Confession

Sing Dance Love

Ha Gi's POV

I open my eyes, straining to keep them open against the sun's rays. I roll over onto my stomach, only to groan in pain. I flip back around and stare at the ceiling. I stay like that for a few minutes, hoping that I will fall asleep and that the pain will go away. Then, I hear the doorbell ring. I ignore it, hoping that appa will get it, but then I remember that he's probably at work right now.

As I struggle to sit up, I hear a soft knock from the door. I get off the sofa and limp towards the door. Dammit.

I open the door to see Youngmin, smiling like always. I greet him with a small smile and motion him to come in.

"No 'hello'? Isn't someone a ball of sunshine this morning?" he joked.

"I'm sorry. I just woke up." I said with a smile, despite the fact that I wasn't in the mood to joke around.

"What are you doing here?" I said, hoping that I didn't sound rude.

"I thought that we could hang out today." he replied politely.

"Okay."

We stayed in the living room, letting a blanket of silence and awkwardness cover us. I looked around the room, my eyes finally landing on him, who was staring at me.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Sorry, I just noticed that you have some bruises and scratches on your face. What happened?” he said observantly.

I can’t let him know about what happened, Eun Hye would kill me.

“I fell down the stairs.” I replied, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

“Ouch. You should put medicine on it. I’ll help you.” He said.

I walked towards the downstairs bathroom, grab the first aid kit from the cabinet, and head back into the living room again. I sit down next to Youngmin and hand him the kit. He smiled and began to treat my wounds.

“Ha Gi.”

“Hm?” I hummed in reply.

“What do you think of me?”

I froze.

Youngmin’s POV

She didn’t reply. I continue cleaning her wounds, until she speaks again.

“What are your feelings for me?” she asked ignoring my same question.

“I asked you first.”

“I asked you second.”

I sigh. She probably isn’t going to answer, unless I do.

“I like you.”

I look at her, her eyes wide in shock. Without thinking, I lean forward and kiss her.

I’m kissing her.

She didn’t kiss back. I’m okay with that. She’s probably shocked right now. But then I felt her crying.

-------------------------------

WAAAAAH!! I'm sorry that I haven't updated! I planned to update yesterday, but I was hanging out with family and friends :3

I planned for this chapter to be one chapter with the next one, but I decided to leave my subbies with a little suspense. ^_^ kekeke

I'll update again tomorrow for sure, because I already have the next chapter typed out :3

Until tomorrow, good bye my lovlies <3

P.S. I  would like to thank my new subbies ELFantasyhand and jennylee0258 for subscribing ^_^ it means the world to me!