Them~

My Crush Is Stupid!

"So... Do you wanna watch movie or going to somewhere else?", Chanyeol asked. Feeling happy with it.

"Somewhere else? I don't really like watching movie", she said and lie about the movie.

"I will find a place that suits for us", he said. Excited too.

"Okay. Tell me when you know where is it", she said and force a smile on her face. She still trying to accept him.

"Okay!", happy Chanyeol said.

They walking together and bumped with Kai. They stops for a while like dolls. She look at him and expected something from him.

"Hey, Kai", Chanyeol greet him. He just smile and leaving. Ignoring them.

"What's wrong with him?", Chanyeol muttered. "He always like that. If something bothering him, he will act like that. I don't understand with him for sometimes", he added.

"Uhm... Let's go, Chanyeol", she said. Don't want to hear more about Kai. Chanyeol just follow her.

[Kai's Pov]

Why I feel hurt suddenly? Why I feel that I don't want she with him? Why I feel that he doesn't deserve for her? Why? Why this is I feel right now? I confuse... I ask her to go to him and now, I feels that I don't want she with him. Why? I really don't understand.

 

-On the next day-

I'm so boring today. Chanyeol is not here since he has a date with Seo Ryn. Seo Ryn? What she feels right now? Happy? Sad? Boring? Aishhh! I shouldn't thinking about her now. She is Chanyeol's now. Just forget about her, Kai. There's still a lot of girls out there. What am I thinking? I feels like I'm going crazy right now. Maybe I should take a walk. Maybe I will feel better.

Whoa!~ It's much better. Hmm... I'm hungry. Maybe I should eat something. I go to a cafe near with me. I go inside and look at the menu. It's hard choose because I'm really hungry. I take off my eyes from the menu. Then, I see someone that looks familiar. I staring at her for a long time and then I realise that she is Seo Ryn. And she is with Chanyeol. She looks happy too~

Oh my... Why I'm feeling... hurt? Feeling hurt to see she is happy with Chanyeol. Feeling hurt to see she is giggles with him. Everything she's doing with him, I'm feeling hurt. But why??? Oh god... Please help me.

I standing up from my seat and going out from the cafe. I don't want to see her with him. I'm feeling regret saying like that to her at that day. Whatever she do with him, I don't want to know.

[End of Kai's POV]

 

"Haha! Now I know why he is like that", she giggles when Chanyeol tell her a funny story. But... That is just a fake giggles. She is just want to forget about Kai and try focus at Chanyeol.

"Why not... If we take a walk at park?", Chanyeol asked he.r

"Park? Uhm... Yeah, sure", she said. She knows that she have a memory with Kai at the park but she don't want think about him.

After finishing their foods, they go to the park. There are many people at there. She look around the park and stops her eyes at a place. A place that Kai meet her for the first time. He help her and treat her wound.

"Ryn? Are you alright?", Chanyeol noticed that she is staring.

"Uhm... Can I go home now? I feel not well today...", she said while put her hand in her forehead.

"Yeah... Let me send you home, okay?", he said. She just nodded.

They walking home together. She just silented all the way. He feel weird with her. She change suddenly.

"Seo Ryn, are you alright? You look different. Is there something bothering you?", he asked gently.

"Uhm... N-nothing. I'm fine. Don't worry", she said and smile.

"Really?", he curious.

"Yea~ Don't worry, okay?", she smile.

"Alright then. I hope there's nothing bothering you", he said simply. She just smile weakly.

"We're here. This is my house. I'm going inside first. Thank you for today!", she give him a big smile.

"Y-yeah, sure", he feels shy.

She going inside her house. She close and leaning at the door. Her tears start to fall down her cheeks. She still don't want to forget about him. She can't forget him but she must. She wipe her tears and going upstairs to her room. Wanna take a shower. Maybe she will feel better after that.

 

[Seo Ryn's POV]

Ahhh!~ I'm feel really fresh. It's so tired today. I have to pretend that I'm happy. I just don't want to feel sad about Kai anymore. It's enough about him. I have to look forward and Chanyeol is there. Yeah. Chanyeol. The right guy for me. The better guy for me.

"Seo Ryn! It's time to eat, honey~", my mom calling me for dinner.

"I'm coming!", I quickly going downstairs for dinner. I'm really hungry!

Foods! Yummy! There's a lot of foods today. I wonder what day is today. Is there something special today? Urghh~ I don't care. All I care is the foods.

"Eat slowly, honey. You looks like someone who haven't eat for years", my mom muttered.

"I'm hungry! Plus, there's a lot of foods", I said while eating my food greedily.

"Yeah, yeah. As you wish", my mom muttering.

"Yeah!~", I put the foods on my plate. I'm so hungry. Really.

Whoa!~ I'm so full!~ I can feel that my stomach will burst. Haha.

"Seo Ryn! Your friend is here. He is waiting for you at outside", my mom said. 

Friend? Who is it? My mom said 'he'. If 'she', it must be Min Ah but if 'he'... I don't know. Oh! Maybe Chanyeol. I go to the downstairs and open the door happily.

"Chanyeol!", I calling his name without looking at him.

"Chanyeol? I'm not Chanyeol. I'm Kai", he said. My eyes open widely. Is it true? Or this is just a dream.

"Kai? What are you doing here?", I said. I don't know if he knows my house.

"I'm just... Just...", he said while rubbing his head.

"You just what?", I blankly look at him.

"Nothing... Aishh... I must have gone crazy these days. Nevermind, I go home first. Bye", he muttering and going home.

What's wrong with him? I don't understand. What he wanna do actually? Better I go to sleep right now. That's much better.

"Seo Ryn, wait!", he said. I thought that he's already go home.

"What?", I frowned my forehead.

"Uhm... I hope you happy with him. Goodbye", he said and leave.

Goodbye? Which 'goodbye' he wanna say? For this night or... forever?

[End of Seo Ryn's POV]

 

"Seo Ryn!", Chanyeol running towards her.

"Chanyeol?", she look at him. He hug her tightly.

"Chanyeol... I can't breath", she push him.

"Sorry!", he rubbing his head cutely.

"Uhm... Chanyeol-ah?", she look at him.

"Yes?", he said.

"I think... I have made decision. Whether I accept you or not", she said and smile a little.

"What's your answer?", he frowns.

"I...", she hesitated to say it.

"Seo Ryn! Don't!", a voice yelling towards her.

She turn around and surprise to see the person. Who is it? I bet you already know who is it! Haha~ XD