Getting to Know You

Sing Dance Love

Ha Gi's POV

I quickly change into my lacey blouse and black skinny jeans and walk out the door with my purse slung over my shoulder leaving my other things behind. I walk up to Youngmin, blushing, and tap him on the shoulder.

"I'm ready, if you are." I say while standing in front of him who was looking at his shoes. He looks up at me and smiles. I look away, hoping that he doesn't see the blush creeping up my face.

"Then let's go." he said with his slightly deep voice. I follow behind him out of the building and walk beside him as soon as we exit the building.

As we walked, there was only silence between us. I take a quick glance at him and catch him looking at me. We made eye contact for a few seconds, but I broke it because of the embarrassment. I look down at the sidewalk, making my fringe fall and hide my face, as we walked the rest of the way.

When we arrived at the tea shop, we walked up to the cashier to order our drinks.

"Welcome! What would you like to order?" the kind lady asked.

"Almond bubble tea with tapioca please!" we both say at the same time.

"Okay, so that's two almond bubble teas. Is that all?"

"Yes." Youngmin replied as he took out his wallet.

 

Youngmin's POV

"You should go find us a seat. I'll wait here for the drinks." I said to her while smiling.

"Okay!" she chirped, while skipping away to find a booth.

I recieve the drinks and walk towards the booth that Ha Gi was sittiing at, with to drinks in both of my hands. I hand her drink to her, as I sat down. I hear her softly mumble thanks while she stabbed the straw into the plastic covering. I chuckle as I stick my own straw into my tea, thinking about how cute she is.

"Since we both have the same taste in drinks, why don't we find out what else we have in common?" I suggested.

"Sure!" she said leaning forward, looking like she's ready to answer the question.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked her with a friendly tone.

"Purple. You?" she said automatically.

"Mine is yellow. I guess that's okay because they are opposite on the color wheel, and opposites attract right?" I said winking at her.

Oh gosh, did I just wink at her? Am I flirting with her? I just met her! She must think I'm a creep now.

As I finished my thought, I heard her giggle. Surprised, I look at her, who was looking at me.

"That was really corny." she said while laughing. I laughed with her.

"What do you like to do? Any favorite hobbies?" I asked changing the subject.

"I sing and dance." she said smiling to herself. I already knew that....

"Really? I like to sing and dance too. I'd really like to watch you." I said, trying to keep the conversation going.

"That'd be nice." she said giving me a small smile.

"It seems like, it's getting a bit late, so I'll ask you one more question."

"Okay." she said.

"What are some qualities that you like in guys?" I tried to ask subtly.

She pauses for a moment to think about it and says,"I like guys who have a charming voice and have a very charismatic style of dancing." she smiles at me with her big brown eyes, that were breath taking.

"I really like the same qualities in a girl." I say returning her smile.

"That's great." she replied politely.

I got up and took her empty cup and threw it away and led her out of the small cafe.

We walk back to the building and stop at the changing room where her thing were.

"Thank you for the bubble tea. I really enjoyed talking and drinking tea with you." she said as we reached the girls locker room.

"No problem. If I had your number maybe we could hang out like this again." I said with an awkward smile.

She laughed and asked for my phone. I took it out and gave it to her. She quiclky typed in her number, called her own phone, and saved the contact on both phones.

She hands back my phone and waves as she slips back into the locker room.

I walk down the hallway, and make sure that no one could see me. As soon as I confirmed that I was alone, I screamed 'Yes!' and happily ran back to join the group at practice.

----------------------------------------------

Yay! This is the chapter that I was planning to post on Sunday, but couldn't, because I was packing for my camp. If you like the story please subscribe and comment. If you didn't like it please don't just exit out of my fic and leave a comment, giving feedback and advice that I can apply in the future. I shall post the next chapter soon. I shall talk to you later my smexi marshmallows. <3

 

Follow me ^_^:

Tumblr: gangnam-royalty.tumblr.com

Instagram: alexi_fernandez