With a Friend

Mach

 

 

 

With Taecyeon

 

The girl sat down the utensils first then the side dishes, leaving a big space open for the porridge.

“So, do you have  name?” She asked making sure every dish was placed on the tabled properly.

“It depends...”Taecyeon rubbed the back of his neck.” Do you have a number?” he glanced at his cellphone on the table. The girl scoffed before she rolled her eyes.

 

“Seriously?” She held her hands at her hips for a moment then placed the porridge in front of him. Taecyeon grinned then shrugged before digging in.

“Tell me your name and I might give you my number.” Taecyeon pretended to think over the deal for a second then shook his head.

“Nah, that’s not good enough.”

“Well then, I guess i’ll just have to call you ahjusshi.”Eun Jung sighed and started to head back towards the kitchen.



 

The girl behind the counter watched the two with interest. She smiled to herself trying to muffle a few giggles of her own. Ji Eun had never seen her unnie give any guy the time of day, it was so fun to watch them talk. Eunjung would talk, then guy would talk and it was clearly apparent that she didn’t hate him. Or was she just being polite? Well... She wasn’t being mean either.... Ji Eun rubbed her head in confusion. Was love this confusing? Her head was starting to hurt just thinking about it. Ji Eun untied her apron hastily before throwing it down on the floor.

 

“Unnie, I’m going to the Noraebang! Don’t wait up!” She stomped out the door.

Eun Jung shook her head at the girl. “She’s quite the character...”Taecyeon added before he took a sip of his water. Eun Jung shrugged.

“she’s a kid.” Taecyeon nodded before grinning. “But I’m not.” He winked at her. Eun Jung scoffed again before returning to the dishes behind the counter.

   Soft drops of rain hitting the roof added noise to the quiet restaurant as Taec enjoyed his meal. Every so often he would look over at the counter just to make she Eun Jung was still there. He couldn’t help but notice how milky her skin was compared to his, or why neither of the two girls had recognized him yet. From his understanding he was one of the most popular Idol singers out there. Back in Seoul he couldn’t even leave the agency because his fans would pummel him. But here at the beach no one really messed with him. The feeling was weird. Like he was normal just like everyone else.

 

“ OH AIGOOOOOOOO!” someone burst through the door. His curly unkempt hair style bounced up and down on his way to the counter.

 

“Eun Jung-ah! It’s raining so hard outside!” he called to her. Eun Jung rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips.

 

“Come on, you're dripping all over my floor!” Her lip turned up before she made a hitting motion towards him. The bell on the door rang again signaling another customer.

 

“Unnie!” A girl shook her umbrella outside before setting it down near the door.

Taecyeon took the last bite of the omelette on his plate and watch the scene in front of him. they all looked so comical.

 

“Can I get some porridge?” She asked calmly. Eun Jung nodded and turned her back to them.

 

“Oh Jungie, can get some ramen too?” The guy asked running his fingers through his hair.

 

“That depends, is it going to be on your tab again?” Her eyes narrowed as she asked. the girl laughed and playfully hit the guy on the shoulder.

 

“Our Jangwoo, is such a hobo.” She pulled out her phone and and began scrolling through it.

 

“Jungie, do you have a phone charger?” she asked nonchalantly. Eun Jung stopped and looked around her eyes landed on Taecyeon for a second then glanced lower at his empty plate.

 

“Oh! Ahjussi did you need anything else? I completely forgot you were here.”She shrieked letting her hands cover .

 

“Is there a hotel around here I can stay at?” He asked.

 

“Oh My Gosh.” the girl said in complete english before hitting jangwoo on the shoulder.

 

“Oppa look, Oppa Look. OPPA LOOK!” she shrieked. “ It’s that Idol Singer OK TAECYEON!” She screamed.

 

“Wait what?” Eun Jung asked rubbing her head, “He’s a what?”

The girl had already made her way over to Taecyeon on was on her hands and knees.

 

“Oppa please give me your autograph, No! Take a picture with me! No an autograph that will last longer...No a picture, I want a picture!” she shrieked. Pulling on his arm basically forcing him to stand up.

 

“Yah Hyomin chill out before you break him!” Jang Woo stood up heading over to the table.

 

“Hey everyone! CHILL OUT!” Taecyeon yelled getting everyone’s attention. Eun Jung turned down the heat on the burner and chuckled  at the trio. Taecyeon took a couple of strides towards her.

 

“Is there a hotel nearby?” He asked quietly.

 

“There is..” She replied.”But the ahjumma that runs it is gone for the weekend...”

 

“Well that’s no good...”Taecyeon immediately opened his phone and dialed a number.

 

“Yeah, Manager Kim. I’m doing well, but I don’t think I can make it back tonight...Yeah it’s raining...I guess I can stay with a friend.”Taecyeon looked down at EunJung and smiled. Her cheeks turned bright red and she tried to busy herself with the porridge on the stove.