Day Two [[ Night Scene]]

10 Days To Have His Heart

Leeteuk's POV

I raised my wrist up to my chest to look at my clock. Time runs so fast this time. I'm having a nervous here. My heart can't stop from beating and beating fast. I hear it and I can feel it. My hands are shaking and my feet also. I don't know what to do to relieve this nervous that on me. 

I stood up and walk around, NONSTOP! Looking at my wrist watch minute to minute. Jumping like a kid to release the nervous. Inhaling deep breathes to focus.... but..... It's not working. It's just helping me to feel more nervous. 

I looked down at my wrist watch again and..... 5 minutes more before I need to go to Sora's house to catch her up..

Time runs really fast. I can't get over!!!

I faced myself in front of the big mirror in my room. I saw myself well prepare, wearing a coat, a bow tie, a white sleeves, a black pants and a black shoes. I realized that I'm so formal as if I'm going to attent an urgent meeting, wedding and etc... I runned fast toward to my walk-in-closet to find something better, that can fit me well................ 

I almost put out of my closet all my clothes and tried to see them but nothing I guess nothing fitted me.... I looked at my clock and it's almost time to go but I'm still dissapointed. I slowly sitting down and felt like giving up. I want to see her and have fun with her but I don't wanna turn her off because of my looks. 

"Ohmydearshisus! What happened to my secret cousin? What happened his taste? What happened? Can you explain to me that things I saw just a while ago?" she said. 

I hear someone's voice a bit far away from me. I looked up at my side to see who it was. and like what I expected my secret unnie came. She's leaning her back on the door with folded arms on her chest. 

"ShutUp! You already knew what's my problem and now you're just standing there. Look, I can't find the right clothes to wear. I can't find the right clothes to fit me. I can't. I just want to be perfect in front of her eyes" I complained and looked down again. I punched the floor slightly showing how piss I was

"For heaven's sake. Park Jungsoo, Leeteuk, Teukie or what so ever, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT, dear. You don't have to act someone who you are not. You don't need to change your true you to make her impress. TRUE YOU can MAKE YOU SHINE. And besides, you know her really well, right? You know thtat she's just simple, she's not expecting something from you, what she just want is to see and meet the true and only you. She want to know who you are really. That only" she walked toward me and sat next to me facing me. She rubbed my back and it felt me so encouraged. 

"You're right..." I looked up to her and smiled widely.

I just realized what she said. She was all right. I just forget that things.

I stood up and grabbed my simple shirt on the floor and about to change in front of my unnie

"Wait! You look so good on that formal clothes. Don't change it. She's waring a formal white dress, too. It fit you and as well as her. It's not like i just don't want to see your half body because I'm saying this, I know you don't have any CHOCOLATE ABS what they called but I'm saying this because you really fit that clothes" she stood up also and gave me a smile. 

I just raised my brow a bit and looked at her closely. I patted my back and motion me to go. I looked at my wrist watch for 123456987 time again. And .... I'm almost late for about 5 minutes. She might get bored waiting for me in front of their house. I immediately get all my things needed, wallet, Key's, Flowers that I brought on the flower shop a hrs. ago and myself... 

I hopped in inside the car and started on the engine. I went to Sora's house and parked my car in front of their house, I still remember this house. I get off of my car and looked at the big house in front of me. I took a deep breathes while holding the boquet of flowers on my hands. I fixed myself first and I started taking my way to their big and huge gate. I buttoned their doorbell and their guard is the one who opened it. 

I bowed as the gate opened. "Hello! Good evening" I said gratefully 

"Goodevening, sir. Are mister, Teukie?" The guard fist bowed then asked me

I tilted my head a bit not knowing what to answer. "Y-yes....." I said 

"Oh! Please come in first, sir. Ma'am Sora is inside. Just walk straight to this way, sir, it will lead you at Ma'am Sora's garden" The guard opened the gate widely and repectly pointed the way I should walk. 

Nothing really changed. I still remember the 3 ways on this house. The first way is towards to their main door inside their house, the second way is towards to the garden which I'm walking now and the third way.... Is the wide space that stands as mini playground of Sora while we're still a kid. I'm wondering if they changed that playground into something because I know Sora want to forget about me.

I saw Sora on the garden, talking to his mom while they are in front of the cute plants that has cute pink flowers. I coughed a bit for them to noticed me. I didn't mean to intterupt their conversation. I just want to.... You know.... 

"oh! You're there. Are you there for so long?" Sora glimpsed as she heard me coughing. She then asked me and got her way towards to me. 

"Nope. I just came here a while ago. A minute ago, I guess" I chuckled.. But... I'm still nervous. I think. I'll gonna have my heart attck because of too much beating of my heart. And it made it to beat more is she. Her beautifulness and iness. And she's really wearing a white dress with glittery stilleto. 

"Goodevening. Sorry for intterupting" I smiled at Sora and to her mom. 

"Go get your sit here, dear" Her mother said and patted the chair and she sat beside it. Sora looked at me and shrugged a bit then smiled. I handed to her the flower that I was holding and luckily it's still looks so fresh as the first minute I bought it. She smiled the flowers and smiled at me. She hold me hand and led my to chich chair I should sit on. 

It flattered me so much is the holding of my hands thingy. She held my hand right? She did. Don't deny it!

"W-what's your name?" her mom asked. 

I know her mom and her mom knows me, too. What if she knew that I hurt Sora, that I'm the reason why she suffered on too much pain.

"P-Park Jungsoo.... Leeteuk is my nickname" I said politely. I looked down a bit. 

"You're name sounds so familiar and your face also. Did we met before?" She asked me again. 

I don't know what to say... 

"........" 

"BINGO! You're Sora Childhood friend. You're the boy she told me she loved before. OhmyGad! How come to come back here to see her again? I never saw you again after you last visited here. Sora never told me something about you because.... because...."Her mom was too grateful and happy but as she's getting said as she saying her words. I saw her eyes turns into teary. 

"MOM!!!!" Sora shouted and like saying to her mom she should shut the up. "MOM! I never told you that I loved him before and besides we just met in our school and you told me I'm not going out of my room when I was a teen for some unknown reasons" She said. 

"How can you even remember your childhood days when we both know you had your AMNESIA because of the car accident a lot of years ago. The day you went to yur favorite playground because you're gonna met your friend and ut was PArk Jungsoo or Leeteuk" She said shouting but not too loud. 

My eyes get widen after I heard accident that she got in before. I know that I'm the reason because of that. I made their cry and brought a lot of pain. 

"That's is just a part of past. I don't know what happened and I don't wanna know it. I just want to be like this without even knowing are made my life completed when I was still a kid. I just want moved on and face all everyday with full guts on me. I know theres something on my past that can make me cry until now thou I don't even know it. I can still feel all the pain that past brought  me. I don't have any idea about the thing happened before but look, I'm crying what more if I knew. Let's just be happy today because I never die although we know, you and dad losing your hopes for me to get alive" She stated and her eyes swelled. She almost dropped her tears down but she wiped it. She never detailed all her pains but DAMN! I can feel that she's hurting. 

I gazed at her and saw her crying for the second time around and.... it's my fault again. Why did I make a promise to myself when I'm not realy to make them in actions? Why did I told myself that i will make her happy when we met again but why she's crying because of me AGAIN? Why do I keep making her in pain? Why do I keep hurting her? I love her but I don't know what I can do to make her feel better. It would just make the situation more diffucult for he if I decide to staye here and be with her again. It would just hurt her mkore if she knew I'm the reason why she involved in a accident. I should just try to move on and forget about her. This time, I PROMISE TO MAKE HER SMILE BY MAKING MY DISTANCE FROM HER. And this time I'll gonna dot his for her own sake, for her happiness and smiles, and not for me. 

I put out my handkerchief on my wallet. I wiped her tears. "I don't want to see you crying again. Promise me that you won't gonna do it next time" 

She looked at me and her eyes sparkled the pain faded on her eyes but I still felt guilty. 

"I should better rest and I should better go. Maybe we can go next time" I stood and and left my handkerchief on her hand. I bowed in fron of them and went back on my car. I hopped in and closed the door. I cried hard while sobbing too. I can't help my tears not to fall. I can't help myself not to feel the pain for her. I can't help to see that she's crying again because of me. You know that I love her but why I'm making her miserable? 

I want her to stop crying because of me. I want her to start a new life without me, without knowing that I lover her with full of my heart eversince we're young.

I KEEP MY DISTANCE.... It's hard but I know it's for her sake.