Chapter 1

The beach

Once on a hot day at the beach, there were three girls by the names of Nelina, Rebelah, and Boemi. They were giggling as they watched all the hot, y, shirtless, muscular men play sports on the beach. The guys were playing volleyball when suddenly one of the guys yells "BALL" and out goes the ball and knocks one of the giggling girls in the forehead to the ground. Soon all the hot guys come running over seeing their friend fall to the ground. "What happened here-" One guys stops talking when he sees Boemi's face, which is already bruising up and bloody with her two front teeth missing. Henry out of nowhere comes out with a first aid kit and quickly aides Poor Boemi while the other hot guys then get distracted by the other two girls that are by Boemi. Henry starts smiling and winking at The girls and saying cheesy lines Boemi gets irritated and throws a rock at one of them. Of course Boemi hits Rebelah because she is being a total BISH, and a hot guy steps in between them before a fight occurs while Nelina shrugs and continues to flirt with another volleyball player. Jang Geun Suk steps in, smiling, and says," let's settle this with a game".  While Nelina is flirting with Chanyeol! Suk pairs everyone up, Nelina with chanyeol Boemi with Henry and Rebelah with Himself and the game begins. They all choose to play horse but Boemi whines to Henry, "I don't want to play...leth ditch them!" At which they do, running to go get ice cream. Chanyeol holds Nelinas hand as they walk to where they are to play. As Boemi is receiving her ice cream cone, the ball of ice cream rolls off the cone leaving poor boemi with no ice cream so Henry decides to share. Nelina climbs onto Chanyeol's shoulders and gets ready to play. Rebelah tries to get on Geun Suk but he pushes her off yelling "DON'T MESS UP MY HAIR" Rebelah pouts at the rejection and Geun Suk holds her hand and touches her nose, "You can touch it ONCE if you want." Rebelah smiles and reaches her hand towards his hair before he stops her with a serious face. "Wash your hands first." While Boemi and Henry are happily sharing an ice cream cone staring lovingly into each others eyes and Chayeol gives Nelina a kiss on the cheek. Then out of nowhere Kai grabs rebelahs hand and pulls her to him in an embrace and says, "you can touch my hair anytime you want, without asking my permission." while Henry and Boemi are eating their ice cream, Xiumin out of nowhere slaps the ice cream cone out of their hands and starts throwing sprinkles at them. Rebelah smiled at Kai "hold on" she then picked up Boemi's fallen ice cream and rubbed it in Geun Suk's hair seriously p*ssing him off. Geun Suk stomps off as Kai steps in front of Rebelah and asks her if she wants to go get a cheeseburger, which she says "ASHSNSNNS YES." And Chanyeol randomly says, "We never played horse did we?" But lets it go and splashes Nelina with the ocean water, beginning a splash fight.