My Stupid Decision

My Crush Is Stupid!

"Why this is happening to me? Why?!", she said to Min Ah.

"Ryn... Don't be like this. Maybe this is the best for you", Min Ah trying to coax her bestfriend.

"I feel wanna die right now! He's killing my heart", she said. Talking nonsense things after being rejected by Kai.

"Don't be like this Ryn. I know you're strong! You can face this. Maybe there will be someone better than him for you", Min Ah coax her.

She just bowing her head and still remember about what he said to her. She don't know if she should go to Chanyeol like what he ask or not. She need to make a decision about it.

"Seo Ryn!~ What's wrong with that gloomy face?", Chanyeol said innocently.

She look at him with her sharp eyes. Then, she see Kai is with him. Her heart feels really hurt. She still can't forget about him.

"No-nothing. Not your problem~", she said sarcastically, avoiding her eyes from look at Kai.

"I go to the class first. See ya", he patting Chanyeol's shoulder and leaving them alone.

He stop his step and turn his head and look at her. She is looking at him with her pathetic face. *Just ignore that face and go to class, Kai*, his mind said to him.

"What's wrong, Kai?", Chanyeol said. Didn't noticed about them.

"Nothing", he said and leave. She still looking at him.

"So... Do you free this weekend? Maybe we can watch a movie together or hang out together?", Chanyeol ask her out.

"I'm not sure. I have to go. Bye", she said and leaving him alone.

"Relax, Chanyeol. Don't be so rush", Chanyeol said to himself.

She sitting at the school park by herself. She wanna be alone for a while. Don't feel like want to talking with others. She still hurt about Kai. Still can't forget about him. She still thinking about him and can't give up on him. 

"I heard that Kai is dating with someone", a girl said to her friend. They are sitting behind her.

"Really?! Aww... She is so lucky to have him", a another said. Seo Ryn's heart broken into pieces.

"Yeah... She confessed to him. And Kai accept her! She must so pretty. I heard that she is his junior and really pretty~", the girl said while laughing.

*Kai...*, she suddenly stand up from her seat and going to find Kai.

"Kai!", she calling him. He surprise to see her.

"Is it true? Is it?", she asked him confusely.

"True? About what?", he said coldly.

"About that rumours. I heard it", she frowned her forehead. Her face looks very worried.

"What rumours? Tell me", he said.

"About... You're dating with someone. She confessed to you and you accept her. Is it really true?", she asked and look into his eyes.

He lowered his head and said, "Y-yeah... It's true... So... Stop chasing me and go to Chanyeol. He is a good guy. He will treat you  nicely".

Her heart is really hurt and more. Her lips are trembling. And her eyes started to glaze. She really don't know what should she do after hearing that from his mouth.

"Listen to me, go to Chanyeol and everything is gonna be fine. We are not meant to be. Because, I... I... I don't love you (say it with is lower voice) I will only make you cry and hurt. He will make you happy", he added and leave.

She couldn't say any words. It's just too much for her. Too much. She trying to stop her tears from flowing but she couldn't. It's too hurt for her. She had to let him go although she don't want.

 

"Hey... Where our payment? You said you will pay, right?", the girls said to him.

"Here. Take this and shut your mouth. Don't ever tell her that you're lying", he said to them.

"Alright! I wonder why you're doing this...", the girl said and leave happily.

"Because...", he lowered his head.

 

"Seo Ryn! What's wrong? You're crying?", Chanyeol asked as he surprise to she crying. She just crying and crying. 

"What's wrong??? Who make you cry? I will teach the person!", Chanyeol said angrily.

It's make she startled. *Maybe Kai is true... Maybe he is the perfect one for me. Maybe he can make me happy and forget about Kai*, she staring at Chanyeol.

"Seo Ryn? Are you okay? You make me worry about you", Chanyeol said worriedly since she looks a bit weird.

"Let go for a date", she said. And at that time, Kai is approaching them slowly and hear it. He is behind her. Chanyeol didn't noticed about him.

"W-what?! D-date?", Chanyeol surprised. Can't believe that she say like that.

"Yeah. Date. Maybe... Maybe I can open my heart for you", she said. But deep in her heart, she really loves Kai.

"Okay! I will make you happy. Don't worry, I will never hurt you", Chanyeol said confidently and touch her cheeks. She just give him a smile. Kai hear it and leaving them alone. He knows that she will forget about him.

"I hope you will happy with him. Goodbye, Seo Ryn. I guess, I shouldn't appear in front of you again", he smile weakly.

What is Kai's feelings towards Seo Ryn? Does he love her or not? Will she accept Chanyeol and forget about Kai? =<

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I make this story more longer. Heee >_< I hope you like this story. Kekekeke >,<