Warning

Sing Dance Love

Ha Gi's POV

The next day, I walk out of my singing lesson calm and happy, until I felt some one’s sharp nails dig into my wrist and pull my arm so hard it feels like it’s going to pop out of its socket. I am pushed into a small abandoned room and land hard against the sharp edge of book shelf.

I look up to see who it was and begin to turn red in anger.

“Yah! That hurt! What is your problem?!” I yell at Eun Hye.

“Like I care whether or not it hurt. You are my problem. A little birdie told me that you were hanging out with Youngmin yesterday.” She replied.

“Yeah, so?” I replied getting impatient.

She slaps me across my face. I touch my face flinching and the stinging pain. I look back at her and stare into her eyes that are furious.

“I told you to stay away from him.” She said in between her clenched teeth.

“As if I’m going to listen to you. I can hang out with whomever I want to!” I retort.

That’s where I made a mistake. Soon after I replied to her, she pushed me to the ground and started to kick me in the stomach with her five inch heels. I started to scream as she put all of her weight on my left leg, but stopped when she told me to shut up in fear that she will just beat me up more. I started to cough up a little blood, as I rolled onto my stomach. I braced my head as I realized that she was going to kick me once again. She did, but thankfully it stopped there. Tears slipped out of my eyes as she pulled me up by my hair and began to whisper in my ear.

“Take this as a warning, next time I won’t hold back. Also next time, don’t try to be a smart . That’s just going to worsen your case.” She said before punching me in the face and knocking me out cold.

After a few hours, I wake up sore and weak. I realize that I’m still in the same room that Eun Hye beat me up in. I drag myself to the corner, too weak to stand up, and curl up and sob until I was ready to get up.

After about half an hour, I stand up using a table to support me and walk out the door like nothing happened. I tried my best not to limp as I walked home, but it was so hard. The pain was shooting up my leg like daggers. I cried the rest of the way home, hoping that it wasn’t broken. My tears were stinging my face where she slapped me with her sharp nails and my stomach ached. Everything hurt. It made me cry more, and caused me to be blinded by my own tears.

I force the door open and lay down on the couch as soon as I enter the house and go to sleep; praying that nothing else bad was going to happen.

--------------------------------

Darn, this chapter is really short T.T I'm sorry I don't know how to make this chapter longer. I didn't want to make to fight too vivid, because that might mean that I would have to make it rated for violence. Anyways, it's a double update and it makes me happy ^_^ going to try to make it a triple update. If you like the story please do your thing and click the subscrbe button and comment! And if you REALLY like it don't hesitate to upvote ^_^