Day Two [[ Morning ]]

10 Days To Have His Heart

just short update..... I need to sort all my things in school so that I will be all free by tomorrow.


Sora's POV

It's still a school day today so we're here in our corridor, taking steps towards to our class room. Rhinna unnie is acting like a spy, looking around. She's losing her poise, too bad for her... 

We stopped when Rhinna unnie stopped. What's her problem? She just stopped in the middle of the corridor while she's eyeing something far away. She just let students to passed by between us... and.... She even let those freaking guy student to ask for my number, schedules of time, address of my house and telling their names though not I'm not interested to know. 

"aish~" My  2 unnie's, Tiffany and Seohyun just sighed and walked a bit away from the crowd of guys around me. 

I don't really know who can I look. I don't know where can I get some air to breath in. I'm suffocating. OHMY! Help me, guys.....

"Is that the right way to know her more?" Someone said this. His voice sounds so familiar. I kind of know who is him. 

The crowd seperated into two halves, the half  went to the right and the half went to the left, revealing the cute guy on the middle who's in front of me. 

My eyes get widen after I realized who's this man. 

IT'S TEUKIE! 

I'm speechless.............

".........." I don't know what to say

"Hi, Leeteuk!" Rhinna Unnie came from my back and just passed by me. She walked towards to leeteuk and said HI to him. Are they related to each other or my unnie just assumed that she were close with Leeteuk

"Are you okay, Sora?" He didn't mind Rhinna unnie's presence in his front. 

I just nodded. and still... No words came out from my mouth.... 

"Bastard KIDDO!" Rhinna unnie shouted and punched Leeteuk's mascular chest. 

ohmyshisus! What did my friend do? He hurt Teukie.... and the more worse it.... in front of some insecure guys. 

"Unnie!! I'm not kiddo anymore. I've grown and see, I AM NOT THE TEUKIE YOU'RE CALLING BEFORE" Leeteuk calmly uttered. He don't looked mad. He's just calm. 

ommo! He's KIND! 

"For me you're still the SILLY TEUKIE I've known for a lot of years" Rhinna unnie said and emphasized the word TEUKIE

"LEETEUK not Teukie! Sounds so childish, unnie" He said in such a cute voice

They looked like they know each other very well. 

but... Why I don't know that they are kind of related or friends? Why did Rhinna unnie kept it as a secret? WHY? WHY?

I don't wanna know this time. Let me use this time to take the oppurtynity to see closely this man. 

"No. It's CUTE, you know" Rhinna unnie chuckled

"CUTE is just for kids.... and I am not a kid anymore" -Leeteuk 

HELLO! I'm HERE! Could you even notice my presence? 

"Okay.... You win. Since, I let you win..... TREAT MY FRIEND OUT" Rhinna unnie said this. She's crazy. How could she say that straightly? 

"but....." He tried to complained but they seemed like talking in eyes only. The eyes signals made the argument close and as I can see, RHINNA UNNIE WON. 

He would gonna treat me out ? But.... How about Yuri? She would get mad at me. 

But... Where are my two unnies? They are missing. 

I looked around and didn't see them. Where did they go? 

"Can you come with me for a dinner tonight?" Leeteuk approched me and I didn't noticed him coming forward on my way.

"say NO!" The crowd said. 

I'm still doubting... I don't know if I should do this or not. I might gonna hurt Yuri's feelings and other's, too. 

I was about to shake my head but.....

"Remember our deal. I'm giving you a least 10 days to get him, and this is the second day. You still have 8 days to seduce him and make him to know you as his owner" Rhinna whispers on my ear as she passed by. 

I followed her a gaze hoping that she would glimpse and say she's just joking and I shouldn't take it into serious. but... SHE DIDn'T glimpse. SHE NEVER. She just walked away. 

I looked at the right and left crowd and theys till saying, I should say NO! 

uummm~ /sighs/ 

Leeteuk asked me out because of Rhinna unnie then nothing more. I think he's just being forced by her. But... What can I do, I am also being forced as well, but the only difference is... I KINDA LIKE TEUKIE! No! I mean, LEETEUK, but he won't feel the same.

I looked up at Leeteuk. Our eyes met and it's a great feeling to feel. I slowly nodding my head saying YES. 

The both crowds went silent and as well as me. I'm just waiting for Leeteuk's words.

"I'll meet you up in front of your house at 9:00 o'clock PM" he said with a huge smile on his lips as if he's really happy. 

I just nodded, "uum~ I'm gonna go to my classroom. I'm almost late" I looked down because of too much shy I felt. 

"Let me accompany you to your room" He said and about to hold my hand. But... He stopped moving his hand towards to my hand. I looked up to him and see his eyes doubting if he would gonna continue it or not. 

"Sorry... I forgot something to work on. Can I go now?"  He rubbeded his nape and it's cool

"No. Don't be sorry. Actually, I can walk without you, don't worry, I'm fine. You can go now" I said and smiled at him saying 'I'm fine but you shouldn't tell it to me when you're not going to do it' ... I sounds so bitter at this time. I'm just disppointed, hoping he will accompany me towards to my room.... But he I ended up FAILED!

He bowed and turned around and slowly walking away. The crowd followed him a gaze that gave me the oppurtunity to run away from this creep mans that might go around me. 

I took all my energy to run away from them. They were chasing me but I reached my classroom and came inside with such sweat all over me. My classmates are just looking at me not knowing why I gain a lot of sweats and why I am running 'til they saw the huge crowd on the outside. The crowd answered all their questions. 

 

I am a bit excited for later :)))))))))))))