You Really Stupid, Kai!

My Crush Is Stupid!

"Seo Ryn! Don't!", a voice yelling towards her.

She turn around and surprised to see the person.

"Kai?!", she surprised.

He walking towards her angrily and staring at her.

"Kai? What's wrong?", Chanyeol asked.

But he just ignore Chanyeol and grab her wrist then pull her.

"Wait! Where are you going?", Chanyeol stop him.

"Not your problem", he said and pull her quickly.

"Where are you taking me to?", she asked. He just ignore it.

"Yah!~ Where are you taking me to?", she repeat her question.

He stop his steps immidiately and turn his head to her. He look into her eyes. She blankly look at him. He step forward and still holding her wrist. She take one step backward as she feel scared with him.

"K-Kai? What's wrong?", she said. He scaring her.

His face getting closer with her. She close her eyes because she don't want to know what he's gonna do.

"Stupid", he whispering at her. She open her eyes and frowned.

"What?", she perplexed.

"Stupid. You stupid", he said and smirk.

She push him and biting her lips angrily. She looking at him with her sharp eyes too~

"I'm stupid?! You're the one who is stupid!!", she scolding him. She feels angry and want to cry. He pull and hugging her.

"Don't go to him, please? I... I... I like you", he confess. It's embarrassing for him to say that words. She cry loudly.

"Why are you crying?", he asked dumbly.

"Yah!~ It's because of you! You are stupid! Stupid! Really stupid!", she sobbing.

"I'm sorry, okay?", he said cutely and wipe her tears. Then, he kiss her forehead while close his eyes. Her eyes open widely as she feel surprised with him.

"Don't cry anymore, okay? I will make you happy after this. I promise, okay? So stay here and don't go to him", he said and smile. He looks really cute.

"Kai!", she hugging him and cry loudly.

"Yah~ You're like to cry, huh? What do I do...", he muttered.

"You're the one who always make me crying. You stupid, Kai!", she punch his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, okay?", he give her his cute face.

"Fine~", she rolled her eyes.

He pinch her cheeks and strocking her head. She just grinned.

"Such a cute couple", Chanyeol interject as he standing behind them.

"Chanyeol ah~", she approaching him. "I'm sorry. But Kai already stole my heart for a long time ago. I'm sorry, okay", she added. Kai just grinned.

"Seems like I have to find someone else, right?", he said while rubbing his head.

"Hey, Kai! Make her happy, okay? I wish for your happiness", he said happily and leave. He feels a bit disappointed with her answer but their happiness is more important to him.

"I guess we should tell Min Ah about us", she said. He just nodded and grinned.

"Ryn ah!~ I'm looking for you everywher. What you're doing here?", Min Ah running towards her and hugging her. Then, she see Kai is there too

"Kai?", Min Ah perplexed. "Hey, Ryn. Did something happened?", she said sarcastically.

"Something like that~", she grinned.

"Tell me, what happened?", Min Ah said and cross her arms.

"Uhm... I.... Kai.... Uhm.... Cou....ple... Uhm...", she don't what she talking about. She should tell her easily.

"What? I don't understand. You and Kai are what?", Min Ah frowned.

"Couple", Kai said.

"Eh?! Really?!", Min Ah surprised. Seo Ryn just grinned.

"Yes! We're couple. I confess", he said and rubbing his head.

"Awww~ Hey, Kai. Make she happy and take care of her. If you make her cry, I will punch your precious face", Min Ah said while showing her fist.

"Of course! You can count on me", he said while put his hand around her shoulder.

"Aigoo ah~ I can't believe that Ryn has a stupid boyfriend", Min Ah shook her head sadly.

"Yeah. What can we do...", she said and giggles.

"Hello~ I'm still here, okay?", he said sarcastically.

"Whatever.  I should find Jun Ho. See ya~ Have a nice day!", Min Ah said and leave. She feels happy for Seo Ryn and Kai. Of course she don't want to disturb them.

"So... What should we do now?", he said.

"Let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry~", she said while put her hand on her stomach cutely.

"As you wish, my princess", he start to teasing her and take her to the canteen.

So that's how they become a couple at that day. Finally, he become her special boyfriend.

*You still my stupid crush and boyfriend, Kai*, she thought while staring at him happily.

 

[The End]

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yosh!~ Finally! I finish this story. Yeah! ^0^ 

Thank you for be my readers. Kekekeke XD Thanks for subsribe and supporting me for this story too. Love you!  :D

Hope you like this story and the ending! :D

 

*Hey, check out my other stories if you want :)