Innocent Chanyeol~"

My Crush Is Stupid!

"Warghhhh!~", he yawning.

"Chanyeol~ I wanna asked you something", Kai said, rubbing his neck.

"What is it?", he said, still yawning.

"Do you have something... With... Seo Ryn?", Kai said curiously. He wanna know about them since he chasing her from the canteen.

"Oh! That cute girl?", he said, looks like he is not sleepy anymore.

Kai just nodded.

"We... We...", he said, thinking about something.

Kai glance at him. Not moving his eyes from Chanyeol.

"We... COUPLE!", he said. Looks like he make a plan to traps Seo Ryn.

"WHAT?!", Kai said surprisely. 

Yeah... He should. Since she confessed towards him before.

"Yeah!~ A couple!", he said, innocently.

Well, he doing that because he don't know that she have a crush on Kai.

"So... I wish for your happiness", Kai said and smirk.

Chanyeol just smiling and looks so innocent. He didn't even think that he already make a mistake. He even his thumb infront of Kai like a little boy.

"Lalalalalala~", Seo Ryn singing while walking to school.

"Jagi!~", Chanyeol hug her from back. 

Kai just looking at them since he always walking to school with Chanyeol. He smile and smirk at them.

"What?", she perplexed. He still hugging her and even wink at her.

Her cheeks start to blushing. But she didn't know that Kai is behind them. 

"Chanyeol-ah", she said.

"Hmm?", he look at her and still hugging her.

"Since when that I-", she stop talking when Chanyeol suddenly kiss her from back.

Her eyes open widely. And so Kai. Chanyeol just don't want Kai know the truth, that she is not his real girlfriend.

"I'm going first. Have your time with your GIRLFRIEND", Kai said and patting Chanyeol's back.

He broke the kiss and take a deep breath.

"Alright then!", he waving his hand.

*Kai?!*, she thought. She surprise to see Kai is at there.

So, he already see they kissing infront of him.

She turn around and slapped Chanyeol.

"This is for you. 'Thanks a lot'~", she said sarcastically and leave.

He rubbing his cheeks and smirk.

She walking very fast because she wanna chasing Kai. She wanna explain to him about it. She just wants he knows that he is the only one her crush. Not Chanyeol.

"Where are you, Kai?!", she yelling. She are about to cry.

"Looking for me?", he said. He standing behind her.

How can he standing behind her?

"Kai!!", she running towards him and hugging him. She really in love with him. She don't want anyone else.

"Why? What's wrong? Did Chanyeol hurt you?", he said like he don't know anything about her feelings.

"Yah!~ You stupid Kai! How can you say like that! I'm not his girlfriend. I don't even have any feelings for him! It's you! It's you that I like. You're my crush!", she said and start to crying.

He bowed his head and try to give her a smile. She looking at him with pathetic face.

"Hey! What's wrong with you guys?", Chanyeol said innocently.

"N-nothing... Let's go to school. We will late", Kai said and walk.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"What should I do? Kai... What's your feelings? Chanyeol is really...", she said to herself and biting her lips.

Min Ah didn't come to school today, so she can't tell her about them.

"What's up? You look moody today~", Jun Ho said and sitting beside her since Min Ah didn't come to school.

"Nothing", she whining.

"Really??", he said and focusing on the whiteboard.

She biting her lips and bowed.

"Seems that something bothering you~", he said sarcastic.

"I... I can't tell you. It's embarrassing to tell you. Even we're friend, but it still embarrassing~", she said. Looks so stress.

"It's okay if you don't want tell me. But if you wanna tell me or wanna share something, you can count on me", he said. He is really nice guy and Min Ah is lucky to have him as her boyfriend.

"I think... I can tell you this...", she said, thinking maybe he can help her. Plus, he is a guy too~

"What is it?", he said and look at her.

"There are two guys...", she said, rubbing her head.

"Mr Choi Jun Ho and Mrs Seo Ryn, do you have something that you can share with class?", Mrs Kim, their history teacher, said.

They just bowed. And giggles a little. They feels that it's funny since she always have problems in history class.

"What? You think it's funny? Seo Ryn, this is your third or maybe your fourth times for disturbing my class", Mrs Kim becomes angry.

"I-I'm sorry", she said and giggles.

"Now get out from my class! You too, Jun Ho!", Mrs Kim said and pointed her finger to the outside.

They quickly going out the class while giggles.

"I can't believe that we're making trouble with her", he said.

"Yeah~ I guess. Whoa!~ I think my bad mood already gone. Thanks to you, Jun Ho", she said and smile.

"Then, you don't want to tell me your problem?", he said.

"Maybe next time", she said.

Then, she see Chanyeol walking infront of her. He turn his head and smile at her innocently. Like nothing happen before.

*Chanyeol...*, she clench her fist and biting her lips angrily. Thinking about what happen this morning.