Feelings

Sing Dance Love

After 2 months.....

Ha Gi's POV

Youngmin...... I think about him as I walk around the building, going to my private lessons.  I see him a lot since their group is preparing for another comeback. It makes me happy thinking of him. It's obviously my inner fangirl talking, because there is no way that he could possibly return my feelings.

I have seen him dance; he's amazing. His moves are sharp and quick with his his own style and charisma shining through, and he hits every beat correctly. He, unfortunately, isn't the main dancer, but he is a lead dancer in the group along with his twin brother, Kwangmin. His voice is also impressive. Once again he isn't a main vocal, but even though his voice isn't as powerful as Donghyun, Jeongmin, or Hyunseong, his voice has a certain ring to it that makes people want to stop everything they're doing and listen. Whenever I see them practicing, I always stop and watch Youngmin. Not all of them, I only watch Youngmin.

 

Youngmin, I hope I will have the chance to meet you. I really like you....

 

Youngmin's POV

Ha Gi..... After two months of secretly watching her during her lessons, I've learned that she is almost like a dancing prodigy and that she has a voice of an angel.

Whenever she dances, she always looks like she's enjoying it, despite the fact that her feet must hurt and that every move has a certain "line" that must be formed and that she she gets corrections from the teacher about how she should present herself. It seems like so much hardwork, but at points where if I was in her shoes, I would cry, she only smiles and tries million times until she satisfied herself and the teacher. Same thing for singing. Even though she was born with a talent in singing, she will sometimes get pointers to improver her voice, and when she understands what the instructer is saying, she imediately tries again, applying what she was told, and sound even more amazing than she already was. I admire her for her determination and her love for singing and dancing. I like her a lot.

 

Ha Gi, let us meet soon. Please return my feelings...

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Ah! Miahne, for not updating yesterday! I was having writers block ( and procrastinating by reading other fanfictions T.T)! So I decided to make this a chapter about how their feeling of each other developed after two months. ^_^ But I shall update again today!

I will also have to write some extra chapters for the days I will not be able to update, as I  am going to go to camp. ^_^ Also please vote in the poll for two of my future one shots! (I'm trying not to make all of my fanfictions Youngmin biased, because I want to be open to other boyfriend readers besides the Youngmin fandom ^_~)

If you like the story please don't hesitate to subscribe! Also don't be a silent reader! Comments are appreciated and I will try to reply to your comments ^_^