Rhinna's POV

10 Days To Have His Heart

Ohmy! Thanks author-nim for giving me a chance to have my own POV. I just want you to know the things that I hid from you, from Sora and from my cousin Leeteuk. I know, you never expected that I'm kinda related to Leeteuk. I know why teukie never knew about Sora's accident a past of years ago.

Teukie went to my house on the day before he'll gonna go to USA. I know that he came over for me, he came over because he want to have a formal of bidding goodbye and besides, I'm his older cousin who was really closed to him. Well, I never get so emotional. I already knew about his flight to USA so, I never get shocked when he came over. 

*FLASHBACK*

I really thought he came to me because of goodbyes he want to do but, I WAS SO WRONGE. He came over not just for me but also for the girl he love, who's Sora. I never heard about this girl name before. I don't have any idea who was her after my teukie told me to be friend with her and take care of her like a fragile glass. 

"Who's that girl then? You never told any story about her before" I asked curiously and formed a smirk on my lips

"I just don't have the chances to tell you who she is" He said and smiled a bit. In his smile I can see his sad eyes that saying she's the girl whom he really loves. 

"How can you have your time when almost 24/7 your always with her" I said jokingly. I didn't mean to tell him and he should give me some spare time like before. I didn't complain about that. I was just plain joking.

"sorry for that noona but.... Please do take care of her, huh? I can't take to see her crying and being so emotional because of me. I don't want her to suffer in so much pain because I've gone. Replace me in her heart. Be friend with her. Love her the way I love her. Take care of her very well. Don't let her to be in trouble. Protect her from all. Protect her from me.........." As he talked, I can see his tears are --  building up on his eyes. I can see all the sadness on him. I can feel the pain he has. I feel his heart starting to scatter down on the floor and I can see how sincere he was on saying that things to me. I never saw this kind of Teukie before. I never saw him being so caring. He never been like this before not until Sora came and changed everything about him. 

I asked him where this girl live and where she's studying. I also asked for her family background to personal traits, what she does and what she don't, what she likes and what she dislikes. I asked everything about her. It didn't take us too long in this interviewing about Sora because Teukie know all the answers on my question. 

After that, he's gone. He said he'll going to meet Sora in the park where they spend their wonderful mem'ries together as strangers, friends and ....... lovers?! He gave me Sora's picture before going away. I also memorized the things he want me to do. 

Teukis is part of my life. I want to do the things that make him happy. 

I don't know what happened between the two of them after the hurtful goodbye. Teukie just called me and told me to rush going to the playground, that was just so near around my house. I immediately run towards there and I saw Sora running away while having a heavy tears. I followed her and called her name many times. I screamed at the top of my lungs for her to stop from running. But she just kept on running... 

"SORA! STOP! THE CAR!" I screamed. I want to save her but.... I can't. I was pretty away from her. I used all my remaining energy to run more faster towards her. 

"HELP! My friend! Call an ambulance!" I said shouting at the driver who's driving the car that made Sora to lie down on the ground with a lot of blood on her forehead. 

I ried to wake her up with slapping lightly her cheeks. "Sora... Sora.. Wake up! Wake up!" 

I saw her eyes slowly opening. She slowly caressed me cheek using her bloody hands. "L-Leeteuk?" she said then lost her consciousness. Her hand fell down. 

I started to shake her to wake her. Then I just realized my eyes are getting wet. I can see how she really love my cousin. I don't know what just happened but it was like, I want to take care of her forever. I decided to be by her side forever, not because Teukie told me but because I see her pain and she needs someone to help her stand

The ambulance came and we went to the hospital rushing. They immediately put her into a stretcher and rushed her into E.R. After a bunch of minutes worrying and waiting the doctor to come out. 

"where's the family?" I looked around and I'm just the one who's there. I don't know how to contact her mother because she didn't bring her phone with her.

I raised my hand and came towards to the doctor. 

"Are you her sister?" He asked me as he removed his mask 

"No but I'm her friend" I said

"Okay. To be honest, there's no serious damage on her body and on her head. It just a minor damage but..." the doctor stopped for a while. 

"But what, doc?" I asked

"But... Let us check her first. There's 88% that she might have an amnesia. Her head is the one who accepted all the force" the doctor confronted me... 

I breathed deeply and smiled. I told myself that it's much better if she frogot all. I know God made this to happend because she want her to move on that easy and I'm thanking him for doing this. 

I know I didn't protect her for the very first place but I know this is much better. 

I'd never gonna tell Leeteuk about this. I'll keep this as a secret that no one could never know, beside from me, her parents and from her. 

I took care of her very well. I introduced myself as her bestfriend since she can't remember anything.

She got well so fast. but.... It just hurt me more is when she's crying so hard without even knowing why. I aksed her for a couple of time but she just saying: "My heart hurts. I don't know why I'm feeling all of this. I feel a lot of pain in me. I am hurting so much" 

I just shook my head and felt so bad for myself. I thought if she forgot all things before she might also forgot all her feelig for him. 

Know I understand why love is such a fool. 

Mind will be able to forgot all but Heart would never dig down all the memories. 

____________ END OF FLASHBACH ____________

I made such a mistake before that really affects the present. I should not prayed for Sora to have an amnesia and I should have told teukie all but I am afraid to correct all my wrongs. I am afraid to see them getting mad at me.... So I decided to let them come closer again and touch their hearts like before. I know this is the best and easy way that i can do to correct my past......