I Hate You, Kai!!!!!!!!

My Crush Is Stupid!

"So... What's up with that?", Chanyeol said to Kai.

"What do you mean, Chanyeol?", he said innocently.

"Stop pretending that you don't know anything? You like her, don't you?", Chanyeol said. Feeling suspicious with him.

"Her? Who?", he said. Pretending that he don't who is he talking about.

"Yahh!! Of course it's Seo Ryn! You like her, don't you", Chanyeol said, he raise his voice a little.

"... No", he said gently while lowered his head.

"Urghhhh... I relieved...", Chanyeol take a deep breath when Kai said like that.

"Relieved?", he perplexed.

"Aigooo.... Don't you know? I like her. She is really cute", Chanyeol said and grinned.

"Oh...", he feels lazy to treat his behaviour.

"So! I want you to help me. You will, right?", Chanyeol said. Expecting that he will say 'yes'.

"We'll see if I can...", he said sarcastically.

"Yah! You don't want to help your friend? Aigoo... I don't know if my friend is a cruel", Chanyeol muttered.

"Fine, if you insisted", he said. He don't like when Chanyeol use that words to persuade him.

"Yeah, that's my friend! I know you will help me", Chanyeol said happily. Kai just roll his eyes.

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Ryn, I don't know if I see the right thing but all I that Kai is coming here", Min Ah said when she see Kai.

"What?", she turn around and she see Kai. "I think you're right, Min Ah", she added.

"Can I talk to you for a while, Ryn?", he said gently.

"Me? Yeah... Sure", she feels weird with him but she just follow him.

"What is it?", she said. Wondering what he wanna say. Is he want to accept her love?

"Uhmm... Firstly... I'm sorry with what I want to say", he said. He looks uneasy too.

"What?", she don't understand with him.

"Go. Go to Chanyeol. Please", he said coldly. 

"What?! What are you talking about?", she said. Feeling hurt with his words. She can't believe that he said like that.

"Just go to Chanyeol. He's better than me. Just go and leave me alone", he said gently. Not looking at her face.

"Yah!~ Who told you to do this? Did that stupid Chanyeol ask you to say like this to me?", she said while shaking his body. Her eyes started to glaze.

"No! It's me! Not him. He don't know anything. I... I never like you or love you! Just accept the fact that I don't have any feelings to you and go to him!", he raise his voice and leave.

"...Kai...", she fall kneeling and start to crying. It's too hurt for her. Too hurt for innocent girl like her.

Kai stops his steps and turn around. He can see that she is crying. He lowered his head. Feeling guilty with her.

*I'm sorry, Seo Ryn*, he thought and go to his class.

"Kai! I hate you! I hate you for my entire life! Hate you!!!!!!!!!!", she yell while throwing her things around her. Everyone surprised with her.

"What's wrong with her?", Jun Ho asked Min Ah.

"Well... You know... Kai... rejected her, maybe", Min Ah whispering at him. Jun Ho laughing when hear what Min Ah told him.

"She really likes him, right?", Jun Ho said and look at her who is looks like a crazy girl.

"Yeah, really really really likes him. You can say that she really in love with him", Min Ah said. Feels pity for her friend.

*I hate you, Kai. I hate you!*, her heart screaming like crazy.

Kai is standing at her class back door. He heard what she said. Now he knows that she hate him. It's all because of Chanyeol.

What will happen? Will Seo Ryn listen to Kai and go to Chanyeol? Or not still chasing him? ^^