Hangout

Sing Dance Love

Ha Gi's POV

The morning sunlight streams through my blinds and brightens the whole room. I lazily sit up on my bed and slip my flip flops onto my feet. As I stand up, I hear my phone vibrate against my wooden bedside table. I pick up my phone and see it's a text. I unlock my phone and read the text message.

From: Youngmin

Hey Ha Gi! ^^

I have a free day today and was wondering if you would like to hang out with me?

 

I blush, thinking of spending the day with Youngmin, and quickly reply back.

 

From: Ha Gi

Hi! ^_^

That sounds okay with me. What time?

 

I stick my phone in the pocket of my pajama pants and walk down the stairs towards the kitchen to grab a small breakfast. As soon as I opened the pantry door, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and unlock it once again.

 

From: Youngmin

Great! How is 11:00 at ~~~~ mall?

 

I open up my cereal bar and take a quick biite before quickly typing a reply.

 

From: Ha Gi

Okay! I'll meet you there!

 

I glance at the clock that reads 10:00. Perfect, I have about half an hour to forty-five minutes to get ready.

I take the last bite of my breakfast and dash up the stairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I braid a ribbon into my hair and wrap it around my head, leaving my fringe resting against my forehead (bottom right corner in the picture ^_^). I walk across the hallway into my room and look through my closet. I pull out my sleeveless blue chiffon blouse and paired it with my white shorts. I tuck my shirt in leaving a little duck tail behind and put on a black belt. I look at the clock and see that it’s 10:30.

I grab my purse and slip on some comfortable heels at the door. I walk out, lock the door behind me and began my walk towards the mall.

When I arrive at the mall, I look around for Youngmin’s blonde hair, and see him sitting on a bench waiting. I walk towards him and tap him on the shoulder. He turned his head towards me and saw me standing there. He quickly stood up and slightly bowed.

“Hey. I’m glad you could come.” He said as he came up from his bow.

“Hi.” I said and awkwardly bowed.

“So what do you want to do first?” he asked.

“How about we walk around and see what we bump into that we will both like to do?” I suggested.

“Okay then. Let’s go!” he said pulling me next to him.

As we walk, I bump into several people that were going the opposite way. After the 3rd time it happened, Youngmin wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him.

“You need to be careful; you could get hurt.” He gave me a dazzling smile. I turned my focus back in front of me, as I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. I looked around and saw an arcade filled with screaming little children, a bunch of teenagers, and a few couples.

“Hey, do you want to go in there?” I asked him.

“Sure! I’m definitely going to beat you in all of those games.” He replied.

“Yeah, right!” I said as I pulled him to the first game that I found intriguing.

“Dance Dance Revolution?” He asked.

“Yeah! You like to dance right? What? Are you afraid I’m going to beat you?” I smirked.

“Nope! I’m just afraid you’re going to cry once I beat you.” He said with a cocky tone.

“Okay, bring it on!” I said with a challenging voice.

We entered in our money and decided to dance to Shock by B2ST. I tapped my foot to move the cursor to the hard setting. I watched Youngmin as he did the same and at the same time we jumped on the center button.

Throughout the whole song, I hit the beats perfectly and so did he until we got to the ending where Youngmin missed one step and left me in the lead.

“YES!!” I said as I pumped my fist in the air in victory.

“I let you win.” He said while rolling his eyes.

“Sure, you did Oppa.” I replied.

Wait a second did I just call him “oppa”? I mentally slapped my head and looked at him, biting my lip. I saw him smiling at me and looked at him confused.

“You should call me that more.” He said with a huge grin. I nodded my head and we went to the next game. After a few more hours of playing around, we decided to grab a little snack.

“How about we go to that tea house right there?” he said as he pointed to a café with tables set up outside and inside.

“That would be nice oppa.” I said smiling at him.

We walked towards the door and waited in line until it was our turn to order. I saw a glass display case and walked towards it. As I approached it, I saw that there were cute little cakes and cake pops. I smiled and walked back towards Youngmin.

“Oppa~ can we get a cake?” I asked with the cutest voice I could possibly make. He laughed and agreed.

“But we have to share one cake!” He quickly added. I agreed, but soon realized that it was an indirect kiss. I blush really hard and            quickly run to get a small table for the both of us.

After a few minutes, I saw Youngmin walking back with our favorite bubble teas and a small slice of green tea cake.

“Wow! It looks so good!” I said as I admired the little cake sitting on its plate.

“Here, you can take the first bite.” He handed me a fork and watched me as I cut a small piece and put it in my mouth. I signaled him that it tasted good with a thumbs up and pushed the plate towards him. He took a small bite and smiled in satisfaction.

“It tastes great.” He said.

I looked at the clock that read 4:00.

“Hey oppa. It’s 4:00, do you want go watch a movie?” I asked him. I really don’t want this day to end so soon.

Youngmin’s POV

“Yeah, let’s go watch a movie.” I said.

We quickly devoured the cake and walked out of the shop towards the theater. We walked in and she said that she will buy the popcorn, while I buy the tickets. I nodded my head and watched her skip away to the concession stand. I buy two tickets to a comedy and run to join her outside the movie house. I open the door for her, as she walks through with popcorn in one arm and our drinks in the other. I grab the drinks and led her through the theater into the middle of the audience. We sat in silence during the movie, occasionally laughing together. I reach inside the popcorn tub and feel my hand brush against Ha Gi’s. Thank goodness the theater is dark, I can feel myself blushing.

As soon as the movie was finished, I led her outside and threw away our popcorn tub and drinks. We walk outside and she tells me that it’s late and that she should get home. I walked with her, until we reached the gate of her house.

“I had a lot of fun today.” I said smiling at her face that shined in the moonlight.

“So did eye.” She smiled back.

Ha Gi’s POV

I stood there in the awkward atmosphere. I finally decided to break the ice and say something.

“I hope we can hang out again.” I said, but not only had my voice said that. He also said the same thing at the same time. I stare at him wide-eyed, while he only smiled. I quickly waved goodbye, opened the gate and ran towards the door. As soon as I entered the house, I kicked off my shoes and quickly ran up the stairs. I smile to myself and thought about how much fun I had with him. I also counted how many times I blushed just for fun. I quickly got changed and jumped into bed. As I started to doze off, I heard my phone buzz, once again.

 

From: Youngmin

I had a lot of fun today! ^^

Good night!

 

I smiled at the simple, but sweet text and snuggled my phone against my chest and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

I think this is the longest chapter I have written so far XD This took me forever T.T I'm gonna try and update again today, so see you soon!

Follow me ^_^

tumblr: gangnam-royalty.tumblr.com

instagram: alexi_fernandez