Day One

10 Days To Have His Heart

It;s Monday today. We must go to school. 

As we walked in the corridor, all people are staring at us. It's not that new to see people stare at us especially at me while we're walking but it's kinda weird to see them smiling and almost dropping their jaws because we're walking, isn't that weird? I just smiled at them sarcastically then walked straightly to our room. I looked down while I'm taking my way to my armchair place but I can see on the side of my pupil that my classmates are looking at us. 

"Who's her?" Classmate 1

"I dunno. I think she's transferee" Classmate 2

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Classmate 1

"but why she's with Sora's friends?" classmate 3

"errr.. I don't think she's with them. Maybe it's just a coincident" Classmate 2

I sat on my armchair and leaned head on my desk. Someone shook me so I looked up to see who shook me. 

And It's Tiffany. 

"You look so weak. Are you okay?" She asked

I just nodded 

"Yah! You have a lot of fans outside" Rhinna playfully said

My guy classmates started to approach me, saying their names one by one. They even pushed Tiffany unnie and Rhinna unnie. 

"Hi. I'm Mark" 

"Hello. Call me Dave"

"I am John"

"Hi. My name is Carl" 

"Edmond. Edmond Lee"

"I am Kevin"

"Yah~ Yah! Wait! Wait. My friend is suffocating" Rhinna unnie said and pushed my guy classmates away from me. She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. I now can see the crowd in front of me. I almost dropped my jaw because of this crowd. 

"What's your name?"

"Can I get your number?" 

"Are you free today?"

"Can you be my girl?" 

"You're pretty indeed" 

"I think I already love you"

They randomly shouted like hell. I don't know what's the matter but how can they even say that to me. I am the nerd they were bullied before. I am sora. Did I change that much? Why everybody can even notice who I am.

Seohyun nudged me and I moved a bit away. She smirked at me sarcastically while rising her eyebrows at the same time. She looked so weird and crazy.

"Why don't you give your number to do them? What's that thing sounds like, guys?" Tiffany said and asked the crowd

"That's sounds great" the crowd said

I sighed and Rhinna unnie grabbed my arm for the second time. We went up to the stairs of the gymnasium stage, "What are you doing, unnie?" I tried to go on her gripe but I can't

"Just follow!" He said with full of authority in her voice. 

Me and my two unnie followed her. She grabbed the microphone somewhere and handed it to me. I didn't take it, I juts shook my head but she held my hand and put the mic on my palm then she closed it. 

I just shook my head again. They pushed me towards to the center of the stage. I gulped couple of times because I don't have any nerves to speak in front of this huge crowd. My knees get weaken. My voice chills and so my whole body. I just looked at my friends who was on the right side of the stage. I gulped again then looked at the crowd. They are all smiling waiting fro me to speak or to talk. Somehow, I got my nerves. Their smiles can make my strong. That was the one I was wishing for. The wide true smile that can they were showing towards me when they seeing me. I really love this. No one was telling me that I should come down here because a nerd monster like me don't deserves to go up here in this stage. 

I still don't have enough nerves to talk or to utter even just one word. 

Rhinna came by me. She stood next to me then she grabbed the mic. "do you want to know who's this pretty person standing in front of you?" She's referring at me. She patted my shoulder then continued speaking. "She's the girl who you bullied. She's the you were talking. She's the worm and cockroach you don't want to see. She's the ant you were stepping. She's the girl who gave too much happiness for you. She's the girl who you hate because of her nerd looks and fashion. She's the BEAST NERD PRINCESS but that was just before. She's now the girl who you all chasing. She's now the good  you were praising. She's now a butterfly that can freely fly. She's not an ant anymore, she's a big pretty woman now. And lastly, she's now the girl who you idolize because of her good fashion senses'' she paused a while to smirk hard. She was just looking at them, looking aqt their weird expressions. They are all shocked because of they knew. It didn't expect me to changed too much. They never expect me to be this such beautiful. 

Tears just fell and all they have done to me came back on my pain. I felt all the pain that I hid for a long time and now I am about to explode and I think this was my chance to say all my feelings. This my opportunity to take. 

I saw my two unnie's walking towards me but Rhinna unnie motioned them to stopped. She rubs my back and just let me to cry in fron of all. She handed the mic again to me. I looked up to her again then turned my gaze on the crowd. I grabbed the mic and gulped of the last time. Then RHinna started to go on the right side of the stage where my two unnie's was.

"Why did you hurt me so much? Why did you never treated me a human. Why you treated as a thing you will never get hurt? But why? Is that because I am ugly and nerd before? Is that all because I didn't pass your standards when it comes to fashion? But that's not even a valid reasons. Tell me what's your reasons why you did that to me. Do you think I will never be beautiful as you were? Do you think I can't never turn into a pretty princess? Everyone has the opportunity to change. I am now too proud to say that I am THE BEAST NERD PRINCESS who you bullied before but I have changed into a SWAN PRINCESS. So that's why you guys admires me now, because I am beautiful, that's all. You admires me not because of the true me but because of my appearance that captured all your eyes. Is the appearance matters in this world now? Is it? Tell me" I moved the mic away from my lips so they won't hear my sobs. I looked down and wiped all my tears. I didn't stop crying so fast. It took me so long before stopping. 

My friends approached me. They rubbed my back and accompanied me to go down. Some people was crying too. Some people was just so shocked. Some was guilty and some was trying to approach me but they had no chances. 

While walking towards our room my head was down. I am still crying when my friends had to stop because someone blocking our way. I looked up to see and it's was the ing hell Yuri with her new group of friends. 

"So the really changed but don't you ever forget this, a will stay as a no matter what" Yuri said

"and who from among you told her that she's a girl  with beauty but without brain? Do you think you were perfect? Do you think you guys are all witty? And besides my friend used to be so pretty ever since" Her friend suddenly came forward to me. She patted my shoulder. "And this Swan Princess, oh come on! Swan Princess is not a nerd before" she added

"You're not still afraid to me, huh, Yuri? Do you want to have a big fight while all the crowd is on our side? Or do you still want to fight with this thousands people around us? I can give you all the opportunity to take a look" Rhinna said and pushed Yuri's friend away from me. "And you the heck you are? How dare you to touch my friends shoulder. You're having a bad bacteria that might cause her something bad. A and a like you don't have any permission to tough her. I should be the one telling you that. Do you think, you are clean? Do you are not, dear. I saw you with someone last night. Having an intimate kiss with my boyfriend. And he did you right? And you guys did it inside the car. How ridiculous. Having a car is just for s like you. It's funny because I supposed to forget all, you, my boyfriend and all the thing that I saw but you came on my way and that's a big pleasure for me" She's about to slap that Yuri's friend but someone hole her wrist. She looked at that girl who avoided her to slap her. 

"Don't do that" The unknown girl said

"You're here to help me out right?" Yuri's eyes sparkled when she saw the girl who was holding my friends wrist. "Where's your friends? Call them for me" she added

"Let me go. Let me go" Rhinna said and we all helped her to go from that unknown girl 

She let my friend go and faced Yuri then she smirked. "Do you think I was here for you? Do you think I am here to help you? No. I am here to correct your wrongs. I am your friend and I want you to stop doing this things. Hate me if you want, I will never care. I can stand this things you're doing" she said straightly to Yuri

"I don't care of you're not here for me and I don't care if you're my friend. I don't really care about you" She said almost shouting

"You better shut up your mouth or else you will be in the edge of the cliff while everybody are trying to push you down. I am warning you. Stop making such nonsense things. Some being an evil actress who keeps on making the lead actress to feel bad" She stated

"I don't care!" Yuri shouted

"I warned you. Once is enough" She said and just walked away

"If she's thinking that I can't fight her back, she's wrong" Yuri said and folded her arms on her chest. "So to continue. You don't need to change because you're still a indeed" 

"STOP CALLING HER A " another unknown person came by to us again. She was cracking her fingers while walking towards us with her friends. 

! I knew who is she. She's a fighter and so her friends. They were famous here at our school and to  the other schools also because they can fight with a lot of people without having any injuries on their bodies. They also known as a good fighter girls of our generation. No one ever tried to fight them because all of us are afraid. 

"W-We should better go now, yuri" One of her friends suggested yuri. 

"Why should we? She's just a typical girl. I don't care if she's a good fighter" Yuri said

"No. You don't know what she can do" One of her friends again, talked

"I don't care" She said. She's stubborn in nature. She don't know what will gonna happen if she keeps doing such things like this

"You don't care huh?" Chloe, who's the leader about to puch yuri on her face but since Leeteuk suddenly came and blocked Chloe's fist

"Let me be the one to do that for you" Leeteuk said and grabbed Yuri's arm. he dragged her away from us. Yuri tried to go on Leeteuk's grip but he's too strong. Yuri can't do anything but to follow his boyfriend.

Chloe and her friends just smirked. They were about to go when I bowed and said ThankYou in fron of them. They looked at me then smiled, "No need to say sorry, dear. We're here to help you with annything. We promise it" Chloe said and patted my head then theyw went away. 

The crowd was still there, looking at us. My friends just continued walking till we reached our room and my adviser is in. They asked me to go home first. We don't know why, we just obeyed her rules. 

I am about to hop in in my own car when suddenly someone pulled me up. I looked up to see you did that to me and it was Leeteuk, "S-Sora, Sorry. Sorry for letting my girlfriend to hurt you" he then bowed his head showing a lot of respectness unto me

I was too shock. This handsome and popular man was in front of mr just to say sorry for what his girlfriends have done. He's too cute. "No. No. It's okay. It's okay. No need to say sorry. It's not your fault anyway" 

he looked up at me then he smiled cutely, "Thank you vey much" He bid goodbye and gone away

My friends who was looking at us smirking. They were really funny. 

But anyway, Leeteuk is really cute. Ohmy! I want him to be mine. If I just can. Well, my mission is a quite hard so I should start making things for just to accomplish. I just have 9 days left before I get punish



 a/n: Sorry if this chapter is a trash. I will make better chapters, I promise, I can see a lot of epic mistakes. Grammars and typos are really present. I am a bit lazy to edit so I am sorry. :)))