called herself these days snored softly.

"What am I going to do with you wretched girls?" She mumbled before hearing to welcome bells chime.

"Hello welcome to seven seas snack shop!" She bowed quickly while putting on her apron. The customer stood in the doorway stifly.

"Um hello, do you have miso soup here?" He asked briefly.

"Yeah, here take a seat."Eunjung smiled at him. He smiled back and half bowed. She could'nt help but blush, what was going on? This was the second time a flower boy had come into her shop.yesterday that "idol" had came in and left everyone flustered. While setting the table she felt the strangers eyes lingering over her shoulder area. A strong feeling of discomfort came over her. It was weird, like she was being observed. She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"That's quite a scar you have there." His eyes traveled up to meet hers. Eunjung shifted uncomfortably.

"Yea, I don't really like to talk about it...."

" I'm sorry," he started sounding worried"I didn't mean to make you...uggh let's start over." He chuckled. Eun Jung nodded and let a few giggles escape from her lips.

She had to admit, if everyday A new guy would be coming she wouldn't mind running the shop. The attention was nice. But something deep inside her, call it a gut feeling told her she probably shouldn't get involved With this guy. Of course since noone physically told her,Eungjung could careless.

"Let's start over." He smiled softly. He stood up and bowed. "Hello, my name is-" the welcoming bell rang signaling there was another customer.

"KHUN!" A small blonde girl shrieked. "The nearest hotel is on the otherside of town." She looked Eun Jung up and down before scowling. Eunjung couldn't quite describe how she felt when she saw the girl. Blonde hair and sharp features made her look reserved. Not mean, but more selective with her choices. The girl completley Ignored Eun Jung and sat down across from Nickhun opening the small menu before even acknowledging anyone else.

"I want butternut squash porridge." She set down the menu a flashed her cold eyes at Eunjung.

"Ummm... We don't have that, the squash is out of season right now." She shrugged.

The girl said something in english she could'nt really make out then rolled her eyes. Eunjung was surprised, she had delt with bossy people but she had never dealt with anyone so icy.

Nichkhun jumped in, "can you just get her some hot and sour soup?" He tried to calm her down by giving an apologetic smile. Eunjung took his apology but still didn't trust the girl. She bowed stiffly and headed back to the behind the counter.

"You know you could be a little more nicer, I hope she spits in your food."

Eunjung could hear the two bicker all the way across the shop. Ji Eun snickered brushing up against her unnie. She yawned loudly while trying to talk.

"Can I-help you-with something?" She grabbed a carrot and a pairing knife and began chopping.

Eungjung yawned tiredly now and shrugged. "Just keep doing what your doing."

Ji eun chopped faster after seeing the broth coming to a boil.  She scooped up all the carrot bits, added them to the pot and  moved on to the next carrot. The two in the corner were talking softly and Hyomin still hadn't woke yet. They had both been way too busy to hear the welcome bell chime again. They hadn't noticed who had came in.

"Hello, welcome to Seven seas snack shop!" Ji Eun called playfully.

"Yah, you don't have to do that for me," the familiar voice started."I'm a regular." Jangwoo chuckled and sat down at counter. Taecyeon took a silent seat next to him, still a bit tired from last nights events.

" Is that so?" Eunjung chuckled "Since when are hobo's regulars?" she joked. Earning a few laughs from Ji Eun and strangley a laugh from hyomin who was still asleep. Eun Jung shook her head, her back was still turned away from them so she couldn't get a good look at JangWoo. She instantly remebered Taecyeon who came in yesterday, and she didn't know why she cared so much but she wanted to know how he was doing.

"Did Taec get back alright?" She asked seriously. Jangwoo's eyebrows furrowed.

"Taec? Isn't his name Taecyeon? Are you two speaking banmal?" Eun jung blushed furiously, never before was she so happy that she was turned around. Ji eun giggled watching Taecyeons reaction. His eyes were widened as he anticipated the answer.

" Hobo, why would I speak banmal with someone I just met?" She tried to hide her embarrassment. The last thing she needed was for them to know she had some sort of feelings toward him. If they knew, they would never let it go.  It would always be, " Remember when Jungie fell for that idol singer and she started acting all lovesick?" Or they'd say something like, " Oh how quickly our Jung falls in love!"

The truth was, she had no idea where she got the nickname from, It just felt right. She didn't really know why.  It just felt right. 

"I Like it." He spoked up, earning a face full of rice that Eun Jung had been tossing. 

"AIGOO! Noone told me you were still here!" She clutched her heart letting the color fade to her face. Taecyeon smiled at the shocked girl. Nothing was more priceless than her face right then. Taecyeon smiled at the girl before wiping the rice off his face. Jang Woo though wasn't as kind.

"Yah, don't use that rice later, give it to me I'll sell it." He scoffed  shaking the rice grains out of his hair. Ji Eun stopped chopping and furrowed her eyebrows curiously.

" Sell?" She asked.

"Of course, who doesnt want the rice an Idol touched?" He slapped Taecyeon on the back a little too hard, causing him to choke on the water he had just sipped.

"Yah! you're doing too much in the morning!" eun Jung yelled then dissapeared back into the kitchen. Jangwoo rolled his eyes and continued to gather the fallen pieces of rice in a napkin.

"Ji Eun-" He started but stopped, once getting a cold glare from her he started over. " IU... You better get a move on, we saw a huge group of girls outside gathering around at your hakwon. I think a celebrity might be here."   Ji Eun placed her pairing knife down carefully and flipped open her phone. She scanned through noticing she had missed several text messages.

"What?! WOOYOUNG OPPA is HERE?!" She all but ran out of the small shop, apron and all on. " Tell Jung-" Her voiced trailed off. Jang Woo looked at taec and shrugged, claiming the piping hot bowls of soup on the counter for himself.

Taecyeon tried to make a listi n his mind of all the things eun Jung and Yoona had in common.

Well... they both girls, pretty, about the same height. AH! who was he kidding he knew that wasn't enough to convince anyone. What else did they have in common? Taec though hard and long before setting off a lightbulb. He was surprised he even noticed it. The way she tied back her hair. He had seen yoona do it too many times during their late night study sessions. Her hair was pulled back tightly with a scrunchie and a pencil  

 

"Yah Ahjumma please bring us japchae!" Jessica yelled all too rudely.

"Be quiet!" Nichkhun sighed defeatedly in their small corner. Jessica rolled her eyes and pulled away from the table with a loud screeching noise. Her heels clicked loudly as she made her way to the counter. She could make out two figures clearly enjoying their meal since their heads were down, but where was her food? Hadn't she not been there fifteen minutes ago? What was taking soo long? 

"Yah! AHJUMMA!" She yelled even louder earning a few cringes from the only other restuarant goers. JangWoo turned around and raised an eyebrow to the clearly grumpy girl. The echoes of pots and pans falling in the back of the kitchen was apparent.

"Hey are you okay?" Taecyeon called before heading behind the counter and disapearing into the back before Jessica could barley get a good look at her.

"What's your problem lady, it's only 8 in the morning?"  He set down his spoon with a thump waking Hyomin up in the process. She rubbed her eyes unphashed by the scene unfolding in front of her. Hyomin let out a small yawn and twisted around to see who Jangwoo was talking to.

"Exscuse me?" Jessica scoffed in disbelief. "I know you're not talking to me like that." She rolled her eyes before crossing her arms. If he wanted a battle Jessica wasn't going to go down without a fight.

"Omo." Hyomin squeaked. Her eyes grew wide and squealed again.

"Whats wrong with her?" Jessica scoffed taking a step back.

With TaecJung ( ㅋㅋㅋ)

EunJung looked around carefully for the cabbages that came in yesterday but couldn't seem to find them. She had finally calmed down enough to actually start thinking again. Her heartbeat finally managed to keep a steady pace  and sank down to the tiled floor.

What was she going to do?  Whenever she was around Taecyeon her heartbeated uncontrollably and she blushed at whenver he said something. And he was always too close for comfort. 

"Oh eottoke?" She banged her head on the shelf softly.

"Ahjumma!" a piercing scream filled the air and shook in eunjung's ears like sonic rings. Eunjung jumped slightly knocking over all the pots around her.  Whoever that girl was, she seemed to loved causing a disturbance , Eun Jung thought rubbing her now sore forehead. She sighed instanlty knowing that she could hear Jangwoo's deep voice fill the front area followed by a higher voice. Now both of them were going at it!  Eun jung closed her eyes and prayed silently that all of their antics would just go away.

" Are you okay?"  Taecyeon kneeled down beside her.

"I'm Fine."

"But, your head-" He reached out to touch her right temple but Eun Jung brushed his hand away hastily.

"Don't touch me." she spat a little too bitterly. 

Taecyeon's ears drooped a little ,if that was even  possible, before he shoved his hands into his pockets. He watched at the girl tried to get up by herself. Eun Jung sighed not wanting to look at Taec. Her heart beated rapidly, it beated so hard she wanted to just rip it out. Taecyeon took a step back to examine her. He shyly rung a hand around his neck.

"Umm... You look fine, so... Im going to head out." He motioned towards the door.

" No..Wait!" Eun Jung stopped him at the door.

 Taecyeon looked down at her. She could see every shred of hurt in his eyes. But why? How could he be so hurt? He hardly even knew her! They had just met yesterday... Or maybe just maybe had there even been the slightest chance they actually knew each other longer than that? Her heart surely didn't think so, she was way too nervous. Eun Jung's mind was spinning a million different places, making her feel severly light headed. All she really wanted to do was go upstairs and go to bed, but she knew she had to face this sooner or later.

"I'm sorry, I know you were just trying to help."She started "But if i get too involved in this , the ending won't be good."  She looked down at her feet unable to meet his eyes, or even his face in general since he was already a foot taller than her.

"Don't be sorry, maybe it is me." taecyeon took a step closer to her, resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Look I showed up here because it was looking for someone and I think-"

"Is everyone back there alright?" Nichkhun stood between the two. "Dude?! How'd i find you here? I thought you were long gone!" He exclaimed turning his back on Eun Jung. Taecyeon opened his mouth looking for the right words to describe his situation but ultimatley closed his mouth. EunJung rubbed her head feeling all the pain from before.

" Taec,  I have to go--out there, to see what's going on." She shuffled away awkwardly. Taecyeon nodded then sighed before glaring at Nichkhun.

" Could you have worse timing?"

"What?" He seemed spaced out.

Taec rolled his eyes and headed out to the front after the girl determined to give her an explanation.

" That's right, just run out there and tell her all about how you only like her because she's carrying a vital organ of your dead girlfriend." Nickhun turned to see Taec stopping in his tracks.

"What did you say?" Taec gritted through his teeth.

"Did I stutter?" Nichkhun placed his hand on Taecs shoulder firmly. " Did you really think you would get away with this?" he slapped his friends should before passing him to the front of the resturaunt. 

" Keep dreaming, you had your chance with Yoona. It's my turn now."


 

Okay that was a freaky long chapter, and I'm so sorry I havent updated in a long time! But school for me is starting soon and I really think writing during school may be better for me.

 But what do you think? Nichkhun has revealed part of his bad self, taec wants to tell Eun jung why he "Likes" her, and Eun Jung may or may not like Taec back? ;)

comments are love, Jaekyung