10 Days To Have His Heart

Description

This is my second story. :)))) The first one was just a one-shot and this time I'll try to make it 10 or more than 10 chappies. I will just try if I can do a full story. If I can do it within a week then I'll give some shots to make a really full story having a more than 50 chappies. Do you get me? If you don't just proceed on reading :))))

 

 


 

A nerd girl has a thing to accomplish. You know what is it? 
To
get  LeeTeuk's heart. 

Who's Leeteuk then?
-A
famous hearthrob campus of their school. No one can ever resist his coolness aura and his cute smile that can give you a million shocks. He came from a family who's well-known by all, because they are just owning a hundreds of 5 star hotel from all over the world. How can you even look away to see the perfect guy for you when Leeteuk is here now? He's almost perfect, having a great life and great parents who's taking care of him although they are too busy at time because of their business but of course, NO ONE WAS BORED TO BE PERFECT, so he has a bad trait that might turn you off. He's a CASANOVA man. Having a two girls in a bed in just one session. tssk. How can he even them both at the same time? He will never go home late without drinking. What was his point on doing that?  Why he's like this? Want to know why? Just read okay?

Then who's the nerd you're talking about?
Ahhh~ Her name is Kang Sora. She's also a popular because of her unique fashion, THE NERD FASHION. She's being bullied by all. She has three friends, they are all beautiful unlike her, but although they are, they never leave Sora behind them. They always keep her on their arms as much as they can so that no one can bully her. They always protecting her from all since Sora was careless, too. But she's a witty girl and ain't eating sometimes just to study so that's why she can't give herself some quality time to dress up like a real girl .One day her friends thought a bright idea that can change her nerd image. They would got to help her to dress well like others. They will gonna put some cosmetics in her face so that she can be more prettier although she's already pretty indeed but what would be best thing to change her image? Of course, to get the heart of the most popular man in their campus, who's none other than Teukie. Isn't that a big accomplishment if that guy fall for you when everybody hates you because of you nerdy looks?

 

 

                                          just think that this is she after chaged  

   Kang Sora (The NERD)

 

 

 

 Lee Teuk (The heartthrob)


 

Foreword

 

 


to clarify some things, I owned this story. Do not plagiarize okay?
Just give me some respects. I'm trying to work hard on this so don't make my efforts just fly and don't make me disappointed. 

If you really want my story plot, you can ask for it, no need to take it and declared it is yours. 

I am a good person indeed, I will got to allow you to use my plot if you need, I just want you to ask me to give some respects.

I can block you if I want to. So stop disclaiming the things that aren't yours. 


 written by: IamaproudELF

All Rights Reserved 
©2013