Final chapter

The beach

 'Take that !' Geun Suk screams grabbing more ice cream and launching it her way 'THAT'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY HAIR' Boemi becomes furious and slaps Jang Geun Suk. "HEY! NO ONE CAN METH WITH MY BETHT FRIEND." Rebelah smiles and feels regretful she slapped her. Boemi turns around and runs to Rebelah, "Are you okay?" Rebelah nods and assures her, "Yes, I am fine-" Boemi cuts her off though. "NOT YOU!" She reached above Rebelahs head and scooped up the melting scoop of ice cream. "MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP TOO." Seungho slaps the ice cream off of Boemi's hand before she eats it and Rebelah laughs at her. Boemi grabs Peniels ice cream just as he is about to take a bite and shoves it in Rebelahs face creating an ice cream food fight. By now it was completely black and no one could see anything except for when a firework went off.  Somehow in the darkness Rebelah managed to find Boemi, shove sand covered mint chocolate chip ice cream in , track down Geun Suk, flying squirrel kick him to the ground then proceed to bash his head into the sand. Niel noticed that Mir was just waking up and pounced on him repeatedly punching him in the face. Nelina and Chanyeol ran off to find someplace quiet. Seungho and Kai started a fight over who was better looking and Peniel and Kyuhyun were trying to hold Boemi back from murdering Rebelah. "Let go of me!" Boemi was yelling at her fiances but they refused, so she eventually gave up. "Fine, I'll jutht make thure that bith wearth an ugly bridethmaid dreth for our wedding." Chanyeol and Nelina are sitting on a rock near the ocean, cuddling under the beautiful fireworks when Chanyeol asks her, "Why don't we get married right here? The place we met." And Nelina agrees to the wonderful idea. Rebelah gets a headache from all these guys fighting over her and she tries sneaking off, but bumps Into a guy named Leo because its so pitch black. Suddenly a mansion appears out of nowhere and everyone runs into it where they find Siwon standing at an altar. 'Thith ith perfect!' Boemi squeals 'thiwon will you marry uth?'  Siwon smiles "of course I wil!" Rebelah bored with the ceremonies sneaks off upstairs with Leo, Geun Suk, Seungho, Kai, Niel, Mir, Himchan and Xiumin following behind and they all lived happily ever after TILL A METEOR CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND BLEW THEM ALL TO HELL THE END.